Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money (28265 Views)

Chinedu Wants To Use Lagos Money To Fund IPOB And Biafra / How Tinubu Created The Obidient Movement / Tinubu Bought Lagos With Drug Money, Wants Nigeria With Lagos Money- Seun Osewa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by allanphash7(m): 2:04am On Nov 29, 2018
For visa assistance to the USA, Canada, Shanghai's, UK's you can contact us
seuncyber:
Abeg how I fit get USA or Canada visa

No hope in this country

From surulere to iyana-ipaja i spend 4 good hours inside traffic and I need to wake up 4:30am again

Abeg Lagos state or federal govt should fix oshodi to iyana-ipaja road, his crazy spending 3 to 4 hours instead of 20 min drive

If your flight his 4pm you must leave home by 10am.

1 Like

Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by Kelzzzzx(m): 2:05am On Nov 29, 2018
hmm.
Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by israelmao(m): 2:16am On Nov 29, 2018
Another fearless saying the truth irrespective of whose ox is gored.

4 Likes

Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by showafrica(m): 2:19am On Nov 29, 2018
excellentj4teal:
If truly we want revolution or we actually needed the youth to take over from these idiots, I think we should all vote for this man...... Sowore

Almajiris are 10x the population of SS SE and SW so election in Nigeria is in the hands of Almajiris. They decide who governs us in the federal level. Therefore, election in Nigeria is just a scam. It will only benefit one tribe.

1 Like

Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by Lexusgs430: 2:23am On Nov 29, 2018
Tinubu should sue him, if nah lie....... I would keep saying it, Lagos State accounts requires a holistic financial audit.....

3 Likes

Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by Nobody: 2:48am On Nov 29, 2018
damola1:
I watched the video.

In 92 as a Unilag sug president. I speak before they will even call Tinubu.

I don’t work for Tinubu I work for my conscience

Come February 2019, Godwilling. I damola1 will vote for this young radical. I am voting for sowore!

I wish those in diaspora can vote, Sowore has my vote already.

7 Likes

Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by teckmore(m): 2:48am On Nov 29, 2018
karllemah44:

Greed you mean?

Baba is only interested in the returns where he does godfatherism on...

Please go and study more on Lagos and everywhere he has power on. They all want to be God
Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by technuel: 2:49am On Nov 29, 2018
If only Nigeria youth have sense they will que behind this guy and redeem the country from glutonious power drunk polithiefians. This guy is radical and lead a revolution, which is what we need now.

4 Likes

Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by symbianDON(m): 3:05am On Nov 29, 2018
ghen! ghenn!!! Tinubu will be like....

Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by Nobody: 3:11am On Nov 29, 2018
If i am in the opposition in Lagos State, my slogan will be: TAKE LAGOS BACK FROM TINUBU.

2 Likes

Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by RexTramadol1: 3:16am On Nov 29, 2018
slightlyMad:
Most Nigerian youths are cursed, if not, why will they be all over the place saying atikulated.

Do you know what it means to have 100,000 naira pocket money?
it means students will be able to focus on their education and graduate knowing there will be jobs.

Most Nigerian youths are really cursed.

Explain lucidly the second paragraph and who will give Nigerians that.

1 Like

Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by deji17: 3:20am On Nov 29, 2018
This guy is only good at labeling people falsely. The day a judge will convict him of libel is one day less today.

Sahara reporters with which sweat? From the Ford foundation?

This guy is just turning out to be more of a fraud by the day...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by Spatta: 3:24am On Nov 29, 2018
mandax:
As if Tinubu is interested in any other thing that does not yield him money and fame.

People like you will remain under bondage, since you cannot ask accountability from your oppressors, how will this make sense to you, Sowore only state the fact, Do you know that TVC was created after he became two time governor of Lagos state, Just like Ibori Created a newspaper he could not fund after he went to Jail,
Gbenga Daniel did the same thing,
Orji Uzor did the same thing by using state money to make media that will be loyal to them
They made investment out of the poverty of the masses and have become lords using touts to send you away from polling booths
Your own Brain should be examined for accepting so much oppression in Nigeria and not standing up to speak truth to Power Like Sowore always do

Sowore is the Last hope of this country, Go and write it down
If Nigeria fail to elect this guy, you can be ready to put Nigeria on Sale on Alibaba and Ebay
You wont have a country when a 72 Year old currupt Atiku reign over you

You see how you all have lost conscience and you dont see the gatherings of Corrupt elements
Does it not tell you how we have lost conscience when Atiku elected an indicted Saraki who should be in Jail as his campaign DG
iF NIGERIA was restructured ATIKU'S sudden wealth after becomin VP TO Obasanjo will dissipate into oblivion

Sowore Is Nigeria's last hope, Trust me, the Old wicked men who ran us down are gathering to prevent him because they know the consequence, Obasanjo who swore and cursed that God will not forgive him if he supports Atiku suddenly changed his mind because they are all afraid of Sowore

Can you see Hawks gathering when they saw that a no Nonsense man who exposed them through Sahara reporters is on the ground to teach them how governance is done

Keep romanticizing your oppressor. Pray you can achieve your dreams under the old tired recycled goons

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by Boss13: 3:27am On Nov 29, 2018
In all honesty, this is the only man that would enter into Aso Rock and all the old politicians will run away with the next available flight.

9 Likes

Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by KanwuliaExtra: 3:32am On Nov 29, 2018
True dat!
Tinubu na TIF! kiss

3 Likes

Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by danot1030: 3:56am On Nov 29, 2018
This guy cannot win a counselorship election in his ward. Radicality does not make you a politician, instead of him address issues he goes about throwing shades at people who do not even consider his existence relevant.

3 Likes

Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 4:01am On Nov 29, 2018
slightlyMad:
Most Nigerian youths are cursed, if not, why will they be all over the place saying atikulated.

Do you know what it means to have 100,000 naira pocket money?
it means students will be able to focus on their education and graduate knowing there will be jobs.

Most Nigerian youths are really cursed.

You guys are should try and reason occasionally.

If the government gives 100,000 to each student then what will it pay workers ? The very definition of inflation is 'too much money chasing after too few goods'.

If N50, 000 minimum wage proposed by NLC will wreak havoc on Nigeria what will N100,000 do ? Tomatoes will jump to 20,000, bathroom slippers to 5,000. Accomodation will become 500,000 etc.
My dear one year after this policy is introduced, there will be no jobs in Nigeria just as there are none in Zimbabwe and Venezuela.
Don't even get me started on the unworkable idea of free and universal health care and education for almost 200 million people in a third world nation.

Sowore is right in being outraged but outrage is not a viable political policy. Shouting that Tinubu is a thief gets us nowhere. Tinubu might be corrupt but he is also a masterful political entity who had proven his ability many times. To dethrone him, a solid strategy is needed - and it will not come from the 1992 playbook.

Those of us supporting Atiku are aware of his shortcomings but we fear the incompetence and evil of Buhari more. Atiku is the only option to reset Nigeria to 2015 from where we can find our bearing again.

Sowore does not make any sense politically. He has no structure, no constituency, no money, no political experience, no credible political or economic manifesto. His net contribution in 2019 will be to drag Nigeria backwards because he will steal votes from Atiku and ensure Buhari continues his mission of destruction.

The truth is, given the dire situation of the country right now, any southern youth voting for Sowore is simply no better than a northern almajiri.

You and other supporters of alternative candidates need to give your position a lot more thought.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:10am On Nov 29, 2018
Sowore has my support. A man with courage under fire to fight for Nigerians.
Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by selfmadeboss: 4:11am On Nov 29, 2018
i swear if this guy does not win then god please let nigerians suffer. cos common sense is suppose to tell you idiots that you should give this guy a try and see if he is blabbing or not. but idiots are busy screaming sai baba, atikulated. una never see anything.

4 Likes

Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by selfmadeboss: 4:15am On Nov 29, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

You guys should try and reason occasionally. If the government gives 100,000 to each student then what will it pay workers ? The very definition of inflation is 'too much money chasing after too few goods'.

If N50, 000 minimum wage proposed by NLC will wreak havoc on Nigeria what will N100,000 do ? Tomatoes will jump to 5000, slppers to 15000. Accomodation will become 500,000 etc. My dear one year after this policy is introduced, there will be no jobs in Nigeria just as there are none in Zimbabwe and Venezuela.

Sowore is right in being outraged but outrage is not a viable political policy. Shouting that Tinubu is a thief gets us nowhere. Tinubu might be corrupt but he is also a masterful political entity who had proven his ability many times. To dethrone him, a solid strategy is needed - and it will not come from the 1992 playbook.

Those of us supporting Atiku are aware of his shortcomings but we fear the incompetence and evil of Buhari more. Atiku is the only option to reset Nigeria to 2015 from where we can find our bearing again.

Sowore does not make any sense politically. He has no structure, no constituency, no money, no political experience, no credible political or economic manifesto. His net contribution in 2019 will be to drag Nigeria backwards because he will steal votes from Atiku and ensure Buhari continues his mission of destruction.

The truth is, given the dire situation of the country right now, any southern youth voting for Sowore is simply no better than a northern almajiri.

You and other supporters of alternative candidates need to give your position a lot more thought.
shut up. sowore is very exposed and smart. if he increases salaries, he knows the normal nigerian will want to increase prices. man that will be regulated. that is why there are regulatory bodies. stop screaming atiku orbuhari here man

10 Likes

Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 4:18am On Nov 29, 2018
selfmadeboss:

shut up. sowore is very exposed and smart. if he increases salaries, he knows the normal nigerian will want to increase prices. man that will be regulated. that is why there are regulatory bodies. stop screaming atiku orbuhari here man

The low reasoning ability of young people like you is why Nigeria cannot move forward

3 Likes

Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by FRESHG(m): 4:29am On Nov 29, 2018
agbaya:
And So? Iranu
MORTGAGED FUTURE embarassed
Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by FRESHG(m): 4:31am On Nov 29, 2018
Juggernauts:
who killed Funsho Williams?
BOLA AHMED FROG EYED MAN TINUBU

1 Like

Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by FRESHG(m): 4:34am On Nov 29, 2018
sankky:
The average man from the SW (not all of course) sees a hero in their own thief and will even hero-worship same villain but will be calling for the head of other people's thieves. Watch it play out in the comments section on this topic to understand my view.
Having said that, this guy would have been the best choice out of the Fulani-Fulani option we have in APC & PDP but the North won't vote him. We need young, educated and visionary federal leadership and not the recycling of the same old and atavistic gerontocracy we have been practicing since independence that has led us to nowhere
YOU ARE A VERY WISE MAN SIR
Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by FRESHG(m): 4:39am On Nov 29, 2018
karllemah44:

Greed you mean?
KARLEMOTU YOU NOR DEY SLEEP undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo's Town Hall Chat With Nigerians In S. Africa Via Skype (Photo) / Issues Delaying Choice Of Atiku’s Running Mate / Nigeria: 2nd Most Corrupt Country In West Africa Under Buhari - Transparency Int

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.