Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,385 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Boko Haram Kills Three Soldiers, Overrun Nigerian Army Base - UK Dailymail - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kills Three Soldiers, Overrun Nigerian Army Base - UK Dailymail (41692 Views)

Bomb Planted By Army Explodes In Yobe, Kills Three Soldiers, Wounds Others / ISWAP, Boko Haram Kill Many Soldiers As Terrorists Overrun Nigerian Army Base / Boko Haram Insurgents Attack Army Base In Yobe, Kill Three Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Kills Three Soldiers, Overrun Nigerian Army Base - UK Dailymail by Warship: 10:34pm On Nov 29, 2018
Jayskit:
Bros AA(Antiaircraft guns is used to attack flying crafts and it is not for ground assault. Or did you see anywhere were the Terrorist's brought Aircraft? Stop talking nonsense abeg

You and Burantai are both military illiterates that is why you do not know that AA mounted guns are Anti Aircraft used horizontally by BH.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Three Soldiers, Overrun Nigerian Army Base - UK Dailymail by Warship: 10:35pm On Nov 29, 2018
MexxIT:

D military is not there to win d war.. They are there to pretend to b fighting

You are the only person who understands the politics.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Three Soldiers, Overrun Nigerian Army Base - UK Dailymail by ridbell01(m): 10:36pm On Nov 29, 2018
dukie25:
We now rely on foreign press to tell us what is actually happening in our own country. Shameful.

This news is coming from the dailymail UK, just like the previous one we got from Reuters.

Nigerian press are complicit in the news blackout of the goings on in the north east? I'm beginning to think Buhari shared the $1billion with newspaper owners instead of using it for weapon procurement.
you can be our correspondent in matele na
Re: Boko Haram Kills Three Soldiers, Overrun Nigerian Army Base - UK Dailymail by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 29, 2018
DONADAMS:
and when " they" say 10, we should add another 10 to get "1010" that's very smart of you...only if you read the news, you'd know it wasn't said by the "army".... yeye
Mention me when you've learnt how to decode information, until then, go look bush !
Re: Boko Haram Kills Three Soldiers, Overrun Nigerian Army Base - UK Dailymail by Jaqenhghar: 10:39pm On Nov 29, 2018
Warship:

The NA are using mounted machine guns while BH are using Shilka AA mounted guns that has twice to thrice the range.
Hmmm. Interesting. U remember that time during GEJ's time when it was news that the NA had procured Shilka mounted guns for this.....
Could it be that it has chanhed hands ?
Re: Boko Haram Kills Three Soldiers, Overrun Nigerian Army Base - UK Dailymail by able20(m): 10:40pm On Nov 29, 2018
dingbang:
APC supporters where una dey
They are waiting for their mumu next level President
Re: Boko Haram Kills Three Soldiers, Overrun Nigerian Army Base - UK Dailymail by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 29, 2018
It's more
Re: Boko Haram Kills Three Soldiers, Overrun Nigerian Army Base - UK Dailymail by Warship: 10:44pm On Nov 29, 2018
Denikayan:

If you conversant with warfare, BHT are using terrain advantage and also sophisticated intel.

This war is not fire power. Its communication.

You have a right to doubt me.

You are wrong.

Some of us know what is going on.

BH AA mounted guns have range of 2.5km - 3.0km while NA mounted machine guns have range of 1.0km - 1.5km.

From afar, BH tend to overpower the boyscouts(NA) before getting close to any NA base.

The armoured tanks firing mechanism are outdated and therefore malfunction.

If the NA are given the same AA mounted guns, the rate of BH success will decline and with time, BH will lose the war and the military will no longer be able to make money again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills Three Soldiers, Overrun Nigerian Army Base - UK Dailymail by drmikeadams(m): 10:53pm On Nov 29, 2018
davillian:

I grew up in the barracks I've lost friends who joined the army .
And some friends dad aswell.
Bokoharam are worriors which means they dont fear death.
The Nigerian army fears death that's why they always complain of weapon shortages
The army doesn't take care of our solders ,poor pay, poor accessories, insufficient weapons and animations outdated jets, tanks.
What I understand Africa as a whole doesn't value life.
A soldier without a secondary weapon, soldier without bullet proof vest and soldier without helmet. Soldier without frags,smoke grenade, flashbang and night vision is that one a soldier.
them Never ready at all,..
Re: Boko Haram Kills Three Soldiers, Overrun Nigerian Army Base - UK Dailymail by Warship: 10:56pm On Nov 29, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

Hmmm. Interesting. U remember that time during GEJ's time when it was news that the NA had procured Shilka mounted guns for this.....
Could it be that it has chanhed hands ?

I don't have evidence that GEJ bought any Shilka AA mounted guns.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Three Soldiers, Overrun Nigerian Army Base - UK Dailymail by Jaqenhghar: 10:58pm On Nov 29, 2018
Warship:

Well that was the news then. That they were going to ( or is it had ) procured it sef.... anyway sha. This BH matter is a reflection of the society. Can you name one sector that works.... apart from maybe banking ?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Three Soldiers, Overrun Nigerian Army Base - UK Dailymail by Warship: 11:00pm On Nov 29, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

Well that was the news then. That they were going to ( or is it had ) procured it sef.... anyway sha. This BH matter is a reflection of the society. Can you name one sector that works.... apart from maybe banking ?

The Generals are making money out of prolonging the war by giving inadequate weapons.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Three Soldiers, Overrun Nigerian Army Base - UK Dailymail by Jaqenhghar: 11:01pm On Nov 29, 2018
Warship:

Oh and BTW you seem very knowledgeable on these things. A service man/woman?
Re: Boko Haram Kills Three Soldiers, Overrun Nigerian Army Base - UK Dailymail by davillian(m): 11:12pm On Nov 29, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

The irony is if you decide to protest for them they will be the first to put a bullet into you so let them figure out their predicament alone. The citizens pay taxes dem don try.
Abi o
Re: Boko Haram Kills Three Soldiers, Overrun Nigerian Army Base - UK Dailymail by Jaqenhghar: 11:12pm On Nov 29, 2018
Warship:

The Generals are making money out of prolonging the war by giving inadequate weapons.
Lets pray it doesnt blow up in their faces
Re: Boko Haram Kills Three Soldiers, Overrun Nigerian Army Base - UK Dailymail by Jayskit: 11:40pm On Nov 29, 2018
Warship:

You and Burantai are both military illiterates that is why you do not know that AA mounted guns are Anti Aircraft used horizontally by BH.
Mogbe I sweru Gawd I can believe you are saying this AA guns used horizontally. When there are RPGS and Grenades to be used for ground assualt . You are here forming Almighty OMININOWEST. Do you even know DAT the AA Machine is always facing upward and in no circumstance would it be used horizontally
Re: Boko Haram Kills Three Soldiers, Overrun Nigerian Army Base - UK Dailymail by MYHUBBY: 12:10am On Nov 30, 2018
MarvelousMe:

During Jona's administration he was blamed for Boko Haram, so why shouldn't Buhari be blamed??

Buhari Should be blame if he's found of doing gej/ dasuki kleptomaniac with money meant for security

Till then the military must Change their tactics
Re: Boko Haram Kills Three Soldiers, Overrun Nigerian Army Base - UK Dailymail by Warship: 2:24am On Nov 30, 2018
Jayskit:

Mogbe I sweru Gawd I can believe you are saying this AA guns used horizontally. When there are RPGS and Grenades to be used for ground assualt . You are here forming Almighty OMININOWEST. Do you even know DAT the AA Machine is always facing upward and in no circumstance would it be used horizontally

Afonjas go quality school dem no gree go

BH uses AA mounted guns horizontally because of it's range and penetrating power.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Three Soldiers, Overrun Nigerian Army Base - UK Dailymail by jude33084(m): 2:50am On Nov 30, 2018
Ganduri:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/afp/article-6441663/Boko-Haram-kills-three-soldiers-overrun-Nigeri-army-base.html

Went to Chad to hold talk with the them lols. I thought he criticized GEJ for that?

Confused presido? undecided
Re: Boko Haram Kills Three Soldiers, Overrun Nigerian Army Base - UK Dailymail by jude33084(m): 2:53am On Nov 30, 2018
MYHUBBY:

Buhari Should be blame if he's found of doing gej/ dasuki kleptomaniac with money meant for security

Till then the military must Change their tactics

Buhari time is even worst now? Where are the amo to fight BH? soldiers complaining that the insurgent are better armed. undecided
Re: Boko Haram Kills Three Soldiers, Overrun Nigerian Army Base - UK Dailymail by ChristineC: 10:41am On Nov 30, 2018
AbdulHakeem44:

once they overrun and take over the north. the south is a walkover for them
tata shut your dirty mouth.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Three Soldiers, Overrun Nigerian Army Base - UK Dailymail by MYHUBBY: 11:02am On Nov 30, 2018
jude33084:

Buhari time is even worst now? Where are the amo to fight BH? soldiers complaining that the insurgent are better armed. undecided

If you don't ask that question during jonathan regime then you should be so ashamed to ask me that question
Re: Boko Haram Kills Three Soldiers, Overrun Nigerian Army Base - UK Dailymail by Maduawuchukwu(m): 12:03pm On Nov 30, 2018
Jayskit:

BH use anticraft guns horizontally. The guns are tagged DSHK if I am not mistaken.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Will Someone Pay 100m To Secure A Job Of 56M In 4yrs? / APC Tells Fayose He Isn't Qualified To Join The Party / APC: The Intrigues That Swallowed Buhari’s Secret Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.