Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,201 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

BREAKING: Buhari, 5 Presidents Meet In Chad Tomorrow - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Buhari, 5 Presidents Meet In Chad Tomorrow (13753 Views)

2023: 14 Govs,13 Ex-govs, Three Former Senate Presidents Meet To ‘rescue Nigeria / Senator Shehu Sani Summarises Buhari's 5 Years In Office With A Proverb / Senate Gives Buhari 5 Days To Submit Names Of Ministerial Nominees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Buhari, 5 Presidents Meet In Chad Tomorrow by Buterflyle0: 5:53pm On Nov 28, 2018

President Muhammadu Buhari and five other Presidents are to meet on Thursday in N’Djamena, the Chadian Capital over the resurgence of Boko Haram insurgency.

Presidential Spokesperson, Femi Adesina said the meeting was convened by President Buhari, in his capacity as Chairman of the Summit of Heads of State and Government of the Lake Chad Basin Commission (LCBC).

He said the one-day meeting will review the security situation in the areas affected by Boko Haram insurgency and adopt measures to enhance the capacity of the Multinational Joint Task Force (MNJTF) to meet the challenges of securing the areas.

The presidents of the LCBC member countries of Chad, Cameroon, Niger, and the Central African Republic have been invited to attend the meeting. The President of Benin Republic, a troop-contributing country, has also been invited to attend.

The MNJTF and the national operations of the affected countries have appreciably degraded the capacity of the Boko Haram terrorists, although the insurgents still retain the capacity to attack isolated targets in desperate search for supplies.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/breaking-boko-haram-buhari-5-presidents-meet-in-chad-tomorrow.html?fbclid=IwAR02IUV5YsgVmicd33ZhnDWU4FT89Qs_SZUvsM-QV3hCWzlEAtn7OAX0LfI

Mynd44, oam4j

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Buhari, 5 Presidents Meet In Chad Tomorrow by baliyubla: 5:53pm On Nov 28, 2018
We all know Jubrin wants to stroll to Sudan from neighboring Chad to see his people. Man probably misses home.

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Buhari, 5 Presidents Meet In Chad Tomorrow by DrUmaru(m): 5:54pm On Nov 28, 2018
Ok
5 year old Facebook account for sale.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari, 5 Presidents Meet In Chad Tomorrow by sunnymix: 5:55pm On Nov 28, 2018
where u go op

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari, 5 Presidents Meet In Chad Tomorrow by Buterflyle0: 5:56pm On Nov 28, 2018
sunnymix:
where u go op

I travelled to China

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Buhari, 5 Presidents Meet In Chad Tomorrow by sunnymix: 6:00pm On Nov 28, 2018
Buterflyle0:

I travelled to China
or you chop ban...lol.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Buhari, 5 Presidents Meet In Chad Tomorrow by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 28, 2018
grin

We are solidly behind you, the people's general....woe betides all enemies of Nigeria, may they never experience peace..

In Sai Baba we trust.....#teamnextlevel

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Buhari, 5 Presidents Meet In Chad Tomorrow by Buterflyle0: 6:06pm On Nov 28, 2018
sunnymix:
or you chop ban...lol.

I actually went on a trip

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari, 5 Presidents Meet In Chad Tomorrow by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 28, 2018
sunnymix:
or you chop ban...lol.

Re: BREAKING: Buhari, 5 Presidents Meet In Chad Tomorrow by sarrki(m): 6:06pm On Nov 28, 2018
Sai Buhari

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Buhari, 5 Presidents Meet In Chad Tomorrow by nairaman66(m): 6:07pm On Nov 28, 2018
All the need to review security situation has been neglected, just because it’s almost election Mr President has turned the world traveler that he is known to be!!

Who even knows if this is Jubrin going back home to say hello to his people.. but what do I even know?

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari, 5 Presidents Meet In Chad Tomorrow by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 28, 2018
baliyubla:
We all know Jubrin wants to stroll to Sudan from neighboring Chad to see his people. Man probably misses home.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Buhari, 5 Presidents Meet In Chad Tomorrow by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 28, 2018
you don return from the ban when you get because of false information? how we take dea sure say this your post no be fake info?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Buhari, 5 Presidents Meet In Chad Tomorrow by michoim(m): 6:08pm On Nov 28, 2018
baliyubla:

People(PDP/IPOB) devoid of good sense of reasoning...

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari, 5 Presidents Meet In Chad Tomorrow by FarahAideed: 6:08pm On Nov 28, 2018
Buterflyle0:

I travelled to China

My friend stop lying you were suspen queried , suspended and your infinix hot note retrieved by your supervisor for that blunder and after much begging you were reinstated with a promise to be more careful when you lie ...I pray you don't end up in jail one day foe lies oo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Buhari, 5 Presidents Meet In Chad Tomorrow by technicallyrich(m): 6:10pm On Nov 28, 2018
Butterflyleo,these one is the old picture of buhari,why dont you use jubril of sudan instead.
And more over jubril is more wiked than buhari.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari, 5 Presidents Meet In Chad Tomorrow by Basseybruce: 6:10pm On Nov 28, 2018
Shmmmm.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari, 5 Presidents Meet In Chad Tomorrow by Buterflyle0: 6:10pm On Nov 28, 2018
FarahAideed:

My friend stop lying you were suspen queried , suspended and your infinix hot note retrieved by your supervisor for that blunder and after much begging you were reinstated with a promise to be more careful when you lie ...I pray you don't end up in jail one day foe lies oo

You can keep fooling yourself with your fabrications. My trip, my business. I am now back to torment the hell out of you and your wailing crew grin

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari, 5 Presidents Meet In Chad Tomorrow by Smile4daddy(m): 6:12pm On Nov 28, 2018
Buterflyle0:

I travelled to China
Op I swear I don miss you like witch
Re: BREAKING: Buhari, 5 Presidents Meet In Chad Tomorrow by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 28, 2018
Meetings of the GREAT men
Re: BREAKING: Buhari, 5 Presidents Meet In Chad Tomorrow by Gboy101: 6:16pm On Nov 28, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari, 5 Presidents Meet In Chad Tomorrow by breakeven: 6:17pm On Nov 28, 2018
F
Re: BREAKING: Buhari, 5 Presidents Meet In Chad Tomorrow by Alepa(m): 6:18pm On Nov 28, 2018
baliyubla:
Lol
Re: BREAKING: Buhari, 5 Presidents Meet In Chad Tomorrow by jlinkd78(m): 6:19pm On Nov 28, 2018
F
Re: BREAKING: Buhari, 5 Presidents Meet In Chad Tomorrow by breakeven: 6:20pm On Nov 28, 2018
The terrorist are going to meet to resrategise. Nigerians wake up bubu is not fighting terrorist but pampering them.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari, 5 Presidents Meet In Chad Tomorrow by calamus(m): 6:23pm On Nov 28, 2018
I will just sing a song. If you know, you know. wink

Prayer is the key,
Prayer is the key,
Prayer is the master key,
Jesus started with prayer,
and ended with prayer,
Prayer is the master key.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari, 5 Presidents Meet In Chad Tomorrow by Gboy101: 6:27pm On Nov 28, 2018
angry grin

Re: BREAKING: Buhari, 5 Presidents Meet In Chad Tomorrow by tyup(m): 6:28pm On Nov 28, 2018
baliyubla:

Lol

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari, 5 Presidents Meet In Chad Tomorrow by ZKOSOSO(m): 6:28pm On Nov 28, 2018
To plan more attacks and movies premieres...
Re: BREAKING: Buhari, 5 Presidents Meet In Chad Tomorrow by Buterflyle0: 6:44pm On Nov 28, 2018
Smile4daddy:

Op I swear I don miss you like witch

Well I am back now. So sad I missed the cutting of sarskis wings in kwara

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Want To Go To Senate By Okorocha / June 12: How Police Averted Protest Hijack By Hoodlums - Hakeem Odumosu / Buhari's Health Not As Terrible As Speculated — Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.