Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

“my P**** Is My Own And I Will Choose Who Will Eat It” – Nigerian Lady Brags - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “my P**** Is My Own And I Will Choose Who Will Eat It” – Nigerian Lady Brags (2553 Views)

“23 & Still A Virgin” – Nigerian Lady Brags, Sparks Reactions Online / Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain / “He Finishes In Seconds” - Lady Brags About Sleeping With A Guy. He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“my P**** Is My Own And I Will Choose Who Will Eat It” – Nigerian Lady Brags by TheAfrikan: 2:45pm On Nov 29, 2018
A woman is currently making the rounds online following a viral video of her talking about her ‘most guided asset’.

In the footage, the Nigerian lady can be heard talking seriously about her private part while discussing with some unidentified men.

She said her private part is her own and she will choose who will eat it as she didnt mind being mocked by the guys there who jokingly called her witch.

The lady also said that she might be crazy or stubborn but her private part is her birthright and only she will choose who will eat it.

The funny video has sparked a debate among internet users with some hailing the lady for being in charge of her property while others criticized her for making what should be private public.

see video: https://peptribe.info/read-blog/729_my-p-is-my-own-and-i-will-choose-who-will-eat-it-nigerian-lady-brags-video.html

Re: “my P**** Is My Own And I Will Choose Who Will Eat It” – Nigerian Lady Brags by LeHMaR(m): 2:48pm On Nov 29, 2018
Sounds like she said "My brain is my own and i'll decide if i'll use it"

5 Likes

Re: “my P**** Is My Own And I Will Choose Who Will Eat It” – Nigerian Lady Brags by TheAfrikan: 3:01pm On Nov 29, 2018
LeHMaR:
off me!!!!

Re: “my P**** Is My Own And I Will Choose Who Will Eat It” – Nigerian Lady Brags by TheAfrikan: 3:05pm On Nov 29, 2018
LeHMaR:

off me!!!!
Re: “my P**** Is My Own And I Will Choose Who Will Eat It” – Nigerian Lady Brags by TheAfrikan: 3:05pm On Nov 29, 2018
Re: “my P**** Is My Own And I Will Choose Who Will Eat It” – Nigerian Lady Brags by axeman2(m): 3:10pm On Nov 29, 2018
Tufiakwa Endtime Prostitute Daughter Of Jezeebel!

1 Like

Re: “my P**** Is My Own And I Will Choose Who Will Eat It” – Nigerian Lady Brags by bobokeshington: 4:25pm On Nov 29, 2018
i swear e be like say make i pull down her jean make i confirm how the pushy be

1 Like

Re: “my P**** Is My Own And I Will Choose Who Will Eat It” – Nigerian Lady Brags by bigkahuna704(m): 5:30pm On Nov 29, 2018
Ok
Re: “my P**** Is My Own And I Will Choose Who Will Eat It” – Nigerian Lady Brags by ashewoboy(m): 6:47pm On Nov 29, 2018
hmmmm.
Re: “my P**** Is My Own And I Will Choose Who Will Eat It” – Nigerian Lady Brags by TheAfrikan: 8:40am On Nov 30, 2018
be the First - Tenth using https://peptribe.info/?ref&?signup_referer=TheAfricanPrince and earn your first, out of many, alerts...... smiley wink

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Strongest Guy On This Forum / Here Are More Photos Of Regina Daniels Inside The Private Jet Of Ned Nwoko / Ladies! If He Doesn't Propose, Don't Leave. Do This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.