Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,108 members, 7,953,388 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:23 PM

Leave A Love Note or Valentine Message For Your Sweetheart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Leave A Love Note or Valentine Message For Your Sweetheart (4163 Views)

Where Did You Meet Your Sweetheart? / Love Names And Romatic Nicknames For Your Sweetheart. / Love Poem That Melt Your Sweetheart Heart. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leave A Love Note or Valentine Message For Your Sweetheart by Epi: 8:57pm On Feb 06, 2009
Tell your sweetheart, lover, best friend, or child (ren) how much you care. Its up to you if you want to mention his or her name

Re: Leave A Love Note or Valentine Message For Your Sweetheart by Epi: 8:59pm On Feb 06, 2009
My soul is shattered without your arms to hold me, like a mirror without a reflection
Re: Leave A Love Note or Valentine Message For Your Sweetheart by Epi: 9:46pm On Feb 06, 2009
If a day had 36 hours
i'd spend 12 picking u flowers,
If we had 48
life would surely be great,
And if it was 72?
I'd climb a mountain just to tell the world "i love you,"
But, all we have is 24,
Which means i'll keep the message short,
And simply spend every precious hour with you,
Today n forever.

1 Like

Re: Leave A Love Note or Valentine Message For Your Sweetheart by SeanT21(f): 2:18am On Feb 07, 2009
Sorry but Moved to Romance!!
Re: Leave A Love Note or Valentine Message For Your Sweetheart by SeanT21(f): 2:22am On Feb 07, 2009
Okay,

Happy Valentine to my dear Valentine.He knows himself~~haha~~!!

Thanks for the advice and sweet text messages!!~~~Haha~~!!
Re: Leave A Love Note or Valentine Message For Your Sweetheart by allboyz(m): 10:00pm On Feb 07, 2009
To My special One . . . i say HAPPY VALENTINE to My Adorable . . . Peace . . .Thanks for your care and love.

Cheers . . . Missing you though! tongue
Re: Leave A Love Note or Valentine Message For Your Sweetheart by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 06, 2013
I'd give anything to be with you this valentines;I luv you! shocked
Re: Leave A Love Note or Valentine Message For Your Sweetheart by Mynd44: 6:23pm On Feb 06, 2013
Hello.

Well seeing as you are non existent and I will be spending this val in my room happy that the San Antonio Spurs are leading the west, it will be a great time as I have a collection of the best movies and music to make sure I am not bored and I promise to have as much fun as possible.

When you do finaly decide to show up, make sure you are want I want or you will end up like the rest of my exes......

I changeth not

Mynd

1 Like

Re: Leave A Love Note or Valentine Message For Your Sweetheart by k2039: 6:59pm On Feb 06, 2013
Four things I ask of thee this valentine, I want to go First base, Second base, Third base and Home run with you.

Yours lovely,
K2039.

1 Like

Re: Leave A Love Note or Valentine Message For Your Sweetheart by Orikinla(m): 7:06pm On Feb 06, 2013
May I invite you to join Orikinla, aka "Knight of Love", for the Valentine's Day party of 25 specially invited couples and the public at large.
For every King there is a Queen and so come with yours to celebrate the beauty of love.

Come and discover the 7 lounges of love and life at the Valentine's Day party in the 3zees in Ogudu GRA, Ogudu, Lagos.

Re: Leave A Love Note or Valentine Message For Your Sweetheart by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 06, 2013
Whoever will be my val, i love u...
Re: Leave A Love Note or Valentine Message For Your Sweetheart by Nobody: 6:23am On Feb 07, 2013
obehianetor: I'd give anything to be with you this valentines;I LOVE you! shocked

angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Wow,!!! If Only Guys Are Allowed To Be Using Makeups (see Picture) / Nigerian Lady Shares Chats She Had With A Lesbian Who Has Been Stalking Her / How Do You Feel When Your GF Greets You Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.