Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,358 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money (28267 Views)

Chinedu Wants To Use Lagos Money To Fund IPOB And Biafra / How Tinubu Created The Obidient Movement / Tinubu Bought Lagos With Drug Money, Wants Nigeria With Lagos Money- Seun Osewa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:56am On Nov 29, 2018
Gecoz:
Kindly show me where sowore said he will fight corruption? And are you God to say you know you Buhari will loose?

Sowore promises to fight corruption with tech if…

Omoyele Sowore, Publisher of Sahara Reporters and presidential candidate on the platform of the African Action Congress (AAC) has said he would maximize use of technology to curb corruption if he is elected as Nigeria’s president in 2019.

https://www.google.com/amp/sunnewsonline.com/sowore-promises-to-fight-corruption-with-tech-if/amp/
Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:58am On Nov 29, 2018
Gecoz:
Kindly show me where sowore said he will fight corruption? And are you God to say you know you Buhari will loose?

Omoyele Sowore has been on the forefront fighting corruption with using Saharareporters as a tool. He will continue with the mantle of leadership.

2 Likes

Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by stealthtiger(m): 9:08am On Nov 29, 2018
damola1:
I watched the video.

In 92 as a Unilag sug president. I speak before they will even call Tinubu.

I don’t work for Tinubu I work for my conscience

Come February 2019, Godwilling. I damola1 will vote for this young radical. I am voting for sowore!

Endorsed.
From a fellow great Akokite.

1 Like

Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by selfmadeboss: 9:13am On Nov 29, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

The low reasoning ability of young people like you is why Nigeria cannot move forward
stupid idiots like u are the ones deceiving nigerians in the name of giving them good advice. how will someone in his right senses say that we should continue with 72 year old bastards

1 Like

Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by MYHUBBY: 9:29am On Nov 29, 2018
obonujoker:

Defender of criminals... Even ibori, Atiku etc, have also impacted people's life.... Onisokuso, support Sowore

Sharap.

who are you to tell me who to support? are you normal?
Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by obonujoker(m): 9:34am On Nov 29, 2018
MYHUBBY:

Sharap.

who are you to tell me who to support? are you normal?

As a good brother's keeper, I can correct you to follow the right path when you are going astray....

1 Like

Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by MYHUBBY: 9:37am On Nov 29, 2018
obonujoker:

As a good brother's keeper, I can correct you to follow the right path when you are going astray....

you need to pack your sense together. You have no right to me who to vote for. So shut it

1 Like

Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by obonujoker(m): 9:39am On Nov 29, 2018
MYHUBBY:

you need to pack your sense together. You have no right to me who to vote for. So shut it

Buh your bad choices will affect the society where we both live and work
Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by SouthWestBlood(m): 9:41am On Nov 29, 2018
maasoap:
Is he contesting against Tinubu? Someone should remind him that he's contesting against Buhari and Atiku

Did you watch the video? I'm sure you didn't watch it. Go and watch it and you will find yourself editing your above post.

1 Like

Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by MYHUBBY: 9:41am On Nov 29, 2018
Amumaigwe:

So you in all sincerity compare Ojukwu with Tinubu? On what basis my brother? You must have developed cancer in your brain.

Coming from someone that has a watery brain. so who Should I've use as reference when all your politicians see him as a leader with printing of his face on their ankara

1 Like

Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by maasoap(m): 9:50am On Nov 29, 2018
SouthWestBlood:

Did you watch the video? I'm sure you didn't watch it. Go and watch it and you will find yourself editing your above post.

He's getting distracted and losing focus, simple.
Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by maasoap(m): 9:53am On Nov 29, 2018
obonujoker:

Buh your bad choices will affect the society where we both live and work

You're not in position to tell someone that he/she making a bad bad choice. How do you know that you yourself are making good choice? Tell me your prefer candidate and I will show you how it could be bad choice. It is all about individual perception.
Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by sapoyoro(m): 10:01am On Nov 29, 2018
maasoap:

You're not in position to tell someone that he/she making a bad bad choice. How do you know that you yourself are making good choice? Tell me your prefer candidate and I will show you how it could be bad choice. It is all about individual perception.
says a poor buharist.
Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by Tosynes: 10:20am On Nov 29, 2018
Tinubu, Think he will be relevant forever in Lagos state, south west politics. Let him defend this allegation.
SouthWestBlood:

Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Yj4fjK8i3M

You may skip to: 7:30
Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by maasoap(m): 10:25am On Nov 29, 2018
sapoyoro:
says a poor buharist.

Are you one of the pitiable Atikulooting things on nairaland?
Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by Elthugnificent(m): 10:32am On Nov 29, 2018
selfmadeboss:
i swear if this guy does not win then god please let nigerians suffer. cos common sense is suppose to tell you idiots that you should give this guy a try and see if he is blabbing or not. but idiots are busy screaming sai baba, atikulated. una never see anything.
What have you done to create awareness to the ordinary man on the street about him.

The common man on the street that actually wait for hours just to cast his vote don't know about sowore, only mostly internet gangsters that might end up not voting.

He already has my vote, but it will be more beneficial if we educate the people around us of the better alternative.

1 Like

Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by sapoyoro(m): 10:38am On Nov 29, 2018
maasoap:

Are you one of the pitiable Atikulooting things on nairaland?
ask jubrin of Sudan.
Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by SouthEastFacts: 10:43am On Nov 29, 2018
technuel:
If only Nigeria youth have sense they will que behind this guy and redeem the country from glutonious power drunk polithiefians. This guy is radical and lead a revolution, which is what we need now.
If SE, SS and MB decide to queue behind this man, Yorubas will betray the coalition to vote Buhari because of their greed for 2023.
Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by okey4Christ: 11:01am On Nov 29, 2018
A good one there!
Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by hahn(m): 11:16am On Nov 29, 2018
seuncyber:
Abeg how I fit get USA or Canada visa

No hope in this country

From surulere to iyana-ipaja i spend 4 good hours inside traffic and I need to wake up 4:30am again

Abeg Lagos state or federal govt should fix oshodi to iyana-ipaja road, his crazy spending 3 to 4 hours instead of 20 min drive

If your flight his 4pm you must leave home by 10am.

GO to COtonou first. Any country is better than Nigeria at this point undecided

1 Like

Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by VULCAN(m): 11:27am On Nov 29, 2018
Men don't place sentiment before logic. That's the forte of women.

If you vote for Sowore in 2019 you have inadvertently voted for Buhari.

The task before all sensible Nigerians is to get Buhari out in 2019.

Currently the only man in this country that can match him in the ring is Atiku.

Another 4 yrs of Buhari/Jubril will spell the destruction of this country aka Venezuela.

Vote Atiku and if he wins and disappoints then vote Sowore in 2023.

But anybody that thinks that with the strongly biased Inec, Police and Military forces(all controlled by people from Buhari's Zone) , coupled with the fact that nobody even knows Sowore in the SE/SS or anywhere in the North, that he can win in 2019, is a foolish joker.

Buhari/Jubril must not have a second term or its game over.

Be Wise

damola1:
I watched the video.

In 92 as a Unilag sug president. I speak before they will even call Tinubu.

I don’t work for Tinubu I work for my conscience

Come February 2019, Godwilling. I damola1 will vote for this young radical. I am voting for sowore!
Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 29, 2018
SouthWestBlood:

Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Yj4fjK8i3M

You may skip to: 7:30

Everybody knows tiffnubu is a thief. Incuding all yorubas
Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by IgweBUIKE1(m): 12:16pm On Nov 29, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

You guys are should try and reason occasionally.

If the government gives 100,000 to each student then what will it pay workers ? The very definition of inflation is 'too much money chasing after too few goods'.

If N50, 000 minimum wage proposed by NLC will wreak havoc on Nigeria what will N100,000 do ? Tomatoes will jump to 20,000, bathroom slippers to 5,000. Accomodation will become 500,000 etc.
My dear one year after this policy is introduced, there will be no jobs in Nigeria just as there are none in Zimbabwe and Venezuela.
Don't even get me started on the unworkable idea of free and universal health care and education for almost 200 million people in a third world nation.

Sowore is right in being outraged but outrage is not a viable political policy. Shouting that Tinubu is a thief gets us nowhere. Tinubu might be corrupt but he is also a masterful political entity who had proven his ability many times. To dethrone him, a solid strategy is needed - and it will not come from the 1992 playbook.

Those of us supporting Atiku are aware of his shortcomings but we fear the incompetence and evil of Buhari more. Atiku is the only option to reset Nigeria to 2015 from where we can find our bearing again.

Sowore does not make any sense politically. He has no structure, no constituency, no money, no political experience, no credible political or economic manifesto. His net contribution in 2019 will be to drag Nigeria backwards because he will steal votes from Atiku and ensure Buhari continues his mission of destruction.

The truth is, given the dire situation of the country right now, any southern youth voting for Sowore is simply no better than a northern almajiri.

You and other supporters of alternative candidates need to give your position a lot more thought.

mr man Nigeria has that money to pay ok...forget this one in house economics...sowore is the answer not a glorified theif from atiku
Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by Yoighaman(m): 1:33pm On Nov 29, 2018
I have been neutral all along, but now, I think I'm considering taking a position, this is interesting, So SOWORE has finally made my list for consideration, let's see who's next....did someone just say "Don't waste your vote"?, never mind, it's mine not yours.

2 Likes

Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by mechanics(m): 2:19pm On Nov 29, 2018
It's easier said than done, I just he be given a chance just for a year, let's see what he can do, he's making mouth too much o.
Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by Spatta: 7:44pm On Nov 29, 2018
VULCAN:
Men don't place sentiment before logic. That's the forte of women.

If you vote for Sowore in 2019 you have inadvertently voted for Buhari.

The task before all sensible Nigerians is to get Buhari out in 2019.

Currently the only man in this country that can match him in the ring is Atiku.

Another 4 yrs of Buhari/Jubril will spell the destruction of this country aka Venezuela.

Vote Atiku and if he wins and disappoints then vote Sowore in 2023.

But anybody that thinks that with the strongly biased Inec, Police and Military forces(all controlled by people from Buhari's Zone) , coupled with the fact that nobody even knows Sowore in the SE/SS or anywhere in the North, that he can win in 2019, is a foolish joker.

Buhari/Jubril must not have a second term or its game over.

Be Wise

You must be too young to know Atiku. Unfortunately. You obviously dont have the best interest of Nigeria at heart if you are old. To consider Atiku before Sowore is to put a gun on the head of your unborn children while they are still in the stage of embryo

1 Like

Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by SouthWestBlood(m): 8:06pm On Nov 29, 2018
maasoap:

He's getting distracted and losing focus, simple.

He's not distracted. Watch the video!
Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by Spatta: 3:35am On Dec 15, 2018
Amumaigwe:

You pretend to support Sowore, but you are defending Tinubu (and by extension Buhari). Your life is a contradiction!

God forbid that i should support Tinubu, where is the Link?

Anything Oppression just like Tinubu is against my philosophy of life
Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by Spatta: 3:39am On Dec 15, 2018
Gecoz:
And dis oniranu was busy mentioning Atiku Atiku like say na Atiku be presido?? Oga you get sense at all? Or are you scared of mentioning Buhakill ? I guess your mumu sowore is working for them in disguise

You of-course know that Your Atiku is a looter and Buhari who you said i never mention is a failure or to borrow the description of "Dona" "Lifeless" Both of them make a wrong combination now known as "Bhutiku" They ruined your life in the past and gave you the oppression you now called a country. They are gathering again to finish you if you let them
Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 30, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Everybody knows tiffnubu is a thief. Incuding all yorubas
Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 30, 2019
teckmore:
Shaking table grin

I love you for this..
Not a fan of tinubu though...
I thought tinubu will be the messiah but the black man blood is flowing through his vains

#greediness
How could you think he will be the messiah. Do you know his past in Chicago, United States shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria: 2nd Most Corrupt Country In West Africa Under Buhari - Transparency Int / Senator David Mark Receiving Ash On His Forehead Today From A Priest (Photo) / Kogi: INEC Cancels Election In Ogori-Magongo LGA Over Pre-Recorded Result Sheets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.