Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,970 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Nigerian Guy Will Never Refuse To Give A Fellow Guy Is 'condom' - Lady Tweets - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Guy Will Never Refuse To Give A Fellow Guy Is 'condom' - Lady Tweets (4127 Views)

"I Invited A Guy For Food, He Came With Condom" - Lady / 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos / Lady Tweets Nud£ Bedroom Selfie, Captions It "I Wanna Fvck" (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Guy Will Never Refuse To Give A Fellow Guy Is 'condom' - Lady Tweets by Made4naijablog: 5:12pm On Nov 29, 2018
The only thing a Nigerian guy will never refuse to give a fellow guy is 'Condom' - Lady tweets

Guys it this true?

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/10/a-woman-caught-having-sex-with-a-mad-man-in-broad-daylight-video/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Nigerian Guy Will Never Refuse To Give A Fellow Guy Is 'condom' - Lady Tweets by Made4naijablog: 5:13pm On Nov 29, 2018
More
Re: Nigerian Guy Will Never Refuse To Give A Fellow Guy Is 'condom' - Lady Tweets by GistMore: 5:14pm On Nov 29, 2018
OK
Re: Nigerian Guy Will Never Refuse To Give A Fellow Guy Is 'condom' - Lady Tweets by thesicilian: 5:14pm On Nov 29, 2018
Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Will Never Refuse To Give A Fellow Guy Is 'condom' - Lady Tweets by bigkahuna704(m): 5:22pm On Nov 29, 2018
Hmmmm

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Guy Will Never Refuse To Give A Fellow Guy Is 'condom' - Lady Tweets by MexxIT(m): 5:54pm On Nov 29, 2018
If We no help our guy out in his tym of need, wetin we gain? But no b wen na our last bullet and we get consignment oo

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Guy Will Never Refuse To Give A Fellow Guy Is 'condom' - Lady Tweets by Oreofepeters: 6:48pm On Nov 29, 2018
The only thing I know a Nigerian guy will never refuse to share with his fellow guys is WEED...

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Guy Will Never Refuse To Give A Fellow Guy Is 'condom' - Lady Tweets by Made4naijablog: 8:39pm On Nov 29, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Guy Will Never Refuse To Give A Fellow Guy Is 'condom' - Lady Tweets by valgbo(m): 11:38pm On Nov 29, 2018
Condom and weed cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Will Never Refuse To Give A Fellow Guy Is 'condom' - Lady Tweets by Nobody: 3:52am On Nov 30, 2018
Re: Nigerian Guy Will Never Refuse To Give A Fellow Guy Is 'condom' - Lady Tweets by Nobody: 6:25am On Nov 30, 2018
E be like them don fùck this ashana tire with borrowed condoms

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Guy Will Never Refuse To Give A Fellow Guy Is 'condom' - Lady Tweets by falcon01: 7:32am On Nov 30, 2018
Oreofepeters:
The only thing I know a Nigerian guy will never refuse to share with his fellow guys is WEED...
this is the only truth.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Will Never Refuse To Give A Fellow Guy Is 'condom' - Lady Tweets by Dshocker(m): 7:45am On Nov 30, 2018
I guess all the guys that has slept with her do the same

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Will Never Refuse To Give A Fellow Guy Is 'condom' - Lady Tweets by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 30, 2018
Aunty u have been noticed,we've seen ur bress

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Will Never Refuse To Give A Fellow Guy Is 'condom' - Lady Tweets by horlarkoonlay(m): 8:42am On Nov 30, 2018
Oreofepeters:
this is d only truth i know.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Will Never Refuse To Give A Fellow Guy Is 'condom' - Lady Tweets by Papasmal(m): 8:43am On Nov 30, 2018
Oreofepeters:

Especially claro....I mean the tiny part of the weed.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Will Never Refuse To Give A Fellow Guy Is 'condom' - Lady Tweets by Enivin(m): 9:27am On Nov 30, 2018
The feelings u got when gossiping so is the same feelings we got when giving condom to each other.
Re: Nigerian Guy Will Never Refuse To Give A Fellow Guy Is 'condom' - Lady Tweets by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 30, 2018
Oreofepeters:

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Will Never Refuse To Give A Fellow Guy Is 'condom' - Lady Tweets by Bossontop(m): 9:37am On Nov 30, 2018
Oreofepeters:
This guy knows his stuff

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Will Never Refuse To Give A Fellow Guy Is 'condom' - Lady Tweets by Twizzy30(m): 9:49am On Nov 30, 2018
Hmm i guess she has so many boyfriends for her to know that.
Re: Nigerian Guy Will Never Refuse To Give A Fellow Guy Is 'condom' - Lady Tweets by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 30, 2018
I can deny my gee my last condom because me sef go use am wit my babe but if na weed..... Guy we go share am o, let's all get high together and reason wellgrin weed is bae

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Guy Will Never Refuse To Give A Fellow Guy Is 'condom' - Lady Tweets by Elnino4ladies: 11:48am On Nov 30, 2018
A friend with weed is a friend indeed
Re: Nigerian Guy Will Never Refuse To Give A Fellow Guy Is 'condom' - Lady Tweets by bossvinqualad25(m): 2:05pm On Nov 30, 2018
If I no give my nigga condom wetin I gain ?if u are need of durable ,quality cars,am here to give u d best ,make ur December a memorable one with our cars,check my signature for my details
Re: Nigerian Guy Will Never Refuse To Give A Fellow Guy Is 'condom' - Lady Tweets by Phurlareen44(m): 2:15pm On Nov 30, 2018
A friend that can't refuse to share his condom and weed to you is a friend indeed.

I am a major dealer in aluminium and Stone Coated roofing sheets at Unbeatable prices..

Check my siggy for more info.
Re: Nigerian Guy Will Never Refuse To Give A Fellow Guy Is 'condom' - Lady Tweets by Marcelo290(m): 3:22pm On Nov 30, 2018
True that! On one occasion, I quickly rushed to my next door neighbor for one, nigga with empathy written all over his face, told me his babe visited last night and he exhausted the last one, but I shouldn't worry..he immediately fled to the shop down street and got some for me without demanding for money grin

That's true brotherhood if you ask me cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Will Never Refuse To Give A Fellow Guy Is 'condom' - Lady Tweets by kiahrt: 5:28pm On Nov 30, 2018
That's an act of generosity, protecting his brother from having sexual transmitted diseases and unwanted pregnancy. We all need to be our brotherskeeper
Re: Nigerian Guy Will Never Refuse To Give A Fellow Guy Is 'condom' - Lady Tweets by Uglymugg: 5:36pm On Nov 30, 2018
That's a lie. It's only weed they are not stingy with.
Re: Nigerian Guy Will Never Refuse To Give A Fellow Guy Is 'condom' - Lady Tweets by Nobody: 2:17am On Dec 01, 2018
Made4naijablog:
The only thing a Nigerian guy will never refuse to give a fellow guy is 'Condom' - Lady tweets

Guys it this true?

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/10/a-woman-caught-having-sex-with-a-mad-man-in-broad-daylight-video/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Call it bro code laws. Except na only one remain and I also get babi then its every aboki with him kettle that and of cos Mary j
Re: Nigerian Guy Will Never Refuse To Give A Fellow Guy Is 'condom' - Lady Tweets by meobizy(f): 6:54am On Dec 29, 2019
Lol at after a discussion with her male friends she comes online to quickly report whatever they told her as fact. She didn’t even fact check before posting. It’s no wonder females are afraid to reveal their secrets to male friends. They believe the guys will do this same thing.

(1) (Reply)

Married 35years Old Doctor Collapses While Having An Affair With A 24year Old Wo / What Business Can I Invest 2 Million Naira / Leave A Love Note or Valentine Message For Your Sweetheart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.