Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,233 members, 7,836,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

GEJ Vs Buharis Visit To Wounded Soldiers. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Vs Buharis Visit To Wounded Soldiers. (4737 Views)

General Leo Irabo Pays Unscheduled Visit To Wounded Soldiers In Borno / Protest Under GEJ Vs Prayer Walk Under Buhari / See A Presidential Candidate In Niger Republic Campaigning With Buharis PICS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Vs Buharis Visit To Wounded Soldiers. by mekaboy(m): 11:12am On Nov 29, 2018
keryj:

Do you now want to keep the comparison with every upcoming events? How long will it take you to make up your mind on who you want

My mind is made up already. Never supported the propaganda and never will.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Vs Buharis Visit To Wounded Soldiers. by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 29, 2018
ArmedRobber:
cluelessness will never leave Gej.

look at a phd Graduate touching patients without handgloves on

patients on hospital bed putting on military uniforms??

is like you pdp paid agents like scoring own goalsgringrin

el rufal was right "no thinking brain is left in pdp ""
I no people like you dont have passion for human. So you mean you cant touch your mother or son without glove in hospital? I pity for your generation

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Vs Buharis Visit To Wounded Soldiers. by Stalwert: 11:25am On Nov 29, 2018
[s]
mekaboy:

And APC is charging dasuki for 2 billion naira? Go and tell them to add the dollars to the charges, maybe you know better than EFCC.

And if you want to go by your logic, who is APC? Did they fall from heaven?

The issue here is the fight against terror under GEJ was genuine. While this administration is arming terrorists against our army.

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/08/06/jonathan-acquired-sophisticated-weapons-to-fight-boko-haram-ex-nsa-sambo/

http://dailypost.ng/2015/08/06/dasuki-releases-images-of-sophisticated-weapons-acquired-under-jonathan-photos/

I work with facts
[/s]

No matter the number of times you quite , we will keep asking where is our 2 BILLION DOLLARS?

The Last Time Weapons Were Bought For The Nigerian Army Was In 2006 – Alex Badeh

http://www.informationng.com/2015/08/the-last-time-weapons-were-bought-for-the-nigerian-army-was-in-2006-alex-badeh.html/amp

keep working with lies we know the truth. Where is our money?

1 Like

Re: GEJ Vs Buharis Visit To Wounded Soldiers. by spyg1(m): 11:29am On Nov 29, 2018
mekaboy:

I hope you will see dead bodies as nothing with your family members start dying.
Is it Buhari's family members that are lying there?. To an army officer dead body is nothing, because they have killed and also watch so many of their closer friends died in their arms in the war front. Put politics aside!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GEJ Vs Buharis Visit To Wounded Soldiers. by opribo(m): 11:30am On Nov 29, 2018
The power of a touch to a wounded one goes along way. See the one that call himself a general afraid to even touch a fellow soldier rather waving from a distance.

The predators of this evil and their masterminds shall never go unpunished. KARMA has a way of getting back.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Vs Buharis Visit To Wounded Soldiers. by IbrahimDamola: 11:31am On Nov 29, 2018
vanbonattel:
You want him to bend down so his cap will fall off? Una wan see jubril head? grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Vs Buharis Visit To Wounded Soldiers. by sweetrace(f): 11:35am On Nov 29, 2018
mekaboy:

You don't need hatred to spot hypocrisy , all you need is to be patriotic.

Hatred is not patriotism. Saying that the President would prefer the soldiers dead is a hateful statement. Patriotism is what will take you to the polling stations to vote for the candidate you think will make a great president. Not saying mean things.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Vs Buharis Visit To Wounded Soldiers. by IbrahimDamola: 11:36am On Nov 29, 2018
mekaboy:

Yes. I guess this climate is not sane enough. Hypocrites.

You don finish armedrobber, my dear illiterate yoruba muslim zombie. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Vs Buharis Visit To Wounded Soldiers. by IbrahimDamola: 11:39am On Nov 29, 2018
mekaboy:

Thats the first requirement to be a buhari supporter. You must be senseless.

So you mean Armedrobber my deay booharist zombie has a genetic disease that impedes his brain from proper development?

Armedrobber, ngbo, na true?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GEJ Vs Buharis Visit To Wounded Soldiers. by IbrahimDamola: 11:41am On Nov 29, 2018
mekaboy:

First bokoharam started with the North. Then you will also remember how the same northern elders fought GEJ for using force

https://www.nairaland.com/1896357/stop-killing-boko-haram-members

They said he should negotiate with them, then they told GEJ to convert to Islam.

Even Buhari was named as a negotiator. So the same northerners were confusing GEJ and supporting bokoharam.

Buhari said an attack on bokoharam was an attack on the North.

GEJ could not release chibok girls because the North was on the side of the terrorists and he refused to convert to Islam.

Then in buharis time, they took dabchi girls. Then buhari who is a Muslim and has a relationship with them, asked them to release the Muslims and keep the Christian girl. At the same time paying them millions in euros to buy sophisticated weapons.

Can u see the clear picture now? That's why Buhari can't touch the soldiers, because he belongs to the other camp.

Thegreenland, ovamboland, passingshot, oshigun, midolian, buterflyle0, Is this true?

Re: GEJ Vs Buharis Visit To Wounded Soldiers. by keryj(f): 11:55am On Nov 29, 2018
mekaboy:

My mind is made up already. Never supported the propaganda and never will.

Good
Re: GEJ Vs Buharis Visit To Wounded Soldiers. by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 29, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

Thegreenland, ovamboland, passingshot, oshigun, midolian, buterflyle0, Is this true?

Never ever in your miserable life should you call me to a thread so useless as this.
You and your kind should masturbate in it till you cvm.
Shameless things.
Enjoy your gutter thread, leave me out of it.
I only converse with reasonable people, not dirty low lives.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Vs Buharis Visit To Wounded Soldiers. by mekaboy(m): 12:20pm On Nov 29, 2018
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

No matter the number of times you quite , we will keep asking where is our 2 BILLION DOLLARS?

The Last Time Weapons Were Bought For The Nigerian Army Was In 2006 – Alex Badeh

http://www.informationng.com/2015/08/the-last-time-weapons-were-bought-for-the-nigerian-army-was-in-2006-alex-badeh.html/amp

keep working with lies we know the truth. Where is our money?

The court should be asking that question not u. And what the court is asking for is 2 billion naira not dollars. So argue with the court.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Vs Buharis Visit To Wounded Soldiers. by mekaboy(m): 12:21pm On Nov 29, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

So you mean Armedrobber my deay booharist zombie has a genetic disease that impedes his brain from proper development?

Armedrobber, ngbo, na true?

Isn't it evident?

4 Likes

Re: GEJ Vs Buharis Visit To Wounded Soldiers. by Aaronzy: 12:22pm On Nov 29, 2018
ArmedRobber:
cluelessness will never leave Gej.
look at a phd Graduate touching patients without handgloves on
patients on hospital bed putting on military uniforms??

is like you pdp paid agents like scoring own goalsgringrin
el rufal was right "no thinking brain is left in pdp ""
PDP supporters are too dull
Re: GEJ Vs Buharis Visit To Wounded Soldiers. by sirjoe1124(m): 12:22pm On Nov 29, 2018
ArmedRobber:
idiotic statement from a party that has no thinking brain left.
If he felt their pain he wont ask Dasuki to be sharing $2.1b arms fund to party cronies while soilders re left with obsolete weapons at the war front
From your moniker I sensed something...... GEJ fought bokoharam better than Jibril sorry Buhari DAT squandered $1bn on nothing
Re: GEJ Vs Buharis Visit To Wounded Soldiers. by mekaboy(m): 12:22pm On Nov 29, 2018
sweetrace:

Hatred is not patriotism. Saying that the President would prefer the soldiers dead is a hateful statement. Patriotism is what will take you to the polling stations to vote for the candidate you think will make a great president. Not saying mean things.

Patriotism is displayed by the pictures above.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Vs Buharis Visit To Wounded Soldiers. by Otsam(m): 12:33pm On Nov 29, 2018
[quote author=mekaboy post=73399539]

Please stop embarrassing yourself, you have moved from not touching in sane climes to what the patient is wearing. You should hide your face in shame.[/quote
]
grin grin you are a true son of your father. I like when people argue with brain. Please there are some people that doesn't worth your time and emotions don't waste it in them.
Re: GEJ Vs Buharis Visit To Wounded Soldiers. by galaxy15(m): 12:34pm On Nov 29, 2018
People forget that Buhari is also military... He knows these are sacrifices that must be taken and they themselves have signed up for such. He can feel sorry for them but he won't feel pity!

GEJ felt pity which is normal for a civilian. Soldiers don't feel pity! Once a soldier always a soldier.

Respect the uniform!
Re: GEJ Vs Buharis Visit To Wounded Soldiers. by mekaboy(m): 12:39pm On Nov 29, 2018
spyg1:
Is it Buhari's family members that are lying there?. To an army officer dead body is nothing, because they have killed and also watch so many of their closer friends died in their arms in the war front. Put politics aside!

So those people there to you are dead bodies. Buhari should have waved at yusuf his son in a Nigerian hospital when he crashed power bikes worth millions. Why did he send him abroad?

Hypocrites..

4 Likes

Re: GEJ Vs Buharis Visit To Wounded Soldiers. by mekaboy(m): 12:57pm On Nov 29, 2018
galaxy15:
People forget that Buhari is also military... He knows these are sacrifices that must be taken and they themselves have signed up for such. He can feel sorry for them but he won't feel pity!

GEJ felt pity which is normal for a civilian. Soldiers don't feel pity! Once a soldier always a soldier.

Respect the uniform!

That's why we are the poverty capital of the world today, because buhari can't feel anything for Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Vs Buharis Visit To Wounded Soldiers. by Stalwert: 1:14pm On Nov 29, 2018
[s]
mekaboy:

The court should be asking that question not u. And what the court is asking for is 2 billion naira not dollars. So argue with the court.
[/s]

Court don't prosecute people you ignoramus, it is not their responsibility to ask questions. Now that Alex Badeh has refuted your baseless crass unitelligent lies where is our money? Or you finally admit that Dasuki who shared money anyhow and has implicated thief gej was stealing money meant for arms?

LATEST NEWS
$2.1bn arms scandal: Jonathan won’t testify for Dasuki, say sources
Published

“The approval was given for the money to be disbursed and it was disbursed the way it was wanted. But if the money was disbursed other than what was approved, the records are there to show. I am sure all these things have been documented. The documents should speak for themselves.

https://punchng.com/2-1bn-arms-scandal-jonathan-wont-testify-dasuki-say-sources/

1 Like

Re: GEJ Vs Buharis Visit To Wounded Soldiers. by mekaboy(m): 1:30pm On Nov 29, 2018
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

Court don't prosecute people you ignoramus, it is not their responsibility to ask questions. Now that Alex Badeh has refuted your baseless crass unitelligent lies where is our money? Or you finally admit that Dasuki who shared money anyhow and has implicated thief gej was stealing money meant for arms?

LATEST NEWS
$2.1bn arms scandal: Jonathan won’t testify for Dasuki, say sources
Published

“The approval was given for the money to be disbursed and it was disbursed the way it was wanted. But if the money was disbursed other than what was approved, the records are there to show. I am sure all these things have been documented. The documents should speak for themselves.

https://punchng.com/2-1bn-arms-scandal-jonathan-wont-testify-dasuki-say-sources/

Empty barrels make the most noise. You have moved from defending buharis lack of empathy to $ 2 billion. I understand illiteracy is infectious. I will give an assignment to test your comprehensive ability before we can argue.

Get the value of 2 billion dollars. Then go and read up how much dasuki is charged for. Subtract it from 2 billion dollars equivalent. Then come back. I will not point instances where the same amount or more has been wasted under this administration.

I must be sure there is something in your head before we proceed.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Vs Buharis Visit To Wounded Soldiers. by mekaboy(m): 1:33pm On Nov 29, 2018
Stalwert:
Elombah News
Full Detail of how Dasuki Shared the $2.1b Arms money
By ElombahNews on January 11, 2016

Some of the beneficiaries of the cash include :

Former governors Peter Odili (N100m);

Rashidi Ladoja(N100m),

Attahiru Bafarawa(N100m),

Olisa Metuh (N400m

Mahmud Aliyu Shinkafi (N100m),

Jim Nwobodo(N500m).

Chief Tony Anenih(N260m);

ex-PDP National Chairman Ahmadu Ali(N100m);

Chief Bode George (N100m/ $30,000),

Yerima Abdullahi (N100m);

Chief Olu Falae (N100m);

Tanko Yakassai (N63m);

Gen. Bello Sarkin Yaki(N200m);

Jafaru Isa (N220m)

Raymond Dokpesi, (N2.1billion)

Iyorchia Ayu’s company(N345m);

BAM Properties(N300m);

Dalhatu Investment Limited(N1.5b);

ex-PDP National Chairman Mohammed Bello Haliru, (N600m)

Abba Mohammed,

Sagir Attahiru, serving and former members of the House of Representatives(over N600 million);

former Chairman of the House of Representatives on Security and Intelligence, Bello Matawalle(N300m);

ACACIA Holdings(N600m);

Bashir Yuguda (N1,950,000)

Nduka Obaigbena on behalf of NPAN (N65m)

https://elombah.com/amp/full-detail-of-how-dasuki-shared-the-2-1b-arms-money/

What is the total?

1 Like

Re: GEJ Vs Buharis Visit To Wounded Soldiers. by jude79(m): 3:41pm On Nov 29, 2018
mekaboy:

Please stop embarrassing yourself, you have moved from not touching in sane climes to what the patient is wearing. You should hide your face in shame.
haaa!! u don't want him to receive his 30000k. there is God oo!!
Re: GEJ Vs Buharis Visit To Wounded Soldiers. by Stalwert: 3:41pm On Nov 29, 2018
[s]
mekaboy:

What is the total?
[/s]

I have in essence destroyed your first lie aka fake news that Dasuki is being charged for N2bn

We have proven that he is being prosecuted for misappropriating $2 billion. To which he called the ineffectual buffoon to defend and IB slowly but surely figured out he will be roping himself and hence declidecline

After realizing PMB was not buying his act, Dasuki declined he will no longer be cooperating in revealing those he shared the money to.

Hence Dasuki has till now failed to reveal where the bulk of the money went to ... Which is why he will rot in jail till he cooperates.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Vs Buharis Visit To Wounded Soldiers. by IbrahimDamola: 3:52pm On Nov 29, 2018
TheGreenLand:

Never ever in your miserable life should you call me to a thread so useless as this.
You and your kind should masturbate in it till you cvm.
Shameless things.
Enjoy your gutter thread, leave me out of it.
I only converse with reasonable people, not dirty low lives.

Kikikiki, a cantankerous zombie does not have the right to call anyone 'low life' let alone somebody of my standing. I owe humanity a duty to frustrate your zombieic propensities, lest you afflict other innocent NLders with your sociopathic pestilence herein.

Leave the forum if your demented skull doesn't want to call to be order or can't stand the heat but if you must share the social media space with normal humanoids here, then get ready to get thoroughly hammered whenever you attempt to infect us with your zombie virus by disemminating tissues of lies, falsities and untruths.

The odds that you are a zombiefied moronic buffoon wallowing in nincompoopery is just 1.001.

cheesy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Vs Buharis Visit To Wounded Soldiers. by mekaboy(m): 3:57pm On Nov 29, 2018
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

I have in essence destroyed your first lie aka fake news that Dasuki is being charged for N2bn

We have proven that he is being prosecuted for misappropriating $2 billion. To which he called the ineffectual buffoon to defend and IB slowly but surely figured out he will be roping himself and hence declidecline

After realizing PMB was not buying his act, Dasuki declined he will no longer be cooperating in revealing those he shared the money to.

Hence Dasuki has till now failed to reveal where the bulk of the money went to ... Which is why he will rot in jail till he cooperates.

When your done with the assignment I gave u you come back.
Re: GEJ Vs Buharis Visit To Wounded Soldiers. by feddis(m): 4:06pm On Nov 29, 2018
you can fake a visit but you can not fake compassion.
Buhari is a sham.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Vs Buharis Visit To Wounded Soldiers. by Stalwert: 4:14pm On Nov 29, 2018
[s]
mekaboy:

When your done with the assignment I gave u you come back.
[/s]

Liar liar pants on fire, where is the 2 billion dollars your masters stole. grin grin grin

IB passed his buffoonery to this one

Re: GEJ Vs Buharis Visit To Wounded Soldiers. by mekaboy(m): 4:20pm On Nov 29, 2018
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

Liar liar pants on fire, where is the 2 billion dollars your masters stole. grin grin grin

IB passed his buffoonery to this one

When you are ready for a debate, go and get the facts .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cabinet To Be Inaugurated This Week – Sanwo-olu / Yoruba Subgroups And Where They Are / If Nigeria Is Run Like Super Eagles, Most Igbos Will Never Talk Of Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.