Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:45 AM

Akunyili Sacks Aide Over Soludo’s Comment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akunyili Sacks Aide Over Soludo’s Comment (4892 Views)

Governor Ortom Of Benue State Sacks Aide Over Mismanagement Of N500 Million / Obiano Sacks Aide Over Jonathan’s Re-Election Jingle / Okorocha Punches Governor Obi’s Aide Over Seat! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akunyili Sacks Aide Over Soludo’s Comment by kobikwelu(m): 10:42pm On Aug 02, 2010
Oh . .  so this is more a personal vendetta of some sort and not really you being truly interested in getting an answer , ok then!

see me trouble ooooo

mr kobo

who said i have a personal vandetta against texazzzz

na people like you dey cause world war

incase u dont know ive got a life

you want to have a debate with people and when asked for info to defend your position , you refer them somewhere else,

then how do you want to drive home your points in the public arena?

me thinks you have nothing to say??

abeggiiiiii

******moves on to another topic********
Re: Akunyili Sacks Aide Over Soludo’s Comment by Kobojunkie: 11:11pm On Aug 02, 2010
kobikwelu:

see me trouble ooooo
mr kobo
who said i have a personal vandetta against texazzzz
na people like you dey cause world wa
incase u dont know ive got a life
you want to have a debate with people and when asked for info to defend your position , you refer them somewhere else,

then how do you want to drive home your points in the public arena
me thinks you have nothing to say??
abeggiiiiii

******moves on to another topic*******
I am beginning to think now you did not even bother reading my response telling you where the info you seek is, did you? You didn't even bother looking it up, did you ? You just wanted to post a retort so badly, while you continue to argue as if you have some point? WOW!!

At least wow me by showing you actually READ the response you claimed was out of context . . . show me you did follow the directions to the information you requested. I gave the information . . . I told you where it it. Show us you even attempted to look it up. Or is that TOO HARD?
Re: Akunyili Sacks Aide Over Soludo’s Comment by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 02, 2010
LMAO, kobikwelu,
O boy, me sef tire.

It is ok to make allegations. . . no qualms
but when pushed for more information people start throwing darts.
ROTFLMAO

Surely, the onus is on whoever made the allegation to bring the facts. . . .  .I won't bet on it though.
LOL
Re: Akunyili Sacks Aide Over Soludo’s Comment by Kobojunkie: 12:02am On Aug 03, 2010
See. . . that is typical mindset of clueless people, and signs that the person is not really serious about learning something new. When you ask someone a question and someone else comes in to direct you to a source where you can get answers. The ball is in your court, you have to now decide whether you are serious about obtaining that data from where you are told it is or you are just posting for posting sake. Again, the question was directed at @texazzpete. however, I helped by giving your new buddy there information on where that data lives. It is up to you and those who are serious about the information to go there to get it. Else, you are nothing but the typical crowd on here, too willing to post but less willing to educate themsleves.  lipsrsealed

Ignorance is not bliss!
Re: Akunyili Sacks Aide Over Soludo’s Comment by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 03, 2010
Igwe.:

The fact remains that Dora made a lot of enemies as a NAFDAC boss including the likes of Uju, adigun101 and many other anti Dora on this forum, whom (the haters) I perceived to have been affected by Dora's stringent leadership as a NAFDAC boss smiley

@Topic,
If she says she never did. why is it difficult to accept and believe her? whatever good you guys derive from smearing someone's character, especially when things are working well for them beats me to the punch[b]. . . . . . . . . . . [/b]sad

On the contrary, I was a fan of Dora during her NAFDAC days. But as the Minister of Info. she has failed woefully and that's putting it mildly!

I still think she's trying to cover her behind, judging by her pedigree!

@ Kobojunkie

You dont have to keep arguing with these people. I've said it that Omo Ibo is related to the woman . . the way he keeps defending her blindly!

As for the others, well we all know how gullibe Nigerians are! tongue
Re: Akunyili Sacks Aide Over Soludo’s Comment by solar(m): 11:35am On Aug 03, 2010
I am always surprise at some 'funny' responses on public forums like this. Someone went ahead to sack her SSA, and you are still doubting her integrity shocked? Well to the pure all things are pure, and to the corrupt, all things (everyone) is corrupt.
Re: Akunyili Sacks Aide Over Soludo’s Comment by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 03, 2010
Honestly, i need to stop this back bank n forth bilge.
I'm are not getting anywhere.

I have expressly asked you guys to provide the job descriptiion of an Information minister and then connect or in this case disconnect it from whatever Dora has done till date.

Time and time again, none of you have bothered to provide a single information instead i'm directed to a website and called names . . . . .i wonder what that does anyways.

If you are bold enough to make an allegation it is onlyright that you back your comments with relevant proof. Again, the onus is you to come with the good untill then your allegations will be tagged as rather spurious and water poured on the back of a duck.

Again, provide the information with links as requested.

Till then bugger off!
Re: Akunyili Sacks Aide Over Soludo’s Comment by ud4u: 2:41pm On Aug 03, 2010
This is a family issue not a national issue.
Re: Akunyili Sacks Aide Over Soludo’s Comment by kobikwelu(m): 6:24pm On Aug 03, 2010
I am beginning to think now you did not even bother reading my response telling you where the info you seek is, did you? You didn't even bother looking it up, did you ? You just wanted to post a retort so badly, while you continue to argue as if you have some point? WOW!!

At least wow me by showing you actually READ the response you claimed was out of context . . . show me you did follow the directions to the information you requested. I gave the information . . . I told you where it it. Show us you even attempted to look it up. Or is that TOO HARD?

lollllll

i read your post that was referring me to their website, to go and read mission statements!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
this is a public forum and thousands , if not millions go through our comments,
you are making  a case that dora is inept as an info minister
i then asked to let us know the yardstick which you are using to judge her  "what is the work of an info minister"

point of advice, when you are arguing an issue and you want to educate/drive on your points, have your fact on your fingers, ready to dish out, that way, you convince more people that you are actually sure of your issues

i expected you to shoot off atleast three points in quick succession showing some of her duties and how she did not meet up, instead you are referring me ,

Honestly, i need to stop this back bank n forth bilge.
I'm are not getting anywhere.

I have expressly asked you guys to provide the job descriptiion of an Information minister and then connect or in this case disconnect it from whatever Dora has done till date.

Time and time again, none of you have bothered to provide a single information instead i'm directed to a website and called names . . . . .i wonder what that does anyways.

If you are bold enough to make an allegation it is onlyright that you back your comments with relevant proof. Again, the onus is you to come with the good untill then your allegations will be tagged as rather spurious and water poured on the back of a duck.

Again, provide the information with links as requested.

Till then bugger off!

^^^^^
what more can i say***********
Re: Akunyili Sacks Aide Over Soludo’s Comment by Kobojunkie: 6:26pm On Aug 03, 2010
[size=14pt]ROFLMAO~!!! [/size]

see logic oo. . .  . grin cheesy grin cheesy

Even when the answer is so so simple, some still need to create one complicated layer or another over it . . .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IN CASE OF EBOLA OUTBREAK ; Will You Support Nigeria To Help South Africa?Pix. / Mistakes Of Jonathan And PDP / Former Ghanian President, Jerry john Rawlings Reportedly Dead At 69

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.