Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Konji Material!! See How This Lagos Big Girl Brought Her Boob In Public - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Konji Material!! See How This Lagos Big Girl Brought Her Boob In Public (7928 Views)

"Lay On My Boobs, Let's Make Money Plans"nigeria Girl Shows Off Her Boob (photos / See How A Lagos Babe Stepped Out For An Appointment With Her Boob On Display / Breasts Overload!! This Photos Of Nigeria Lady Exposing Her Boob Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Konji Material!! See How This Lagos Big Girl Brought Her Boob In Public by queenblog(f): 9:08pm On Nov 28, 2018
Cossy Ojiakor shared a photo of herself in a skimpy dress with a very low cut neckline that could barely keep her boobs contained.

She proudly shared the photo on Instagram.

check out all the photo in pant and bra >>>https://onecornergizt..com/2018/11/cossy-ojiakors-boobs-nearly-spill-out.html

1 Like

Re: Konji Material!! See How This Lagos Big Girl Brought Her Boob In Public by habsydiamond(m): 10:43pm On Nov 28, 2018
Who get transparent nylon filled with water called breast All hail to the fallen Wall of jericho grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Konji Material!! See How This Lagos Big Girl Brought Her Boob In Public by misspearlz: 10:48pm On Nov 28, 2018
habsydiamond:
Who get transparent nylon filled with water called breast All hail to the fallen Wall of jericho grin grin grin
You get mouth. lol
Re: Konji Material!! See How This Lagos Big Girl Brought Her Boob In Public by Maxcollins042(m): 11:29pm On Nov 28, 2018
I thought this woman at the turn of the year pledged a new year resolution that she will get married. The year is nearly out and we are seen her resolution coming to pass.
Re: Konji Material!! See How This Lagos Big Girl Brought Her Boob In Public by Nobody: 4:35am On Nov 29, 2018
queenblog:
Cossy Ojiakor shared a photo of herself in a skimpy dress with a very low cut neckline that could barely keep her boobs contained.

She proudly shared the photo on Instagram.

check out all the photo in pant and bra >>>https://onecornergizt..com/2018/11/cossy-ojiakors-boobs-nearly-spill-out.html

This woman is making me hate breasts and that's not normal, I've never been so turned off looking at a woman half naked but this happens everytime I see this woman.
Re: Konji Material!! See How This Lagos Big Girl Brought Her Boob In Public by Alejob: 7:06am On Nov 29, 2018
wink
Re: Konji Material!! See How This Lagos Big Girl Brought Her Boob In Public by Alejob: 7:32am On Nov 29, 2018
Ageless Cossy
Re: Konji Material!! See How This Lagos Big Girl Brought Her Boob In Public by raphy(m): 8:21am On Nov 29, 2018
Is this really cossy I use to know. Person wey black like Shadow? See bleaching. Anyway na boob be her selling points.
Re: Konji Material!! See How This Lagos Big Girl Brought Her Boob In Public by abellad: 9:48am On Nov 29, 2018
this generation tho
Re: Konji Material!! See How This Lagos Big Girl Brought Her Boob In Public by virgoreal: 2:12pm On Nov 29, 2018
habsydiamond:
Lol its not fallen its still swollen so it's intact if it's fallen it will look flappy
Re: Konji Material!! See How This Lagos Big Girl Brought Her Boob In Public by bobokeshington: 2:50pm On Nov 29, 2018
habsydiamond:

like sey if she ask you to come have a taste of it you go reject am
Re: Konji Material!! See How This Lagos Big Girl Brought Her Boob In Public by habsydiamond(m): 4:02pm On Nov 29, 2018
virgoreal:

Lol its not fallen its still swollen so it's intact if it's fallen it will look flappy
if she commot that bra eh....the thing Der go fall like law of gravity grin grin

1 Like

Re: Konji Material!! See How This Lagos Big Girl Brought Her Boob In Public by habsydiamond(m): 4:08pm On Nov 29, 2018
bobokeshington:

like sey if she ask you to come have a taste of it you go reject am
I will taste only if she did not remove the bra....cos if she remove it, the interest to taste will disappear becos of fallen breast
Re: Konji Material!! See How This Lagos Big Girl Brought Her Boob In Public by virgoreal: 4:37pm On Nov 29, 2018
habsydiamond:
if she commot that bra eh....the thing Der go fall like law of gravity grin grin
nope it wont its still swollen...you dont know what the call olympus has fallen ...the whole boob is visible already enough analysis can be done
Re: Konji Material!! See How This Lagos Big Girl Brought Her Boob In Public by virgoreal: 4:37pm On Nov 29, 2018
habsydiamond:
Re: Konji Material!! See How This Lagos Big Girl Brought Her Boob In Public by DANDeGENERAL(m): 6:20pm On Nov 29, 2018
Your friend, son and brother, DANIEL PAUL EDUOK, humbly solicit for your support (vote) today, Thursday 29th of NOVEMBER, 2018 by 9.00 pm – 10.30pm on Comfort 95.1 FM Radio (Uyo), on the platform of the Umbrella, Business Quest.

i am presently working on a GPS TRACKING CHIP to track, locate and recover any missing, lost or stolen phone, laptop, car, car key, shoes, necklace, etc. (shoes and necklaces for parents that want to their children as well as HR departments of oil companies and the likes whose staff are prone to kidnap). The product integrates a map so that on any point on the face of the earth, we can actually see your device through our central monitoring system.

I AM CONTESTANT A
The programme shall start by 9.00pm – 10.30pm but voting for the contestants will commence by 9.30pm and ends by10.00pm.

The Voting shall be done on four (4) platforms with the following numbers:
1. Call: 08188889951, 09060008951
2. SMS: 08104433779 or programme 08089102552 (They might use any of this numbers for text messages.)
3. Whatsapp: 07036380067. please add the number to your contact for ease of voting.
4. http://facebook.com/theumbrellaradioshow

- Here you will like the page before you vote If u are not in Uyo, you can follow it live on the facebook page.

- Please endeavor to listen to the programme, to verify the above numbers by the organizers during the programme.

Note: You are eligible to vote on all the platforms. You can vote many times on the Facebook and SMS ......... JUST SEND "I VOTE CONTESTANT A" or just "A" and you are good to go
Re: Konji Material!! See How This Lagos Big Girl Brought Her Boob In Public by habsydiamond(m): 6:45pm On Nov 29, 2018
virgoreal:
nope it wont its still swollen...you dont know what the call olympus has fallen ...the whole boob is visible already enough analysis can be done
na true talk...the breast no go prostate but e go bow grin grin grin at least

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mrsphyno Change Your DP!!! >:( / #nobraday – See How Nigerian Ladies Celebrate No Bra Day (photos & Video) / AMAZING : Couple Died Holding Each Other In A Collapsed Building(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.