Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,943 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Should I? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I? (1163 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I? by teddyface(m): 1:01am On Apr 13, 2007
hay guys i need your help, this is my story , in 2004 i told my friend i want to stop been a player, so i made up my mind to stop sleeping around and have one girl. another reason was that i wanted to fine out why married men could not stick to their wifes. so my relationship started with this beautiful, God fearing, take home to mama girl, we've been together since then till now, we have what lots of ppl will call a perfect relationship, we decided to keep it straight, no SEX till we marry, (if we end up), now the problem is that i'm dying of CHONJI (my D%$^ is hungry), and i just meet this girl that i know quite well that she will give me all i need, all i just need to do is to ASK, but i love my girl, but something keeps telling me that my D&^$ has no meter, so she wont know, Guys pls should i ask [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Should I? by cuteass1(f): 1:31am On Apr 13, 2007
NO DEARIE, YOU SHOULDN'T

of course not, your di ck has no meter, but your consience does embarassed embarassed wink and believe me, it will flog you for a loooooooooong time grin

this sex thing is a pleasure that only lasts for a moment, so what happens the next time your privates is thirsty?? have you thought about that?? i guess not. Why?? because the hunger of sex doesn't think about tomorrow sad

Now you said you've been clean since 2004, don't you think that going astray would ruin the whole 3yrs you've waited and make you hungry for more.

You said you loved this girl, right?? well love is all about sacrifices, let this be the one you sacrifice for her. I'm sure she's not asking you for more than that.

Let this girl be your pride, say to yourself, "if she would be clean for me, forsaking all other men, then why can't i do the same?"
Now picture you find out she's been doing another guy behind your back, how  hurt, dissappointed and devastated would you feel?? well that's exactly how heart-broken she would feel if she found out. You might say she wouldn't but, but dear where is your guarantee to that??

i really think you should talk to your girl about it, a problem shared, is a problem half solved wink you guys should be able to talk about anything, a relationship needs all the communication in the world to survive

comm'on you can do this?? the hunger comes, but for sure when the day breaks, it goes away wink
if the ones practising distant relationships can do it, then of corse you that get to see her can. And if you do love her, then it should be her or no one else in your bed wink

the real test of your love is now, be sure to pull through cheesy
Re: Should I? by Busta(f): 1:43am On Apr 13, 2007
either ask ur gurl

but,

do not do with the other gurl
Re: Should I? by ultrafem(f): 1:52am On Apr 13, 2007
Busta:

either ask your girl

but,

do not do with the other girl
''

same here
Re: Should I? by jgirl3: 7:24am On Apr 13, 2007
Yeah i agree with ultrafem and Busta. Don't do it. If your girl finds out, do you think a couple of minutes of pleasure is worth the 3 years you have invested in the relationship with your girl? Also - think about it, from the way you sound, I think you might want to marry this girl sometime in the future and I don't think you want to do that with a guilty mind.
Re: Should I? by OmoEko1(f): 1:32am On Apr 14, 2007
@Topic

Cute-ass said everything i would have told you to do, so follow her advice. Am sure is really gonna be yourself for you.
Re: Should I? by franmary: 2:02pm On Feb 08, 2010
Re: Should I?
« #1 on: April 13, 2007, 01:31 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NO DEARIE, YOU SHOULDN'T

of course not, your di ck has no meter, but your consience does and believe me, it will flog you for a loooooooooong time

this intimacy thing is a pleasure that only lasts for a moment, so what happens the next time your privates is thirsty?? have you thought about that?? i guess not. Why?? because the hunger of intimacy doesn't think about tomorrow

Now you said you've been clean since 2004, don't you think that going astray would ruin the whole 3yrs you've waited and make you hungry for more.

thanks u very much, I appreciate ur advice, not only this youngman that needs it, but others like Me and the married must keep oneself to show the sacrifice in loving someone.
Re: Should I? by kpolli(m): 6:13pm On Feb 08, 2010
tell ur gf this story

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Hints / How Do I Let Him Down Gently / Girl Asking Guy Out; Any Harm In It ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.