Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,312 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

MC Tom Taught Wedding Couple How To Kiss (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MC Tom Taught Wedding Couple How To Kiss (photos) (39997 Views)

Married Couple: How Many Times Is Okay In A Week? / Moment A Nigerian Comedian Publicly Taught Wedding Couple How To Kiss (pics) / Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom At The Altar In Port Harcourt. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Tom Taught Wedding Couple How To Kiss (photos) by bedspread: 4:44pm On Nov 28, 2018
Please I heard there was a shoot out at the Lagos Airport! Pls who can confirm this??
Re: MC Tom Taught Wedding Couple How To Kiss (photos) by novexme(m): 4:48pm On Nov 28, 2018
brunofarad:
grin

BOMBATA

When we were in IFE.... The supposed good guys wrote some of us out as never do wells, just because of our Aluta struggles.

Today..

The same supposed good guys are by the sidelines while the never do wells are always in the news.

Just take a look at BOMBATA

Just take a look at faradng

Of the Greatest gbogbo
Of the greatest gbagba
Of the greatest Of the greatest Ife.
Oba gbogbo awon university

I remember how it was then, bombata with im madness for awo hall. I remember how he represented during the show we organized with awo then in amphitheater . License to craze.

We remain shining.

Re: MC Tom Taught Wedding Couple How To Kiss (photos) by Buffalowings3(m): 5:25pm On Nov 28, 2018
Modupex:
Nonsense

bad belle grin
Re: MC Tom Taught Wedding Couple How To Kiss (photos) by bosunjohns(m): 5:26pm On Nov 28, 2018
brunofarad:
grin

BOMBATA

When we were in IFE.... The supposed good guys wrote some of us out as never do wells, just because of our Aluta struggles.

Today...

The same supposed good guys are by the sidelines while the never do wells are always in the news.

Just take a look at faradng

Great Ife!
Re: MC Tom Taught Wedding Couple How To Kiss (photos) by deebrain(m): 5:27pm On Nov 28, 2018
Lol. This man again
Re: MC Tom Taught Wedding Couple How To Kiss (photos) by AdorableJosh(m): 5:40pm On Nov 28, 2018
Bombata Bomblasta, Awo Hall chairman that year.
Re: MC Tom Taught Wedding Couple How To Kiss (photos) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 28, 2018
Funky123:
Well,have seen couples who already have a child before their wedding and they were still shy to kiss.....That doesn't mean they don't know how to do it now,they were just shy to do it openly ni.....Uncle should just confess if he is using style to tell a side chick that hey Wiffy is here,don't try bullshit. grin grin grin

And auntie (meaning YOU) should just confess if she is not the side chick grin

NONSENSE grin
Re: MC Tom Taught Wedding Couple How To Kiss (photos) by haywire07(m): 5:54pm On Nov 28, 2018
brunofarad:
grin

BOMBATA

Today...

Just at me by googling faradng
Bombata in Awo hall. we played PlayStation couple of times and whenever he won, he would say "I hope you learnt one or two things"
I can't identify him again but he was funny and popular (year 2008)
Re: MC Tom Taught Wedding Couple How To Kiss (photos) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 28, 2018
otipoju:

That ARO thing is very very good.
It gives you the necessary boldness to stand out anywhere at anytime.

I did my fair share of Aro- from Angola to Awo.
A lot calmer now but i can still evoke Mikolo whenever necessary.

can u explain?
Re: MC Tom Taught Wedding Couple How To Kiss (photos) by yummy001: 6:11pm On Nov 28, 2018
brunofarad:
grin

BOMBATA

Today...

Just at me by googling faradng

Same Bombata of DSM? Wow
Re: MC Tom Taught Wedding Couple How To Kiss (photos) by mechanics(m): 6:12pm On Nov 28, 2018
hahahahaha, he's doing his job well.
Re: MC Tom Taught Wedding Couple How To Kiss (photos) by otipoju(m): 6:13pm On Nov 28, 2018
Emzyme:

can u explain?

In Obafemi Awolowo University there is a long held tradition among students for exhibiting a range of exaggerated, outlandish and most times eccentric behaviour.

These behaviours are never violent and are usually comical and sometimes irritating.

The more creative you are, the more popular you are.

Two male halls are known for breeding the most popular ARO. Angola Hall for freshmen where the ARO is usually raw and undiluted and Awolowo hall where the ARO becomes more creative refined and mature as you enter into your final year.

There is hardly any student who graduated from OAU who does not have a strain of ARO in him or her

Overtime we have observed that this behaviours when help the individual overcome shyness, become more creative,more tolerant and well rounded.
Re: MC Tom Taught Wedding Couple How To Kiss (photos) by SeyiAyorinde(m): 6:43pm On Nov 28, 2018
When aro runs in your blood...Bombastard the iron guy.
Re: MC Tom Taught Wedding Couple How To Kiss (photos) by mamotalk: 8:38pm On Nov 28, 2018
Its your ilk that always give headache to those Moz pretty whenever they pass in front of block 7, eat beans so much on 'ewa' day that your room mates avoid you for two nights and frequently splash your dirty water on passers by on the floor below yours.
Olomi Oke!
Re: MC Tom Taught Wedding Couple How To Kiss (photos) by Nature8(m): 9:54pm On Nov 28, 2018
ComeAndobo:
Is it this guy again? grin grin grin
Lol grin
Re: MC Tom Taught Wedding Couple How To Kiss (photos) by liyahwillie(f): 6:23pm On Nov 29, 2018
boom bay
Re: MC Tom Taught Wedding Couple How To Kiss (photos) by decatalyst(m): 9:41pm On Nov 29, 2018
TheGreenLand:
.......now, that is a very good, unique and original way to be a good MC, With this action alone.... He has surely got all his weekend booked from now till end of next year 3rd Quater!

Originality pays!

He is someone I know very well. I am looking forward to ways to improve and expand his brand.
Re: MC Tom Taught Wedding Couple How To Kiss (photos) by decatalyst(m): 9:44pm On Nov 29, 2018
haywire07:
Bombata in Awo hall. we played PlayStation couple of times and whenever he won, he would say "I hope you learnt one or two things"
I can't identify him again but he was funny and popular (year 2008)

Wow! Great minds!

He was in my department...a year junior tho...i relate well with each and every member of his class and the other levels. Glad he is making brain.

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘Reduce Your Sex Rounds’ — Ghanaian Police Officer Advises Personnel / Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). / Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.