Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Boko Haram Kills Three Soldiers, Overrun Nigerian Army Base - UK Dailymail - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kills Three Soldiers, Overrun Nigerian Army Base - UK Dailymail (41693 Views)

Bomb Planted By Army Explodes In Yobe, Kills Three Soldiers, Wounds Others / ISWAP, Boko Haram Kill Many Soldiers As Terrorists Overrun Nigerian Army Base / Boko Haram Insurgents Attack Army Base In Yobe, Kill Three Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Kills Three Soldiers, Overrun Nigerian Army Base - UK Dailymail by JuanDeDios: 7:57pm On Nov 29, 2018
Warship:
I have told the useless boys scouts called the Nigerian military to buy the AA mounted guns used by BH to counter BH firepower but the military won't listen to my advice.

You can't overpower these terrorists if AA mounted guns are not within the arsenals of the boys in the front line
Artilary?
Re: Boko Haram Kills Three Soldiers, Overrun Nigerian Army Base - UK Dailymail by Lucifer66(m): 8:03pm On Nov 29, 2018
Vdsc:
I am always dreadful about Nigerian news on daily mail.

Those racist British commentators go finish us.
Nothing racist about it when the most populated black nation/Giant of Africa is like this.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Three Soldiers, Overrun Nigerian Army Base - UK Dailymail by onyiloyi(m): 8:05pm On Nov 29, 2018
Gad damn it! Why on earth should we b on d defensive in this fight? Boko Haram is on d offensive, this is now terror's war on constituted authority

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Three Soldiers, Overrun Nigerian Army Base - UK Dailymail by kb83(m): 8:06pm On Nov 29, 2018
This soldiers would keep dieing until the atone for the innocent blood they have shed,Boko Haram would not stop until the progenitor of the group are arrested
Re: Boko Haram Kills Three Soldiers, Overrun Nigerian Army Base - UK Dailymail by Lucifer66(m): 8:07pm On Nov 29, 2018
[s]
Ade3000yrs:
Hmmm, lets not be too quick to comment as if the affairs of the Nigerian military versus the mischievous terrorist miscreants were some sort of Chelsea versus Barcelona European Championship football showdown. All I can say is that the military is winning the fight. Nigeria has come a long way in combating insurgency on her territory. The seemingly faceless ragtags are now know with faces & demystified. However the military & the entire security structure is not where it should be due to government negligence & neptism putting the lives of its force operatives at risk on every operation, All I can say categorically is that we are going places and the Nigerian military is one of the top to be reckoned with in the world and number one in Africa. The Nigerian military only need to incorporate innovation to win the war in one swoop & squash the living day light out of the miscreants & enemy of peace & progress.

The Nigerian military needs to embrace the art of digital warfare. Nigeria needs to go from analogue warfare to digital warfare. With more robots on counter insurgent expedition and less humans to reduce number of casualties on the part of the military and the entire security operatives. smoking out the insurgency even before it was ever conceptualised. nipping the crime in the bud before they are ever committed. Government needs to invest heavily on human resources & promoting or strengthening social values.
][/s]
Rubbish completely rubbish, Egypt is the strongest in Africa and have the strongest Air Force in Africa too.
Nigerian Army will be among the worst soon with high reduction in soldiers and poor English.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Three Soldiers, Overrun Nigerian Army Base - UK Dailymail by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 29, 2018
These foreign media outlets are just weird, they only report when our soldiers are hit. OP stop licking ass
Re: Boko Haram Kills Three Soldiers, Overrun Nigerian Army Base - UK Dailymail by OyinO: 8:19pm On Nov 29, 2018
Very good comments that shows we still have few good brains in Nigeria. Dumb comments come from religious bigots and political jigoism. This govt have failed Nigerians woefully even more than all previous govts that helped destroyed Nigeria's greatness according to British/ Western scheming.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Three Soldiers, Overrun Nigerian Army Base - UK Dailymail by BenzEne1(m): 8:23pm On Nov 29, 2018
4kDdullard:
Oneday this failed British experiment that was assembled by that British mad man whose soul is in hell now will be dismantled and all those yoruba muslim extremists will have their country with their Fulani masters.
Yoruba muslims are foolish folks and the funniest thing is that they are all second fiddle to the core Northern muslims.
They lick the asses of the Northern muslims yet they are perceived as infidels by the core muslims.
In the presence of a Northern muslim, a yoruba muslim can never lead prayer.
I spit on all of them who are still supporting the disaster that is a case study of how not to be president.

The fvck are you saying? Concentrate on the BH issue and stop telling fibs. I'm from Auchi and I have been opportuned to lead prayers in Samaru, Zaria, Wudil etc. There are Yoruba Imams in the north. Don't say what you don't know

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills Three Soldiers, Overrun Nigerian Army Base - UK Dailymail by Lucifer66(m): 8:26pm On Nov 29, 2018
The only way the Nigerian Army can win is to attack back.
Why wait as sitting ducks? Lauch a counter attack and air support, Preferably at night.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Three Soldiers, Overrun Nigerian Army Base - UK Dailymail by Cas1741: 8:26pm On Nov 29, 2018
I posted this yesterday but this latest killing of our soldiers, the victims in all this, requires I repost it to drive home a painful point. here it is:
There is an old proverb about the potentially calamitous outcome of seemingly "minor' errors: a blacksmith shoeing a horse for a dispatch for rider omits a nail, as a result of which the horse loses the shoe and throws its rider, as a result of which the message the rider was carrying does not make it to the battlefield, as a result of which the battle is lost, as a result of which the kingdom is lost. All for want of a nail. This cautionary proverb speaks to the importance of attention to detail, of doing things right, of the risk of unintended consequences. It speaks of the calamity the Nigerian army is afflicted with, huge monies are budgeted and stolen; no one pays attention, poor kids from very poor parents desperate to survive, enlist in the army, are poorly trained and poorly equipped, sent to fight and die. no person takes the time to ask hard questions, pay attention to minor details, senior officers court marshal soldiers who complain, they are demoralized and put up half baked resistance and slowly, the kingdom is lost. BH takes villages, local govts and soon, very soon, states will fall and the battle will be lost with huge human and financial costs, all because, one bigman who doesn't give a dam sits on the helm of state affairs and minor errors with grave calamity are made. SAD.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Three Soldiers, Overrun Nigerian Army Base - UK Dailymail by shizzle11(m): 8:27pm On Nov 29, 2018
MYHUBBY:
I see some people blaming Buhari again even if Atiku emerged as Nigeria president boko haram issue is not dying soon not until the military change their tactics and learn to penetrate and counter the boko haram but if they are waiting to see a war from boko haram they will continue to kill with soft target and that will be bad for the morale of winning this war in many years to come

I suggest that all the army chiefs should be sacked to pave way for another committed army personnels
yoruba man....no sense at all

But you cursed lots told us that Jonathan was weak and incompetent, that a new sherrifat is in town and in 3months he will defeat boko haram no be so? What happened to sherrifat? 3 and half years boko haram is busy decimating you useless boys scouts who only flex the lie useless muscle on unarmed and peaceful protesters. You suddenly remembered that boko haram I not dying soon.

Now you evil lots are singing a new tune. No be only soft target, what of hard target? You abobakus must suffer the consequences of your evil and wicked hearts

Disgusting tribe

#spits on you...evil degenerates

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills Three Soldiers, Overrun Nigerian Army Base - UK Dailymail by gidjah(m): 8:33pm On Nov 29, 2018
gbagyiza:

And do you know that same people r gathering momentum to vote that same failure of a president. In my present work place all d Yoruba Muslims r supporting him n when I try to educate them, it turns to heated argument.
those upruba Muslims are bags of Troubles, slaves to Hausas ,they have been sold to Hausa by their leaders (FASHOLA AND TINUBU)they ARE going to be our hindrance against the Articulated Atiku

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Three Soldiers, Overrun Nigerian Army Base - UK Dailymail by davillian(m): 8:37pm On Nov 29, 2018
Lucifer66:

EXACTLY, why was there no air support??
That's one of the most important advantages that a country should have over insurgents.
Nigeria tire me.
Thought we have satellite but I feel our soldiers don't have satellite connections for such calls and they rely on GSM calls.
I've not for once seen our soldiers with radio back pack with someone holding an antenna.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Three Soldiers, Overrun Nigerian Army Base - UK Dailymail by Amumaigwe: 8:37pm On Nov 29, 2018
Denikayan:

If you conversant with warfare, BHT are using terrain advantage and also sophisticated intel.

This war is not fire power. Its communication.

You have a right to doubt me.

Are you a Boko Haram Terrorist?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Three Soldiers, Overrun Nigerian Army Base - UK Dailymail by Amumaigwe: 8:40pm On Nov 29, 2018
edupedia:

....after the elections Atiku will be locked up for sponsoring ISIS with money friDubai...we shall not allow him and his fellow looters escape back to Dubai...

Keep making mockery of yourself. Let Buhari continue, your cave in Oshogbo will soon be reached by Boko boys.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Three Soldiers, Overrun Nigerian Army Base - UK Dailymail by olaade21: 8:41pm On Nov 29, 2018
4kDdullard:
Oneday this failed British experiment that was assembled by that British mad man whose soul is in hell now will be dismantled and all those yoruba muslim extremists will have their country with their Fulani masters.
Yoruba muslims are foolish folks and the funniest thing is that they are all second fiddle to the core Northern muslims.
They lick the asses of the Northern muslims yet they are perceived as infidels by the core muslims.
In the presence of a Northern muslim, a yoruba muslim can never lead prayer.
I spit on all of them who are still supporting the disaster that is a case study of how not to be president.

Odensin, hate monger. All lies
Re: Boko Haram Kills Three Soldiers, Overrun Nigerian Army Base - UK Dailymail by Lucifer66(m): 8:43pm On Nov 29, 2018
davillian:

Nigeria tire me.
Thought we have satellite but I feel our soldiers don't have satellite connections for such calls and they rely on GSM calls.
I've not for once seen our soldiers with radio back pack with someone holding an antenna.
That simply proves buhari is supporting BH, I remember watching a vice video about Boko Haram during GEJ period, They were using air crafts and had EXCESS ammunition but suddenly when this fool enters office the army suddenly lacks weapons, Air support, Always running out ammunition during a fight.
Man I feel disgusted right now.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Three Soldiers, Overrun Nigerian Army Base - UK Dailymail by Amumaigwe: 8:50pm On Nov 29, 2018
Denikayan:

What are you uttering all becaue you have access to the internet.

The Nigerian Armed forces doing all their best. Do you think they wish to die cheaply. Please give how many soldiers America lost in Afghanistan, don't believe the figures and X it by two cos it's media stage.

You attacking people you don't know who are not in uniforms. It's a gorilla. US soldiers got ambushed in Middle East and massive casualty counted. Media just try to protect it but you can't block information

APC/Buhari's semi-literate appologist. Okay is it now it became guerilla warfare, abi? Was it chimpanzee warfare when APC was gloating that Boko Haram had been degraded abi defeated? If you guys have any honor left, you should appologise to Jonathan for the insults heaped in him over Boko killing during his tenor.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills Three Soldiers, Overrun Nigerian Army Base - UK Dailymail by 4kDdullard: 8:50pm On Nov 29, 2018
olaade21:

Odensin, hate monger. All lies
Yoruba muslim e pain am
Re: Boko Haram Kills Three Soldiers, Overrun Nigerian Army Base - UK Dailymail by Amumaigwe: 8:53pm On Nov 29, 2018
duni04:
All these attacks occur mostly during twilight, at night. The blame here should rest squarely on the Airforce. Don't they have night attack helicopters? Boko harams Anti aircraft guns are useless at night because they are not radar based. Why on earth can't the Airforce mobilise a QRF (quick response force) whenever there's an attack on any village or military outpost? It's just baffling! Watching convoys of terrorists parading through swaths of territory without any aircraft to neutralise them! That should be a fighter pilots dream!!! Seeing targets easily like that. I'm baffled!

Too late. Boko Haram now has anti-aircraft guns and drones. Airforce man life no dey sweet am?
Re: Boko Haram Kills Three Soldiers, Overrun Nigerian Army Base - UK Dailymail by davillian(m): 8:54pm On Nov 29, 2018
Lucifer66:

That simply proves buhari is supporting BH, I remember watching a vice video about Boko Haram during GEJ period, They were using air crafts and had EXCESS ammunition but suddenly when this fool enters office the army suddenly lacks weapons, Air support, Always running out ammunition during a fight.
Man I feel disgusted right now.
I grew up in the barracks I've lost friends who joined the army .
And some friends dad aswell.
Bokoharam are worriors which means they dont fear death.
The Nigerian army fears death that's why they always complain of weapon shortages
The army doesn't take care of our solders ,poor pay, poor accessories, insufficient weapons and animations outdated jets, tanks.
What I understand Africa as a whole doesn't value life.
A soldier without a secondary weapon, soldier without bullet proof vest and soldier without helmet. Soldier without frags,smoke grenade, flashbang and night vision is that one a soldier.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Three Soldiers, Overrun Nigerian Army Base - UK Dailymail by Lucifer66(m): 8:56pm On Nov 29, 2018
davillian:

I grew up in the barracks I've lost friends who joined the army .
And some friends dad aswell.
Bokoharam are worriors which means they dont fear death.
The Nigerian army fears death that's why they always complain of weapon shortages
The army doesn't take care of our solders ,poor pay, poor accessories, insufficient weapons and animations outdated jets, tanks.
What I understand Africa as a whole doesn't value life.
A soldier without a secondary weapon, soldier without bullet proof vest and soldier without helmet. Soldier without frags,smoke grenade, flashbang and night vision is that one a soldier.
The sad thing is that Nigerian soldier doesn't have the public's support so nobody really cares about them since the idiots Here are killing innocent people over #20
The training is a joke too, How do you train a solider by making them do frog jump? Giant of Africa my ass.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Three Soldiers, Overrun Nigerian Army Base - UK Dailymail by davillian(m): 9:01pm On Nov 29, 2018
Lucifer66:

The sad thing is that Nigerian soldier doesn't have the public's support so nobody really cares about them since the idiots Here are killing innocent people over #20
The training is a joke too, How do you train a solider by making them do frog jump? Giant of Africa my ass.
LMAO their training is 90%beating.
That's why when they leave deport they look like Starved animals.
They don't have the support of the civilians and they can't speak.
They are on their own right now lol.
If they have been good to the civilians I'm sure by now
People would have hold protest on their behalf.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Three Soldiers, Overrun Nigerian Army Base - UK Dailymail by olaade21: 9:22pm On Nov 29, 2018
4kDdullard:
Yoruba muslim e pain am

o
Re: Boko Haram Kills Three Soldiers, Overrun Nigerian Army Base - UK Dailymail by Jaqenhghar: 9:23pm On Nov 29, 2018
Denikayan:

You hungry. Can't you make use of your brains for once

Must everything be layed out to you? Damn!

Buhari was right saying majority are illiterates

Instead of focusing on matter, they did be busy with observing spellings when they could outightly decode message.

Certain you not in a real time world. That's why you have all the time .
You have not answered my question. You have deviated. You are now talking of hunger. SMH
Re: Boko Haram Kills Three Soldiers, Overrun Nigerian Army Base - UK Dailymail by Jaqenhghar: 9:25pm On Nov 29, 2018
davillian:

LMAO their training is 90%beating.
That's why when they leave deport they look like Starved animals.
They don't have the support of the civilians and they can't speak.
They are on their own right now lol.
If they have been good to the civilians I'm sure by now
People would have hold protest on their behalf.
The irony is if you decide to protest for them they will be the first to put a bullet into you so let them figure out their predicament alone. The citizens pay taxes dem don try.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Three Soldiers, Overrun Nigerian Army Base - UK Dailymail by MarvelousMe: 9:57pm On Nov 29, 2018
MYHUBBY:
I see some people blaming Buhari again even if Atiku emerged as Nigeria president boko haram issue is not dying soon not until the military change their tactics and learn to penetrate and counter the boko haram but if they are waiting to see a war from boko haram they will continue to kill with soft target and that will be bad for the morale of winning this war in many years to come

I suggest that all the army chiefs should be sacked to pave way for another committed army personnels

During Jona's administration he was blamed for Boko Haram, so why shouldn't Buhari be blamed??
Re: Boko Haram Kills Three Soldiers, Overrun Nigerian Army Base - UK Dailymail by Lilimax(f): 10:05pm On Nov 29, 2018
gbagyiza:

And do you know that same people r gathering momentum to vote that same failure of a president. In my present work place all d Yoruba Muslims r supporting him n when I try to educate them, it turns to heated argument.
This same people are always the problem too in my office.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Three Soldiers, Overrun Nigerian Army Base - UK Dailymail by yinkeys(m): 10:24pm On Nov 29, 2018
id911:

Channels TV collected 19 billion naira from NNPC, so what do you expect? Other must have collected their share too that's why they can't report anything bad about the government, can't even try to ask or interview the President on a live program
shocked Eye opening
Local news no more from an objective perspective.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Three Soldiers, Overrun Nigerian Army Base - UK Dailymail by ofeco: 10:31pm On Nov 29, 2018
This BH thing have gone out of hand, northern elders should have a round table discussion because very soon Southerners will stop joining the military and allow the north to destroy itself. there are a lot of questions which northern elites needs to answer.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Three Soldiers, Overrun Nigerian Army Base - UK Dailymail by Warship: 10:32pm On Nov 29, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

Dont be surprised BH is using the army's AA guns

The NA are using mounted machine guns while BH are using Shilka AA mounted guns that has twice to thrice the range.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Tells Fayose He Isn't Qualified To Join The Party / APC: The Intrigues That Swallowed Buhari’s Secret Candidate / APC Governors In Closed-Door Meeting At The Party's Secretariat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.