Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

I Need Urgent Help! I Am Not In Love With Him. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Urgent Help! I Am Not In Love With Him. (809 Views)

Help! My Friend Is In Love With A Sex Doll / Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! / Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Urgent Help! I Am Not In Love With Him. by UniqueOlisa(f): 9:21pm On Nov 28, 2018
Please guys I need your honest advice.
I was under a lot of pressure to get married at a point and I think I am about to make a great mistake.
I met this guy early March this year. Things started pretty well and before I knew what was happening, he asked me to marry him. I guess it was mainly because of the pressure because we didn't really get to know each other. I said yes. Fast forward to now, dowry has been paid so we are living together. I am presently pregnant and wedding and trad date has been fixed but things are not really going well. We barely speak to each other, we don't understand things the same way, we are just two strangers living in the same house. He is easily angered by what I say and same goes for me as well.

Please I need advice on what to do now. All my family and friends are happy and excited waiting for my day. They don't know what am going through.

Please just advice. No insult. Help a sisters. Wedding is in two weeks.
Re: I Need Urgent Help! I Am Not In Love With Him. by GuyWise101(m): 9:23pm On Nov 28, 2018
Hmmmn, This one is strong oooo..

Pregenant----

Trad/wedding ceremony in two weeks-

Not in love with him again-

Two can never go if they didn't agree....

Nwanyi you can't call it a quit now, wait after the marriage, give birth and if it continues like that then you can quit.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Urgent Help! I Am Not In Love With Him. by chukwuibuipob: 9:24pm On Nov 28, 2018
sad Control ur Anger.Mind how u talk to him. Be happy/smile alot.Dnt allow Satan to scatter thing for u.Respect him.Welcome hi home with hugs/ kiss.Change ur attitude. Dnt allow enemy to mock u to scorn.All will be well IJN

1 Like

Re: I Need Urgent Help! I Am Not In Love With Him. by Mrachiever(m): 9:28pm On Nov 28, 2018
UniqueOlisa:
Please guys I need your honest advice.
I was under a lot of pressure to get married at a point and I think I am about to make a great mistake.
I met this guy early March this year. Things started pretty well and before I knew what was happening, he asked me to marry him. I guess it was mainly because of the pressure because we didn't really get to know each other. I said yes. Fast forward to now, dowry has been paid so we are living together. I am presently pregnant and wedding and trad date has been fixed but things are not really going well. We barely speak to each other, we don't understand things the same way, we are just two strangers living in the same house. He is easily angered by what I say and same goes for me as well.

Please I need advice on what to do now. All my family and friends are happy and excited waiting for my day. They don't know what am going through.

Please just advice. No insult. Help a sisters. Wedding is in two weeks.

What is the title of this movie?
Re: I Need Urgent Help! I Am Not In Love With Him. by N0favors: 9:32pm On Nov 28, 2018
Re: I Need Urgent Help! I Am Not In Love With Him. by brodalikeme(m): 9:36pm On Nov 28, 2018
Never engage in issues of the heart out of pressure. What do you want us to say? If you leave him now, he will be devastated and most importantly, you will deprive your unborn child of a father figure, which is a very bad thing to do.
As it stands now, you guys need build the relationship. Lack of communication is usually common within the first few years of a marriage. All Hope is not lost! My biggest advice to you is that you focus on this relationship and make it work. Don’t go thinking about of guys you should have married and all what not. It’s an illusion and self deception. God help you

1 Like

Re: I Need Urgent Help! I Am Not In Love With Him. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 28, 2018
O ma see oooo

Re: I Need Urgent Help! I Am Not In Love With Him. by prettyesther20: 9:37pm On Nov 28, 2018
I wish u didn't get pregnant for him, it just made things a lot harder.
Re: I Need Urgent Help! I Am Not In Love With Him. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 28, 2018
you were only interested in what he has achieved. I know you are an Igbo lady judging from your story and most of our ladies prioritize wealth before anything. You have to live with it and advice your children to follow their heart and not money.

1 Like

Re: I Need Urgent Help! I Am Not In Love With Him. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 28, 2018
I don’t know what you want us to tell you. If I tell you to leave now, are you really going to leave in your condition, and the wedding being so soon? Be realistic with yourself, you won’t. You chose to marry this guy, knowing you didn’t love him, this is your own problem and you have to deal with it. You’ve gone too far to turn back now I’m so sorry to tell you. The wedding is too close, the preparations have started and you’re pregnant. I suggest you sit down with your partner and try to rekindle what brought you guys together in the first place. Communicate with him, and be patient. Every small thing in this generation, and they want to leave the relationship/marriage, it doesn’t work like that, you have to work things out. We’re all flawed, and sometimes we grow to love people. You guys haven’t even known each other for a year. Goodluck

1 Like

Re: I Need Urgent Help! I Am Not In Love With Him. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 28, 2018
My dear, pretend that he is Jubrin. And that you are Buhari.

Both of you are the same.
Re: I Need Urgent Help! I Am Not In Love With Him. by UniqueOlisa(f): 9:43pm On Nov 28, 2018
GuyWise101:
Hmmmn, This one is strong oooo..

Pregenant----

Trad/wedding ceremony in two weeks-

Not in love with him again-

Two can never go if they didn't agree....

Nwanyi you can't call it a quit now, wait after the marriage, give birth and then quit.

Thanks dear.
Re: I Need Urgent Help! I Am Not In Love With Him. by UniqueOlisa(f): 9:43pm On Nov 28, 2018
chukwuibuipob:
sad Control ur Anger.Mind how u talk to him. Be happy/smile alot.Dnt allow Satan to scatter thing for u.Respect him.Welcome hi home with hugs/ kiss.Change ur attitude. Dnt allow enemy to mock u to scorn.All will be well IJN
Thanks
Re: I Need Urgent Help! I Am Not In Love With Him. by UniqueOlisa(f): 9:44pm On Nov 28, 2018
Mrachiever:

What is the title of this movie?
Just give advice if you have any.
Re: I Need Urgent Help! I Am Not In Love With Him. by UniqueOlisa(f): 9:45pm On Nov 28, 2018
brodalikeme:
Never engage in issues of the heart out of pressure. What do you want us to say? If you leave him now, he will be devastated and most importantly, you will deprive your unborn child of a father figure, which is a very bad thing to do.
As it stands now, you guys need build the relationship. Lack of communication is usually common within the first few years of a marriage. All Hope is not lost! My biggest advice to you is that you focus on this relationship and make it work. Don’t go thinking about of guys you should have married and all what not. It’s an illusion and self deception. God help you

I appreciate.
Re: I Need Urgent Help! I Am Not In Love With Him. by Apina(m): 9:52pm On Nov 28, 2018
How una take dey fvck sotey you get belle but you guys have no personal relationship? Find a common ground to both of your world views and build on that, you can't afford to be scared at this point in time cos a child is already involved which I believe you wouldn't want to bring him into this world to suffer. It's not too late to build something between you and him, fortune favours the brave undecided
Re: I Need Urgent Help! I Am Not In Love With Him. by samysmoothfresh: 9:53pm On Nov 28, 2018
You alone(with little assistance from him) can chage the situation for the better.

Become more nice, friendly, respectful and loving, less prone to anger..etc

Try to become his friend, and trust me, when he sees the effort you're putting, he'll change and you'd enjoy your marriage.
Re: I Need Urgent Help! I Am Not In Love With Him. by brodalikeme(m): 10:22pm On Nov 28, 2018
UniqueOlisa:

I appreciate.

You’re welcome. Don’t worry, have some faith and it will work. Try and be patient and be prayerful. Keep me informed when everything changes and you begin to enjoy your marriage.
Re: I Need Urgent Help! I Am Not In Love With Him. by Dumdumfashion(f): 9:12am On Nov 29, 2018
Try to be open minded. It won't be easy but find the thing that works for both of you.

(1) (Reply)

See Signs Of A Virtuous Husband (pics) / Advice To Brok Guys Base On A Love Story.xmas Experience. / My Experience At The Gym

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.