Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,668 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money (28270 Views)

Chinedu Wants To Use Lagos Money To Fund IPOB And Biafra / How Tinubu Created The Obidient Movement / Tinubu Bought Lagos With Drug Money, Wants Nigeria With Lagos Money- Seun Osewa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by IbrahimDamola: 6:46am On Nov 29, 2018
Ventura1:

Don't be silly you this impostor, between Sowore and your Atiku who donated vehicle's and billions to Buhari in 2015, who sold you a dead wood?
Can you provide an evidence/web link where Sowore was canvassing for Buhari?

Sowore is that you? O'boy you no try. Let's be realistic, you can't win this election. I like your guts, I love activists and social influencers but we must tell ourselves the truth, considering the way the country is structured geopolitically (which you support), your chances are very slim. We both know that I'm sure. The north will vote north not you. yoruba muslims will vote buhari while the SS and SE votes a viable alternative to buhari who is capable of giving booharii electoral problems in the north and that alternative is not you, it is Atiku.

Your canditure will divide votes of progessives, educated, forward-looking, global thinking youths like me who believe that Booharii belongs to the past. Yet only booharii stands to gain from division of votes of his opponents. No I won't support that. I am a realist.

Let us coalesce our efforts in kicking out that God-forsaken dullard first. He is an anchor dragging us backwards into dinosaurian age, we must cut him lose and then move from there into our own 21st century. Then the coast will be clear for the likes of youths like you and me.

Boohhari has to go, that is the paramount objective now. A step at a time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by Amumaigwe: 6:48am On Nov 29, 2018
MYHUBBY:

please shut up.

abroad properties was caught in possession of DSP you people started making unnecessary noise when they called him for questioning

Tinubu arguably is corrupt like other politicians but that doesn't mean he hasn't impacted in many people's life with his investment in the country

When ojukwu ran away and left millions of igbo to their fate when he came back was he not given an heroic welcome? so you expect Yorubas to be stoning or criticizing a man that had rephrase the political structure of southwest and make sure southwest maintained its space in national level? that is why today he is more respected than obasanjo in southwest

So you in all sincerity compare Ojukwu with Tinubu? On what basis my brother? You must have developed cancer in your brain.
Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by fossblack15: 6:50am On Nov 29, 2018
Hi, � Help me share this thanks

I am here to entertain you
Follow me up here �

I'm on Instagram as @fossblack. Install the app to follow my photos and videos.

https://instagram.com/fossblack

I've got cool hip hop concert to make your day
Plus you can write a song I'll voice it, make a video and post it.
We are live now, come join the show and call all your friends ❤️
https://instagram.com/fossblack

I am Fossblack, the one in the Abstract
He with peace of mind. ™
Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by oldtime(m): 6:53am On Nov 29, 2018
Ahmed0336:
Now this is a strong accusation.

If I were tinubu I will sue him until he provides proof that tinubu used Lagos fund to create TVC.

I dare Tinubu to sue him on this, he will loose and loose even the land where TVC is located which was the property of sleeping students of Laspotech

If only those students can wake up to the student unionism that is uncurrupted. They will recover their land from Tinubu even before the election and TVC will be begging alongside their principal

1 Like

Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by Amumaigwe: 6:53am On Nov 29, 2018
whirlwind7:

Of course, the north won't vote him. No matter how qualified, or radical, or passionate, or visionary, or hard-working, or revolutionary he is. Same goes for majority of the SE and middle belt.
Why?
Because "he is not one of ours!" That's the mentality.

Now, consider how effective this type of weakness can be chanelled to greatness if we are operating regional government in a restructured Nigeria.
Someone like Sowore will have a very good chance of being elected into the top office if it were an election for governor of Oduduwa State/SW region. The young, dynamic masses that make up a large number of the voters would gun for him.
Godfatherism will also get checkmated.
We are losing so much so long as we keep practicing this sham democracy where all power is vested on one man in the center.

Yorubas can only vote for someone like Sowore only if your god Tinubu endorses him. But can darkness endorse light?

1 Like

Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by Gecoz: 6:56am On Nov 29, 2018
And dis oniranu was busy mentioning Atiku Atiku like say na Atiku be presido?? Oga you get sense at all? Or are you scared of mentioning Buhakill ? I guess your mumu sowore is working for them in disguise

Spatta:

People like you will remain under bondage, since you cannot ask accountability from your oppressors, how will this make sense to you, Sowore only state the fact, Do you know that TVC was created after he became two time governor of Lagos state, Just like Ibori Created a newspaper he could not fund after he went to Jail,
Gbenga Daniel did the same thing,
Orji Uzor did the same thing by using state money to make media that will be loyal to them
They made investment out of the poverty of the masses and have become lords using touts to send you away from polling booths
Your own Brain should be examined for accepting so much oppression in Nigeria and not standing up to speak truth to Power Like Sowore always do

Sowore is the Last hope of this country, Go and write it down
If Nigeria fail to elect this guy, you can be ready to put Nigeria on Sale on Alibaba and Ebay
You wont have a country when a 72 Year old currupt Atiku reign over you

You see how you all have lost conscience and you dont see the gatherings of Corrupt elements
Does it not tell you how we have lost conscience when Atiku elected and indicted Saraki who should be in Jail as his campaign DG
iF NIGERIA was restructured ATIKU'S sudden wealth after becomin VP TO Obasanjo will dissipate into oblivion

Sowore Is Nigeria's last hope, Trust me, the Old wicked men who ran us down are gathering to prevent him because they know the consequence, Obasanjo who swore and cursed that God will not forgive him if he supports Atiku suddenly changed his mind because they are all afraid of Sowore

Can you see Hawks gathering when they saw that a no Nonsense man who exposed them through Sahara reporters is on the ground to teach them how governance is done

Keep romanticizing your oppressor. Pray you can achieve your dreams under the old tired recycled goons
Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by SEGLIZ: 6:59am On Nov 29, 2018
Vdsc:

South east is actually the most likely region to vote him.
We have voted for non igbo candidates all our lives.
Compare that to the south west were even your brightest politician is playing tribal politics because of 2023.
A presidency that you will not get.

you are not reasoning along with him. he is reasoning the Nigerian solution that would give every greater and brighter chances you going the dividing track (tribalism).
no south east is my problem, north mbanu, south west ótì o but the criminally minded individuals out and up there.
my brother if we have every thing working the way it should you and I will never remember this tiny divide that escalated beyond our strength.

1 Like

Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by 3rdavefarms(m): 7:02am On Nov 29, 2018
I love super Boldness

1 Like

Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by Dex4(m): 7:06am On Nov 29, 2018
I probably may have to give my vote to someone like this next year.

Quite articulate and brave to face these goons head on!

So far, none of the candidates (maybe exception of Moghalu and Fela ) can speak coherently like this and grab my attention.

2 Likes

Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by zone51: 7:09am On Nov 29, 2018
seuncyber:
Abeg how I fit get USA or Canada visa

No hope in this country

From surulere to iyana-ipaja i spend 4 good hours inside traffic and I need to wake up 4:30am again

Abeg Lagos state or federal govt should fix oshodi to iyana-ipaja road, his crazy spending 3 to 4 hours instead of 20 min drive

If your flight his 4pm you must leave home by 10am.

Goto travel section, there's a thread on migration to Canada. That will help you.
Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by maasoap(m): 7:09am On Nov 29, 2018
sankky:
The average man from the SW (not all of course) sees a hero in their own thief and will even hero-worship same villain but will be calling for the head of other people's thieves. Watch it play out in the comments section on this topic to understand my view.
Having said that, this guy would have been the best choice out of the Fulani-Fulani option we have in APC & PDP but the North won't vote him. We need young, educated and visionary federal leadership and not the recycling of the same old and atavistic gerontocracy we have been practicing since independence that has led us to nowhere

Oga, remove the very specks in your own eyes. Tell us your region, then we can begin to debate.
Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by maasoap(m): 7:11am On Nov 29, 2018
Is he contesting against Tinubu? Someone should remind him that he's contesting against Buhari and Atiku

1 Like

Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by Spatta: 7:12am On Nov 29, 2018
Gecoz:
And dis oniranu was busy mentioning Atiku Atiku like say na Atiku be presido?? Oga you get sense at all? Or are you scared of mentioning Buhakill ? I guess your mumu sowore is working for them in disguise

I mention Atiku because i know Buhari will loose and Atiku your preffered alternative is a thief mascurading and coming back if you allow him to institionalize curruption and you younger ones do not know that Atiku is even worse than Buhari. Some of us knew how he looted to build his empire from being a VP.
You will not have Nigeria on any repurable global map if you make the mistake of choosing a barabas called Atiku
Do you hear Atiku saying he will fight curruption ?
No because A man cannot fight what has overcome or enmeshed him already

3 Likes

Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by dangoteinlaw: 7:23am On Nov 29, 2018
I have already started campaigning for this young man. I don't really care if he's bad. If the old mistakes didn't work for 19years then 4years isn't too much to make a younger mistake. So sad Nigerians are just blinded by little money coupled with the rituals these old fools have done to stay on top.... Any Nigeria youth that vote for atiku or Buhari just sold his or her future

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by dangoteinlaw: 7:26am On Nov 29, 2018
oldtime:

I dare Tinubu to sue him on this, he will loose and loose even the land where TVC is located which was the property of sleeping students of Laspotech

If only those students can wake up to the student unionism that is uncurrupted. They will recover their land from Tinubu even before the election and TVC will be begging alongside their principal
laugh** u can't sue for slander if it's true. Proof of no proof it is public knowledge that Tinubu looted Lagos state bringing the state and neighboring ones to her knee.

1 Like

Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by bolex04(m): 7:41am On Nov 29, 2018
sankky:
The average man from the SW (not all of course) sees a hero in their own thief and will even hero-worship same villain but will be calling for the head of other people's thieves. Watch it play out in the comments section on this topic to understand my view.
Having said that, this guy would have been the best choice out of the Fulani-Fulani option we have in APC & PDP but the North won't vote him. We need young, educated and visionary federal leadership and not the recycling of the same old and atavistic gerontocracy we have been practicing since independence that has led us to nowhere
bro its only the gullible Yoruba Muslims...I be afonja...I don't vote party...I vote for creditable candidates...the Muslims val

1 Like

Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by Luqsure(m): 7:43am On Nov 29, 2018
Kudos to you sowore Mr president in embrayo

2 Likes

Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by obonujoker(m): 7:46am On Nov 29, 2018
MYHUBBY:

please shut up.

abroad properties was caught in possession of DSP you people started making unnecessary noise when they called him for questioning

Tinubu arguably is corrupt like other politicians but that doesn't mean he hasn't impacted in many people's life with his investment in the country

When ojukwu ran away and left millions of igbo to their fate when he came back was he not given an heroic welcome? so you expect Yorubas to be stoning or criticizing a man that had rephrase the political structure of southwest and make sure southwest maintained its space in national level? that is why today he is more respected than obasanjo in southwest

Defender of criminals... Even ibori, Atiku etc, have also impacted people's life.... Onisokuso, support Sowore

2 Likes

Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by Lilimax(f): 7:54am On Nov 29, 2018
SEGLIZ:
defamation of character doesn't win the election for you. even when this is confirm, if the believe in and love the individual you are no where going near to hurt him. this going around will only make you loose followers, other than bring to the table your PARTY IDEOLOGY, PARTY MANIFESTO, PERSONAL PHILOSOPHY, IDEOLOGY & BELIEVE, PLANS and How you are going to implement and achieve every blue print to detail, you go around castigating people it obvious such one has nothing to offer. check out Olawepo the is being using every avenue he to sell his brand and candidacy so far that I know.
someone should try make sowore realize this no more about student radicalism but the real mean stream politics and governance, pdp tried it during the last general election but got there hand burnt.
it clear and well known that there can't be political campaign without batching but don't make bedrock of your campaign.
Didn't the present government defamed GEJ character upandan before winning 2015 election undecided?
Do you suddenly realized that defamation of Character is a bad thing?

3 Likes

Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 29, 2018
HisMajesty1:
I love this guy and I want him to win the election next year. Even if he doesn't win, I like how he has taken a swipe at almost all corrupt politicians at different times while speaking. He is a radical and our revolution from these old power mongers requires a radical to lead.
Buhary was a radical too when Jonathan was in power

1 Like

Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by SEGLIZ: 8:12am On Nov 29, 2018
Lilimax:
Didn't the present government defamed GEJ character upandan before winning 2015 election undecided?
Do you suddenly realized that defamation of Character is a bad thing?

what am I saying? what are you saying? come to think of i, who defame who towards 2015 general election? ait/pdp collaboration is still very much fresh in people's memory.
that being what it may, I don't play a politics of blind mind, blind eye. I'm no traveller in the refurbished buharist atikulated trailers that is heading us nowhere. I say it the way it is irrespective of affiliation.
Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by afroxyz: 8:12am On Nov 29, 2018
Spatta:

People like you will remain under bondage, since you cannot ask accountability from your oppressors, how will this make sense to you, Sowore only state the fact, Do you know that TVC was created after he became two time governor of Lagos state, Just like Ibori Created a newspaper he could not fund after he went to Jail,
Gbenga Daniel did the same thing,
Orji Uzor did the same thing by using state money to make media that will be loyal to them
They made investment out of the poverty of the masses and have become lords using touts to send you away from polling booths
Your own Brain should be examined for accepting so much oppression in Nigeria and not standing up to speak truth to Power Like Sowore always do

Sowore is the Last hope of this country, Go and write it down
If Nigeria fail to elect this guy, you can be ready to put Nigeria on Sale on Alibaba and Ebay
You wont have a country when a 72 Year old currupt Atiku reign over you

You see how you all have lost conscience and you dont see the gatherings of Corrupt elements
Does it not tell you how we have lost conscience when Atiku elected and indicted Saraki who should be in Jail as his campaign DG
iF NIGERIA was restructured ATIKU'S sudden wealth after becomin VP TO Obasanjo will dissipate into oblivion

Sowore Is Nigeria's last hope, Trust me, the Old wicked men who ran us down are gathering to prevent him because they know the consequence, Obasanjo who swore and cursed that God will not forgive him if he supports Atiku suddenly changed his mind because they are all afraid of Sowore

Can you see Hawks gathering when they saw that a no Nonsense man who exposed them through Sahara reporters is on the ground to teach them how governance is done

Keep romanticizing your oppressor. Pray you can achieve your dreams under the old tired recycled goons

If you used a tenth of the energy you used to write your toxic epistle to understand the comment before replying you would have seen you guys were saying the same thing. Hate and anger has made you lose your sense of logic hence the misunderstanding of the post. Be careful, tomorrow it may be your head not your sense of logic
Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by sukerefakere(m): 8:12am On Nov 29, 2018
LZAA:

Err and this means... undecided
he is hungry and SEUN is owing him 3 months salary

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by omoplaycool(m): 8:12am On Nov 29, 2018
sankky:
My brother sadly it's not just a matter of the North not voting, it's the fact that our leaders have succeeded in also making the citizens poor in the mind, it's only enlightened people that'd find sense in such..
One more reason why the educational system is being messed with

1 Like

Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by Gecoz: 8:16am On Nov 29, 2018
Kindly show me where sowore said he will fight corruption? And are you God to say you know you Buhari will loose?

Spatta:

I mention Atiku because i know Buhari will loose and Atiku your preffered alternative is a thief mascurading and coming back if you allow him to institionalize curruption and you younger ones do not know that Atiku is even worse than Buhari. Some of us knew how he looted to build his empire from being a VP.
You will not have Nigeria on any repurable global map if you make the mistake of choosing a barabas called Atiku
Do you hear Atiku saying he will fight curruption ?
No because A man cannot fight what has overcome or enmeshed him already
Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by fm4real2k6(m): 8:34am On Nov 29, 2018
seuncyber:

No hope in this country

From surulere to iyana-ipaja i spend 4 good hours inside traffic and I need to wake up 4:30am again

Abeg Lagos state or federal govt should fix oshodi to iyana-ipaja road, his crazy spending 3 to 4 hours instead of 20 min drive

Oga Ade,
E be like say you are JJC for Lagos right? For your info, Na so it has been for many years.
If you no fit cope, you fit just leave our Lagos for your state .

Fashola bin dey give N3,000 t-fare back in the days, I hear Ambode don increase am to N5,000 just enter Alausa go collect am and leave our Lagos shaparly.
Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:42am On Nov 29, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

Sowore is that you? O'boy you no try. Let's be realistic, you can't win this election. I like your guts, I love activists and social influencers but we must tell ourselves the truth, considering the way the country is structured geopolitically (which you support), your chances are very slim. We both know that I'm sure. The north will vote north not you. yoruba muslims will vote buhari while the SS and SE votes a viable alternative to buhari who is capable of giving booharii electoral problems in the north and that alternative is not you, it is Atiku.

Your canditure will divide votes of progessives, educated, forward-looking, global thinking youths like me who believe that Booharii belongs to the past. Yet only booharii stands to gain from division of votes of his opponents. No I won't support that. I am a realist.

Let us kick coalesce our efforts in kicking out that God-forsaken dullard first. He is an anchor dragging us backwards into dinosaurian age, we must cut him lose and then move from there into our own 21st century. Then the coast will be clear for the likes of youths like you and me.

Boohhari has to go, that is the paramount objective now. A step at a time.

Sowore's chances of winning the election is slim but what is the margin between him winning your vote and conscience? Are you going to vote because you know it is the right thing or are you going to vote because of chances of winning the election.

It takes individuals to change a system.

2 Likes

Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by Niorte: 8:46am On Nov 29, 2018
seuncyber:

No hope in this country

If you are SERIOUS about travelling overseas. Contact us.
Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by SmartMindsFx: 8:47am On Nov 29, 2018
What's the assurance that you won't upgrade sahara reporters with Lagos money too?
Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by Ignatio(m): 8:49am On Nov 29, 2018
Mynd44:
Winner winner chicken dinner!
What's your id?
Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by Akolawole(m): 8:50am On Nov 29, 2018
Ahmed0336:
Now this is a strong accusation.

If I were tinubu I will sue him until he provides proof that tinubu used Lagos fund to create TVC.

The guy will become more popular if Tinubu take him to court.

Just ignore button!
Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by goodness2037: 8:51am On Nov 29, 2018
#SECRET_LEAK

oboy let me gist you guys

I believe most of you don't know YouTube pays money to you if you monetize your channel and you get some amount of views?

I have been trying to create a YouTube channel and monetize it but the lowest price I have seen is 35k

I lock up since then
NOT UNTIL Last week in one WhatsApp group I am in

A guy leaked a voucher code to us saying it's a promotion company, with the code ONLY ( if you don't use the code they will give you there normal price o) theyld CREATE AND MONETIZE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL FOR YOU WHICH YOU CONTROL FOR JUST 3K

but Bros further gave us info saying that the company held an event in lekki last week and when the CEO came as a token gift for his birthday he gave out voucher code

it's meant only for people that attended the seminar/event but this Bros exposed the code for us

(524AAT )

And he says just in case they don't believe that you attended the event and they ask questions like where did the event take place say LEKKI PHASE 1
The CEO Mr James gave out the voucher to celebrate his wedding anniversary and birthday... DON'T FORGET

WHATSAPP THEM +2348106886181 REMEMBER THE CODE IS 524AAT �

After I paid my 3k it didn't take up to a day they did it, I was given my details BUT TRUST ME NAH as a correct naija bae I CHANGE MY PASSWORD SHARP SHARP �� so just in case they find out I was not in the seminar/event I am far from reach �� https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcjNH5zHY_tHOivob9UxXaQ PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL THEY OPENED FOR ME �PLEASE
� YOU KNOW I LEAKED THE SECRET HERE
I will soon start putting videos later bear with me it's a new channel

LET ME SEF START EATING YOUTUBE MONEY ��� GOD PUNISH SATAN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Umahi: "Arrest Anyone Not Wearing Face Mask In Ebonyi" / Kogi: INEC Cancels Election In Ogori-Magongo LGA Over Pre-Recorded Result Sheets / "Yaradua Deceived Me About His Health" - Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.