Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

MC Tom Taught Wedding Couple How To Kiss (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MC Tom Taught Wedding Couple How To Kiss (photos) (39986 Views)

Married Couple: How Many Times Is Okay In A Week? / Moment A Nigerian Comedian Publicly Taught Wedding Couple How To Kiss (pics) / Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom At The Altar In Port Harcourt. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MC Tom Taught Wedding Couple How To Kiss (photos) by uche87(m): 2:09pm On Nov 28, 2018
Social media sensation and comedian, MC Tom is in the news again following a thrilling way he taught a wedding couple how to lock lips during their marital ceremony.

MC Tom Comedian is one of the most eccentric comedians, event MCs and public speakers in town following his display of natural skills and talent while anchoring events.

He delivered a short but effective practical lecture to a couple who appeared to shy to kiss each other on their wedding day. After so much reluctance from the couple to kiss, MC Tom called out his own wife who was present at the event and kissed her profusely to inspire the couple of the day.

[i]"The couple said they don't know how to kiss,then I brought out my wife, kissed her passionately publicly.....My woman,my everything.
Learn to celebrate what U av any day and anytime because it will be a shame if outsiders are helping u in celebrating what belongs to u externally.
If I av to choose, I will choose u over and over again my love." [/i]MC Tom said.

The father of one who is married to a lawyer is known for his energetic, rib-cracking and electric style of presiding over social gatherings.

Source: https://www.tori.ng/news/111781/the-awkward-moment-comedian-publicly-taught-weddin.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Tom Taught Wedding Couple How To Kiss (photos) by Dadabanton49: 2:12pm On Nov 28, 2018
Smile, what a man. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: MC Tom Taught Wedding Couple How To Kiss (photos) by ComeAndobo: 4:19pm On Nov 28, 2018
Is it this guy again? grin grin grin

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MC Tom Taught Wedding Couple How To Kiss (photos) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 28, 2018
.......now, that is a very good, unique and original way to be a good MC, With this action alone.... He has surely got all his weekend booked from now till end of next year 3rd Quater!

Originality pays!

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MC Tom Taught Wedding Couple How To Kiss (photos) by Kenzico(m): 4:19pm On Nov 28, 2018
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Tom Taught Wedding Couple How To Kiss (photos) by brunofarad(m): 4:19pm On Nov 28, 2018
grin

BOMBATA

When we were in IFE.... The supposed good guys wrote some of us out as never do wells, just because of our Aluta struggles.

Today...

The same supposed good guys are by the sidelines while the never do wells are always in the news.

Just take a look at BOMBATA

Just take a look at me by googling faradng

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MC Tom Taught Wedding Couple How To Kiss (photos) by enemyofprogress: 4:20pm On Nov 28, 2018
Absolute rubbish
Re: MC Tom Taught Wedding Couple How To Kiss (photos) by GodblessNig247(m): 4:20pm On Nov 28, 2018
This guy is a clown. Just imagine what a father is doing!! undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Tom Taught Wedding Couple How To Kiss (photos) by lilachiever(m): 4:20pm On Nov 28, 2018
grin If Konji catch this man there penren?

Limafaf
Re: MC Tom Taught Wedding Couple How To Kiss (photos) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 28, 2018
grin

If you attend weddings, you will see agbayas that have several years dating experiences kissing like toddlers.

It shows that the couple are not explorative of their God-given bodies and learn more on how to engage in pre-intimacy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Tom Taught Wedding Couple How To Kiss (photos) by Nonnyflex(m): 4:20pm On Nov 28, 2018
I no see anything oo
Re: MC Tom Taught Wedding Couple How To Kiss (photos) by mralabs(m): 4:20pm On Nov 28, 2018
This guys are boring, like... Really God! My wife sha will enjoy me, all skills I am learning now is for her grin. For me its God, Money n Good Sex! LG! We must test for sexual compatibility. You can't come and be boring in bed naw..

1 Like

Re: MC Tom Taught Wedding Couple How To Kiss (photos) by Jamesmatic(m): 4:21pm On Nov 28, 2018
This Buahri govt don frustrate people sha...
Re: MC Tom Taught Wedding Couple How To Kiss (photos) by porthouse7(f): 4:21pm On Nov 28, 2018
fake mc
Re: MC Tom Taught Wedding Couple How To Kiss (photos) by 0pposite(m): 4:21pm On Nov 28, 2018
Etc
Re: MC Tom Taught Wedding Couple How To Kiss (photos) by donmeks123(m): 4:21pm On Nov 28, 2018
FTC...... the guy above take ur time, village people l defeated u people at last
Re: MC Tom Taught Wedding Couple How To Kiss (photos) by neolboy(m): 4:21pm On Nov 28, 2018
Really an awkward and interesting way
Re: MC Tom Taught Wedding Couple How To Kiss (photos) by kolaoloke: 4:21pm On Nov 28, 2018
Just funny
Re: MC Tom Taught Wedding Couple How To Kiss (photos) by Sunnymatey(m): 4:22pm On Nov 28, 2018
Lovely
Re: MC Tom Taught Wedding Couple How To Kiss (photos) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 28, 2018
Jamesmatic:
This Buahri govt don frustrate people sha...
.........slap dey hungry u sha!

1 Like

Re: MC Tom Taught Wedding Couple How To Kiss (photos) by Jamesmatic(m): 4:29pm On Nov 28, 2018
sad
TheGreenLand:

.........slap dey hungry u sha!
I dey my houx come and slap me..
Re: MC Tom Taught Wedding Couple How To Kiss (photos) by Bustincole(m): 4:29pm On Nov 28, 2018
Nice 1
Re: MC Tom Taught Wedding Couple How To Kiss (photos) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 4:30pm On Nov 28, 2018
Seriously serious, in the same manner we are encouraging and guiding all potential individuals home and abroad on how to invest and buy the future today.

*OASIS GARDENS, IBEJU-LEKKI, LAGOS*

*Free From Government Acquisition*

*TITLE: Excision In Process*

*PRICE: N800K Per Plot*

Think of ibeju Lekki, Lagos, the "hottest investment zone" in Africa, seating on multi-billion Dollar international projects like: # Dangote Refinery # Lekki Free Trade Zone & many more#

Just a click away from you

https:///send?phone=2348062342001
Re: MC Tom Taught Wedding Couple How To Kiss (photos) by Funky123(f): 4:31pm On Nov 28, 2018
Well,have seen couples who already have a child before their wedding and they were still shy to kiss.....That doesn't mean they don't know how to do it now,they were just shy to do it openly ni.....Uncle should just confess if he is using style to tell a side chick that hey Wiffy is here,don't try bullshit. grin grin grin
Re: MC Tom Taught Wedding Couple How To Kiss (photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 4:33pm On Nov 28, 2018
who kiss epp

mtschew
Re: MC Tom Taught Wedding Couple How To Kiss (photos) by Artzdanielsz(m): 4:33pm On Nov 28, 2018
Lol but he leaned to the left instead of right.
Re: MC Tom Taught Wedding Couple How To Kiss (photos) by potent5(m): 4:34pm On Nov 28, 2018
This ones wey don de chop kpoki for so many years now na en them de teach kissing?

1 Like

Re: MC Tom Taught Wedding Couple How To Kiss (photos) by Kalapizim(m): 4:35pm On Nov 28, 2018
na bombata be this na ..Great Ife !
Re: MC Tom Taught Wedding Couple How To Kiss (photos) by jobaxe(m): 4:36pm On Nov 28, 2018
na wa o

Re: MC Tom Taught Wedding Couple How To Kiss (photos) by otipoju(m): 4:37pm On Nov 28, 2018
brunofarad:
grin

BOMBATA

When we were in IFE.... The supposed good guys wrote some of us out as never do wells, just because of our Aluta struggles.

Today...

The same supposed good guys are by the sidelines while the never do wells are always in the news.

Just take a look at BOMBATA

Just take a look at faradng

That ARO thing is very very good.
It gives you the necessary boldness to stand out anywhere at anytime.

I did my fair share of Aro- from Angola to Awo.
A lot calmer now but i can still evoke Mikolo whenever necessary.
Re: MC Tom Taught Wedding Couple How To Kiss (photos) by Modupex(f): 4:38pm On Nov 28, 2018
Nonsense

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Being Forced Into Marriage / Counter Thread: Types Of D.i.c.k / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Doctor & His Lawyer Fiancée

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.