Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

GEJ Vs Buharis Visit To Wounded Soldiers. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Vs Buharis Visit To Wounded Soldiers. (4729 Views)

General Leo Irabo Pays Unscheduled Visit To Wounded Soldiers In Borno / Protest Under GEJ Vs Prayer Walk Under Buhari / See A Presidential Candidate In Niger Republic Campaigning With Buharis PICS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Vs Buharis Visit To Wounded Soldiers. by jude79(m): 4:31pm On Nov 29, 2018
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

I have in essence destroyed your first lie aka fake news that Dasuki is being charged for N2bn

We have proven that he is being prosecuted for misappropriating $2 billion. To which he called the ineffectual buffoon to defend and IB slowly but surely figured out he will be roping himself and hence declidecline

After realizing PMB was not buying his act, Dasuki declined he will no longer be cooperating in revealing those he shared the money

Hence Dasuki has till now failed to reveal where the bulk of the money went to ... Which is why he will rot in jail till he cooperates.

answer the question, did the money total up to $2 billion or #2 billion or do u think court and party propaganda are the same thing.
Re: GEJ Vs Buharis Visit To Wounded Soldiers. by Stalwert: 4:44pm On Nov 29, 2018
[s]
mekaboy:

When you are ready for a debate, go and get the facts .
[/s]

Stalwert:
[s][/s]

Liar liar pants on fire, where is the 2 billion dollars your masters stole. grin grin grin

IB passed his buffoonery to this one
Re: GEJ Vs Buharis Visit To Wounded Soldiers. by Stalwert: 4:45pm On Nov 29, 2018
[s]
jude79:

answer the question, did the money total up to $2 billion or #2 billion or do u think court and party propaganda are the same thing.
[/s]

Don't tell me you cannot read?

Stalwert:
[s][/s]

I have in essence destroyed your first lie aka fake news that Dasuki is being charged for N2bn

We have proven that he is being prosecuted for misappropriating $2 billion. To which he called the ineffectual buffoon to defend and IB slowly but surely figured out he will be roping himself and hence declidecline

After realizing PMB was not buying his act, Dasuki declined he will no longer be cooperating in revealing those he shared the money to.

Hence Dasuki has till now failed to reveal where the bulk of the money went to ... Which is why he will rot in jail till he cooperates.
Re: GEJ Vs Buharis Visit To Wounded Soldiers. by mekaboy(m): 4:47pm On Nov 29, 2018
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

Don't tell me you cannot read?

I'm not here to school you. Go and get details of the amount the EFCC is demanding account for. This is the last time I will give you a chance.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Vs Buharis Visit To Wounded Soldiers. by Stalwert: 4:52pm On Nov 29, 2018
[s]
mekaboy:

I'm not here to school you. Go and get details of the amount the EFCC is demanding account for. This is the last time I will give you a chance.
[/s]

Fish brain replied with the wrong moniker. Keep using your multiple accounts to like your senseless comments. grin grin

Like I said don't tell you cannot read?
Re: GEJ Vs Buharis Visit To Wounded Soldiers. by Thefresh: 4:53pm On Nov 29, 2018
mekaboy:

He is ready to contact whatever disease they can infect him with to feel their pain. Not the one that supports bokoharam both in secret and public. GEJ IS A TRUE LEADER ANYTIME.

https://www.nairaland.com/1952794/stop-killing-boko-haram-members

Your head dey there
Re: GEJ Vs Buharis Visit To Wounded Soldiers. by John20017(m): 5:45pm On Nov 29, 2018
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

Fish brain replied with the wrong moniker. Keep using your multiple accounts to like your senseless comments. grin grin

Go and get details of the amount the EFCC is demanding account for
Re: GEJ Vs Buharis Visit To Wounded Soldiers. by Gandollar(f): 5:47pm On Nov 29, 2018
vanbonattel:
You want him to bend down so his cap will fall off? Una wan see jubril head? grin
grin grin
Re: GEJ Vs Buharis Visit To Wounded Soldiers. by jude79(m): 5:48pm On Nov 29, 2018
Stalwert:
Elombah News
Full Detail of how Dasuki Shared the $2.1b Arms money
By ElombahNews on January 11, 2016

Some of the beneficiaries of the cash include :

Former governors Peter Odili (N100m);

Rashidi Ladoja(N100m),

Attahiru Bafarawa(N100m),

Olisa Metuh (N400m

Mahmud Aliyu Shinkafi (N100m),

Jim Nwobodo(N500m).

Chief Tony Anenih(N260m);

ex-PDP National Chairman Ahmadu Ali(N100m);

Chief Bode George (N100m/ $30,000),

Yerima Abdullahi (N100m);

Chief Olu Falae (N100m);

Tanko Yakassai (N63m);

Gen. Bello Sarkin Yaki(N200m);

Jafaru Isa (N220m)

Raymond Dokpesi, (N2.1billion)

Iyorchia Ayu’s company(N345m);

BAM Properties(N300m);

Dalhatu Investment Limited(N1.5b);

ex-PDP National Chairman Mohammed Bello Haliru, (N600m)

Abba Mohammed,

Sagir Attahiru, serving and former members of the House of Representatives(over N600 million);

former Chairman of the House of Representatives on Security and Intelligence, Bello Matawalle(N300m);

ACACIA Holdings(N600m);

Bashir Yuguda (N1,950,000)

Nduka Obaigbena on behalf of NPAN (N65m)

https://elombah.com/amp/full-detail-of-how-dasuki-shared-the-2-1b-arms-money/

Your love for media propaganda is epic. 1) as all these people receive money for pdp campaigns so also did APC members receive money for APC campaigns. 2) dasuki have not spoken. 3) dasuki was not the only one responsible for disbursing PDP campaigns money. 4) PDP launched and realised enough money to sponsor their campaigns 2 times over. 5) no Nexus has been established btw the arms money and the money disbursed by dasuki. 6) efcc doesn't want dasuki to testify. use ur brain guy.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Vs Buharis Visit To Wounded Soldiers. by Gandollar(f): 5:52pm On Nov 29, 2018
vanbonattel:
You want him to bend down so his cap will fall off? Una wan see jubril head? grin
grin grin
Shukuokukobambi will cry bile when he reads this grin
Re: GEJ Vs Buharis Visit To Wounded Soldiers. by Gandollar(f): 5:58pm On Nov 29, 2018
ArmedRobber:
idiotic statement from a party that has no thinking brain left.
If he felt their pain he wont ask Dasuki to be sharing $2.1b arms fund to party cronies while soilders re left with obsolete weapons at the war front
Obsolete weapons Jonathan bought are what the soldiers are using even after 3yrs of leaving office. Which one did jubrin buy even with all the billions he has spent?
Oh! I almost forgot, he's using the billions to pay BH so they can acquire more and better weapons.

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Vs Buharis Visit To Wounded Soldiers. by Gandollar(f): 6:10pm On Nov 29, 2018
ArmedRobber:
America govt confirmed Buhari paid for arms and a date have been set aside for Delivery that is called "INTEGRITY'
Unlike a clueless ineffectual buffon that was using religious leaders as middle men for buying arms and sharing the arms funds for party cronies while soilders were left at the mercy of shekau.
Pastor bling bling jet was used for illegal arms deal today south african is sitting on nigeria's billions of dollars consficated from illegal arms deal.

Otouoke Drunkard really messed up with nigeria's treasury
You used the pics of a smiling baby to hide jubrin's wickedness, but when nobody gave a fvck, you now resorted into using another depicting violence.

Pray, why are APC supporters so volatile and temperamental? Ready to kill maim and destroy others at the drop of a heart.

Oops! I just saw your moniker shocked

1 Like

Re: GEJ Vs Buharis Visit To Wounded Soldiers. by Gandollar(f): 6:14pm On Nov 29, 2018
kitaatita:

I don't know what you are driving at but something seems not normal. Combat camouflage uniform should be among the first things to be stripped from an injured combatant soldier who just arrived a hospital. The uniform is a contaminant in itself
Are you a soldier? That uniform is also called a fatigue and soldiers wear it even when they are engaged in menial tasks.

In this case, the CinC was coming, wounded or not, soldiers must be dressed even though dressed improperly.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Vs Buharis Visit To Wounded Soldiers. by KadunaMafia: 6:59pm On Nov 29, 2018
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

Lalasticlala mynd44 move this to FP and sanitise this forum.

Why should you call someone Fish brain because you are arguing

cc seun
Re: GEJ Vs Buharis Visit To Wounded Soldiers. by Stalwert: 7:08pm On Nov 29, 2018
[s]
KadunaMafia:
Lalasticlala mynd44 move this to FP and sanitise this forum.

Why should you call someone Fish brain because you are arguing

cc seun
[/s]

IPOB and senseless comments are inseparable. Your selective outrage is noted mekaboy... i wonder how many monikers you are using.

Re: GEJ Vs Buharis Visit To Wounded Soldiers. by mekaboy(m): 7:22pm On Nov 29, 2018
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

Your surprised your senseless response don't get likes from sensible Nairalanders? You should have your brain examined.
Re: GEJ Vs Buharis Visit To Wounded Soldiers. by MuzikNaija: 8:01pm On Nov 29, 2018
vanbonattel:
guy u wan kill me with laugh. bad guy. loooool

1 Like

Re: GEJ Vs Buharis Visit To Wounded Soldiers. by Stalwert: 8:14pm On Nov 29, 2018
[s]
mekaboy:

Your surprised your senseless response don't get likes from sensible Nairalanders? You should have your brain examined.
[/s]

Clowning around jude79 sorry kadunamafia sorry mekaboy buhahhaahhah grin grin grin which other handle will you bring to the fray
Re: GEJ Vs Buharis Visit To Wounded Soldiers. by Mufasa27(m): 8:17pm On Nov 29, 2018
Thumbs up mekaboy, you made me go through the the threads from the first page to the last I’m so impressed..... You keep schooling those illiterates grin

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Vs Buharis Visit To Wounded Soldiers. by mekaboy(m): 8:19pm On Nov 29, 2018
Mufasa27:
Thumbs up mekaboy, you made me go through the the threads from the first page to the last I’m so impressed..... You keep schooling those illiterate grin

Yet they remain ungrateful.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Vs Buharis Visit To Wounded Soldiers. by Mufasa27(m): 8:22pm On Nov 29, 2018
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

IPOB and senseless comments are inseparable. Your selective outrage is noted mekaboy... i wonder how many monikers you are using.
Anytime you guys are shorts of words you start chanting Ipob and using fowl language grin

Mekaboy schooled you niggas I’m Impressed grin
Re: GEJ Vs Buharis Visit To Wounded Soldiers. by mank1234(m): 9:10pm On Nov 29, 2018
ivandragon:

I beg to differ...

more often than not, no president wants what violence in his/her country especially with elections around the corner.

PMB is just an incompetent & deceptive lout. whatever achievement he had with boko haram was a result of measures put in place by the past administration rather than anything spectacular he did.

my grouse with GEJ is/was on the chibok issue specifically & his failure to have beef up the military at an early stage of the insurgency when BH started occupying territories (militarily) during his tenure.

PMB is simply incompetent & does not know his left from right, GEJ was too lax.

GEJ was naively scared of PMB and co initially. He fell for 'any attack on boko haram is an attack on the morth'. By the time he realised his folly, postponed election and fought them, it was too late. Another of his major error was dissing OBJ after he won his first term.
Re: GEJ Vs Buharis Visit To Wounded Soldiers. by mekaboy(m): 9:30pm On Nov 29, 2018
mank1234:

GEJ was naively scared of PMB and co initially. He fell for 'any attack on boko haram is an attack on the morth'. By the time he realised his folly, postponed election and fought them, it was too late. Another of his major error was dissing OBJ after he won his first term.

It's clearly evident in the picture, he is compassionate and peace loving. He tried to exhaust all peaceful options and not engage the use of force. But Buhari and the North were not ready to make bokoharam stop because it was their weapon against GEJ.

After Buhari won, he could not meet the requirement which bokoharam expected from him. Which was full sharia implementation in northern Nigeria.

Then the group that was.loyal to him formed their own faction. And they agreed that only Christians to attacked.

That why the Muslim girls were returned. Don't forget that before GEJ was voted out, they were receiving serious funding from those in government in the North.

The shekau faction using the funds they got from the North, to expand their territory and network with ISIS to have a stronger force.

They have waited to start serious attack before elections because that's how buhari and the North used them against GEJ and refused to meet their demand. So they want to use the same measure on buhari as payback.

There is no way Buhari will meet their demands fully when he wants a second term.

But my fear is if Buhari wins a second Time, he either let Bokoharam have their way or it will be real war.
Re: GEJ Vs Buharis Visit To Wounded Soldiers. by spyg1(m): 7:27am On Nov 30, 2018
mekaboy:

So those people there to you are dead bodies. Buhari should have waved at yusuf his son in a Nigerian hospital when he crashed power bikes worth millions. Why did he send him abroad?

Hypocrites..
I smell IPOB.

Pls don't quote me again because I won't answer you, I don't fight for what will not give me money.
Re: GEJ Vs Buharis Visit To Wounded Soldiers. by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 30, 2018
vanbonattel:

Re: GEJ Vs Buharis Visit To Wounded Soldiers. by mekaboy(m): 6:36pm On Nov 30, 2018
So Buhari won't even see the Jet he paid for Nigerians army to use and fight bokoharam till he leaves office. grin

But bokoharam has already received their weapons paid for by the FG funding . MAY GOD HELP OUR MILITARY.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/11/nigeria-to-get-ordered-12-super-tucano-in-2024/

1 Like

Re: GEJ Vs Buharis Visit To Wounded Soldiers. by mekaboy(m): 12:46pm On Dec 04, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Dora Akunyili Was Not Intelligent, She Also Ruined Nigeria" - Kemi Olunloyo / Peter Obi Eating With IPOB Members (pictures) / Just In: Pete Edochie Rejects Tinubu's N50m To Endorse Him As President.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.