Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,336 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Boko Haram Kills Three Soldiers, Overrun Nigerian Army Base - UK Dailymail - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kills Three Soldiers, Overrun Nigerian Army Base - UK Dailymail (41691 Views)

Bomb Planted By Army Explodes In Yobe, Kills Three Soldiers, Wounds Others / ISWAP, Boko Haram Kill Many Soldiers As Terrorists Overrun Nigerian Army Base / Boko Haram Insurgents Attack Army Base In Yobe, Kill Three Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Kills Three Soldiers, Overrun Nigerian Army Base - UK Dailymail by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 29, 2018
But Nigeria APC newspapers are telling us otherwise.
https://www.nairaland.com/4874425/soldiers-kill-boko-haram-terrorists

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Kills Three Soldiers, Overrun Nigerian Army Base - UK Dailymail by gurunlocker: 6:09pm On Nov 29, 2018
The Army should find the mole inside their ranks.... sad

This war is far from over as this administration portray it.

8 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Three Soldiers, Overrun Nigerian Army Base - UK Dailymail by pedrilo: 6:09pm On Nov 29, 2018
a news company in the uk is now tellin us wat happened in naija on tuesday whereas we hav over 1000 news companies in nigeria
It is well oh.
Man no die, man no rotten.
We no get freedom of speech again sha

22 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Three Soldiers, Overrun Nigerian Army Base - UK Dailymail by Guyman02: 6:10pm On Nov 29, 2018
If you want news about Nigeria go to foreign media.
Channels TV that used to be reliable has gone mute after collecting N19b from NNPC as 'advert' payment undecided

20 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Three Soldiers, Overrun Nigerian Army Base - UK Dailymail by davillian(m): 6:10pm On Nov 29, 2018
shocked they fought for 3hours without airsupport

12 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Three Soldiers, Overrun Nigerian Army Base - UK Dailymail by mgbadike81: 6:10pm On Nov 29, 2018
ff
Re: Boko Haram Kills Three Soldiers, Overrun Nigerian Army Base - UK Dailymail by HomeOfMe(f): 6:10pm On Nov 29, 2018
Ganduri:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/afp/article-6441663/Boko-Haram-kills-three-soldiers-overrun-Nigerian-army-base.html
I thought the Nigerian army would use the same might they use in python dance on those terrorists,what happened?...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills Three Soldiers, Overrun Nigerian Army Base - UK Dailymail by MexxIT(m): 6:10pm On Nov 29, 2018
Warship:
I have told the useless boys scouts called the Nigerian military to buy the AA mounted guns used by BH to counter BH firepower but the military won't listen to my advice.

You can't overpower these terrorists if AA mounted guns are not within the arsenals of the boys in the front line

D military is not there to win d war.. They are there to pretend to b fighting

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills Three Soldiers, Overrun Nigerian Army Base - UK Dailymail by edupedia: 6:11pm On Nov 29, 2018
Diso60090:
Make those Army come house � leave north for buhari and he boys

....after the elections Atiku will be locked up for sponsoring ISIS with money friDubai...we shall not allow him and his fellow looters escape back to Dubai...
Re: Boko Haram Kills Three Soldiers, Overrun Nigerian Army Base - UK Dailymail by Ttipsy(f): 6:11pm On Nov 29, 2018
isokay
Re: Boko Haram Kills Three Soldiers, Overrun Nigerian Army Base - UK Dailymail by Denikayan: 6:12pm On Nov 29, 2018
deboysben:
And the killing continues

Never again will lifeless man rule this country

You are hungry

Trust me.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Three Soldiers, Overrun Nigerian Army Base - UK Dailymail by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 29, 2018
I wonder why the sudden attacks only on army bases now? I think someone somewhere is not happy with the NA. Hmmm

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Three Soldiers, Overrun Nigerian Army Base - UK Dailymail by Miles300: 6:14pm On Nov 29, 2018
Diso60090:
Make those Army come house � leave north for buhari and he boys
hahaha

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Three Soldiers, Overrun Nigerian Army Base - UK Dailymail by Denikayan: 6:17pm On Nov 29, 2018
MexxIT:

D military is not there to win d war.. They are there to pretend to b fighting

What are you uttering all becaue you have access to the internet.

The Nigerian Armed forces doing all their best. Do you think they wish to die cheaply. Please give how many soldiers America lost in Afghanistan, don't believe the figures and X it by two cos it's media stage.

You attacking people you don't know who are not in uniforms. It's a gorilla. US soldiers got ambushed in Middle East and massive casualty counted. Media just try to protect it but you can't block information
Re: Boko Haram Kills Three Soldiers, Overrun Nigerian Army Base - UK Dailymail by sabi99(m): 6:18pm On Nov 29, 2018
dukie25:
We now rely on foreign press to tell us what is actually happening in our own country. Shameful.

This news is coming from the dailymail UK, just like the previous one we got from Reuters.

Nigerian press are complicit in the news blackout of the goings on in the north east? I'm beginning to think Buhari shared the $1billion with newspaper owners instead of using it for weapon procurement.
I weep for this country I swear.

7 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Three Soldiers, Overrun Nigerian Army Base - UK Dailymail by Firefire(m): 6:18pm On Nov 29, 2018
RIP, may your blood be upon APC & the FAKE General called Mohomodu Buhary.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills Three Soldiers, Overrun Nigerian Army Base - UK Dailymail by duni04(m): 6:18pm On Nov 29, 2018
All these attacks occur mostly during twilight, at night. The blame here should rest squarely on the Airforce. Don't they have night attack helicopters? Boko harams Anti aircraft guns are useless at night because they are not radar based. Why on earth can't the Airforce mobilise a QRF (quick response force) whenever there's an attack on any village or military outpost? It's just baffling! Watching convoys of terrorists parading through swaths of territory without any aircraft to neutralise them! That should be a fighter pilots dream!!! Seeing targets easily like that. I'm baffled!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills Three Soldiers, Overrun Nigerian Army Base - UK Dailymail by israelmao(m): 6:18pm On Nov 29, 2018
I don't know why Buratai is still kept on this job?

11 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Three Soldiers, Overrun Nigerian Army Base - UK Dailymail by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 29, 2018
dukie25:
We now rely on foreign press to tell us what is actually happening in our own country. Shameful.

This news is coming from the dailymail UK, just like the previous one we got from Reuters.

Nigerian press are complicit in the news blackout of the goings on in the north east? I'm beginning to think Buhari shared the $1billion with newspaper owners instead of using it for weapon procurement.
my taughts.

11 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Three Soldiers, Overrun Nigerian Army Base - UK Dailymail by Denikayan: 6:20pm On Nov 29, 2018
gurunlocker:
The Army should find the mole inside their ranks.... sad

This war is far from over as this administration portray it.

You are brilliant.

Finding moles is impossible. Discrete information being sequenced, encrypted and sudden.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Three Soldiers, Overrun Nigerian Army Base - UK Dailymail by 36STATES: 6:20pm On Nov 29, 2018
They said Buhari purchased world war 2 semi automatic weapon called Bazooka for the military.
Bazooka is no more in production, but they said evil buhari is so obsessed with the weapon because of the name
and what Germans did with it during the war.

He instructed his nephew who is in charge of the purchase to go buy all outdated bazookas in eastern Europe for the Nigerian Army.
He then brought in the Pakistanis to service, paint, and supply the NA. Because of the dullard in chief's obsession with the name bazooka, the Nigerian Army is bleeding to death.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills Three Soldiers, Overrun Nigerian Army Base - UK Dailymail by OyiboOyibo(m): 6:21pm On Nov 29, 2018
More soldiers will die before Buhari hands over to Atiku.....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills Three Soldiers, Overrun Nigerian Army Base - UK Dailymail by emmie14: 6:21pm On Nov 29, 2018
davillian:
shocked they fought for 3hours without airsupport
Soldiers Storm Illegal Militia Training Camp In Rivers State
Our soldiers are busy beating about the bush in oil zones when their colleagues are being massacred

9 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Three Soldiers, Overrun Nigerian Army Base - UK Dailymail by Mankosi: 6:23pm On Nov 29, 2018
Instead of the army looking for Boko Haram in their hideouts it's boko haram that's coming to army base to look for their trouble. This one na "nkari" in igbo language.
Man pass man.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills Three Soldiers, Overrun Nigerian Army Base - UK Dailymail by MorningStar233: 6:25pm On Nov 29, 2018
Learnstuffs:
Boko Haram are really dealing with these soldiers. I thought Nigeria Army can fight. If it the unarmed protesters in Aba, their Python will start Dancing

Stale talk, start talking something new
Re: Boko Haram Kills Three Soldiers, Overrun Nigerian Army Base - UK Dailymail by owobokiri(m): 6:25pm On Nov 29, 2018
dukie25:

the editors guild is nothing but a caucus of mercenary journalists who come together every now and then to perfect strategies based on the orders of their lords in government on how to channel news broadcasts in ways that suit the diabolical fancies of the evil men in power..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills Three Soldiers, Overrun Nigerian Army Base - UK Dailymail by Talknochip(m): 6:26pm On Nov 29, 2018
Before one joins the Nigeria army, one should endeavour to find out d difference between 'dying for ur country' and being 'murdered for ur country'! May God protect and bless d Nigerian soldiers and all those fighting the BHT!

11 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Three Soldiers, Overrun Nigerian Army Base - UK Dailymail by emmie14: 6:28pm On Nov 29, 2018
israelmao:
I don't know why Buratai is still kept on this job?
because of election

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Three Soldiers, Overrun Nigerian Army Base - UK Dailymail by Kaysalas(m): 6:28pm On Nov 29, 2018
id911:

Channels TV collected 19 billion naira from NNPC, so what do you expect? Other must have collected their share too that's why they can't report anything bad about the government, can't even try to ask or interview the President on a live program
Bros! Can you substantiate your claims?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo Daughter, Dami Looks Gorgeous As She Steps Out For Democracy Day [photo / FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others / Oshiomhole At John Oyegun's Daughter's Wedding (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.