Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

I Am Beginning To Think Nigeria Is Better Off Without Igbos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Beginning To Think Nigeria Is Better Off Without Igbos (5209 Views)

i am beginning to think my girlfriend is cheating on me / I Am Beginning To Hate Men / Pls Help I Am Beginning To Be Attracted To My Fellow Males (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Beginning To Think Nigeria Is Better Off Without Igbos by Ilamina(f): 7:41pm On Dec 19, 2018
lipsrsealed

They are so disrespectful and horrible

Sucks it took me long to realize it

7 Likes

Re: I Am Beginning To Think Nigeria Is Better Off Without Igbos by SweetBuns(f): 7:43pm On Dec 19, 2018
Another useless thread.
Sorry but no one cares about your opinion

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Beginning To Think Nigeria Is Better Off Without Igbos by habsydiamond(m): 7:43pm On Dec 19, 2018
Showtime....make I park well they observe as them go dey come parra for op..... undecided undecided
Re: I Am Beginning To Think Nigeria Is Better Off Without Igbos by Foodforthought: 7:51pm On Dec 19, 2018
Not here please
Re: I Am Beginning To Think Nigeria Is Better Off Without Igbos by ukukaegbu(m): 7:53pm On Dec 19, 2018
Ilamina:

lipsrsealed

They are so disrespectful and horrible

Sucks it took me long to realize it

Why would they respect you? You dey feed them?

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Beginning To Think Nigeria Is Better Off Without Igbos by 2buffagain(m): 7:56pm On Dec 19, 2018
LOL they're cool people.
Love how they extract a business opportunity from every thing....but from experience, I wouldn't marry one.

1 Like

Re: I Am Beginning To Think Nigeria Is Better Off Without Igbos by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 19, 2018
you just a stupid person to write such a thing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Beginning To Think Nigeria Is Better Off Without Igbos by marvin906(m): 7:57pm On Dec 19, 2018
So much hatred all over NL...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Beginning To Think Nigeria Is Better Off Without Igbos by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 19, 2018
2buffagain:
LOL they're cool people.
Love how they extract a business opportunity from every thing....but from experience, I wouldn't marry one.
Hahahaha!!! black man judging black man...Which tribe get fine girls pass Igbo?... Nigeria is better off without Igbos?? but good with Fulani herdsmen? don't be a hypocrite

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Beginning To Think Nigeria Is Better Off Without Igbos by 2buffagain(m): 8:05pm On Dec 19, 2018
olsome:
Hahahaha!!! black man judging black man...Which tribe get fine girls pass Igbo?... Nigeria is better off without Igbos?? but good with Fulani herdsmen? don't be a hypocrite

I wouldn't marry them because almost all of them I know over do the wedding thing.
I want a simple wedding, and I don't want to have to travel back to somoene's village in naija just to wed like every igbo chick seems to want...even those who already have all their family in the US.

That said, they are cool peeps.
Re: I Am Beginning To Think Nigeria Is Better Off Without Igbos by psucc(m): 8:08pm On Dec 19, 2018
How I wish this is Buhari talking but NO! It is a Buharideen

1 Like

Re: I Am Beginning To Think Nigeria Is Better Off Without Igbos by tetula123(m): 8:12pm On Dec 19, 2018
2buffagain:

I wouldn't marry them because almost all of them I know over do the wedding thing.
I want a simple wedding, and I don't want to have to travel back to somoene's village in naija just to wed like every igbo chick seems to want...even those who already have all their family in the US.

That said, they are cool peeps.
bro you shouldn't have replied him. you shouldn't have.
Re: I Am Beginning To Think Nigeria Is Better Off Without Igbos by bot101(m): 8:19pm On Dec 19, 2018
Then support the secession of Biafra with all your might!!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Beginning To Think Nigeria Is Better Off Without Igbos by chiommy123(f): 8:21pm On Dec 19, 2018
I think this is wrong. What joy do you people derive from tribalism?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Beginning To Think Nigeria Is Better Off Without Igbos by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:30pm On Dec 19, 2018
lol...

I think it was this guy that begged me for Data Subscription last night...

See what he is using it for...

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Beginning To Think Nigeria Is Better Off Without Igbos by Ilamina(f): 8:31pm On Dec 19, 2018
chiommy123:
I think this is wrong. What joy do you people derive from tribalism?

Igbos suck

1 Like

Re: I Am Beginning To Think Nigeria Is Better Off Without Igbos by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 19, 2018
i agree
Re: I Am Beginning To Think Nigeria Is Better Off Without Igbos by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 19, 2018
Ilamina:

Igbos suck
yes they do,and worst of it,they have flat head sad can you imagine it undecided
Re: I Am Beginning To Think Nigeria Is Better Off Without Igbos by Lucifer66(m): 8:34pm On Dec 19, 2018
All these Afonjas.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Beginning To Think Nigeria Is Better Off Without Igbos by ositadima1(m): 8:36pm On Dec 19, 2018
Ilamina:

Igbos suck

I am Igbo and if you are a girl I will still fúck your pussy with my cóck, your tribe doesn't matter to me. Are you down for a life changing fúck?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Beginning To Think Nigeria Is Better Off Without Igbos by chiommy123(f): 8:38pm On Dec 19, 2018
Ilamina:

Igbos suck
where did you meet all the Igbo's to arrive at this your conclusion?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Beginning To Think Nigeria Is Better Off Without Igbos by ositadima1(m): 8:40pm On Dec 19, 2018
chiommy123:
where did you meet all the Igbo's to arrive at this your conclusion?

That's​ right sis, she's​ not met me yet, my cóck does not discriminate.
Re: I Am Beginning To Think Nigeria Is Better Off Without Igbos by Zither(m): 9:01pm On Dec 19, 2018
LoLzzz. Like my people would say, you deserve your slave-master relationship with the Hausa/Fulanis. Put your hate in your pocket where it is more useful.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Beginning To Think Nigeria Is Better Off Without Igbos by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 19, 2018
Those people who say igbo sucks should declare bifara for us and let us see how nigeria will do without oil.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Beginning To Think Nigeria Is Better Off Without Igbos by mhizbel(f): 9:20pm On Dec 19, 2018
OK... So now that you are all sucked up, what next?

Make I give you rope? coolcoolcool
Re: I Am Beginning To Think Nigeria Is Better Off Without Igbos by seniorgozman(m): 9:23pm On Dec 19, 2018
I am an Igbo, it's very wrong to judge us with the few you encountered

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Beginning To Think Nigeria Is Better Off Without Igbos by Ilamina(f): 9:51pm On Dec 19, 2018
seniorgozman:
I am an Igbo, it's very wrong to judge us with the few you encountered

Igbo destroyed my life
Re: I Am Beginning To Think Nigeria Is Better Off Without Igbos by musa234(m): 9:56pm On Dec 19, 2018
What is nairaland turning into?A den for tribalism or intellectuals? Too bad.

1 Like

Re: I Am Beginning To Think Nigeria Is Better Off Without Igbos by Melison(m): 10:51pm On Dec 19, 2018
SweetBuns:
Another useless thread.
Sorry but no one cares about your opinion
Congrats u av finally received sense,kudos my dear its worth having grin
Re: I Am Beginning To Think Nigeria Is Better Off Without Igbos by Ephort: 11:26pm On Dec 19, 2018
Ilamina:

Igbo destroyed my life
Then quit smoking.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Beginning To Think Nigeria Is Better Off Without Igbos by Starboytwo(m): 11:37pm On Dec 19, 2018
Ilamina:

Igbo destroyed my life
try pawpaw nau...or Arizona....

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Most Nigerian Women Suck At Dates / See How A Nigerian Man's Wish Came Into Existence Few Weeks After He Tweeted It / Some Gals Are Crazy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.