Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,708 members, 7,837,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Jonathan's Message On Facebook. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan's Message On Facebook. (6863 Views)

Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims / President Jonathan's Message Ahead Of Tomorrows Election. / Jonathan's Message to Nigerians on New Year & New Century Of Amalgamation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan's Message On Facebook. by micpet(m): 7:32am On Jul 30, 2010
that is a political saying
let's wait and see.
Re: Jonathan's Message On Facebook. by Ltrust(m): 9:38am On Jul 30, 2010
Mr. President, Nigerians want to see you do what you have said. Anyway, Just give Nigerians 24 hours power supply and they will talk good things about you in history.

Re: Jonathan's Message On Facebook. by babynancy: 11:57am On Jul 30, 2010
Hello my dear,
How are you today and how is life moving over there? i hope fine. I pick interest in you and decided to know you more.i like knowing people with love and good feeling before bussiness. two people in love can handle a relationship and become partner in bussiness, not about the age or distance but just the feelings and affection. my profile is not enough in this sit, with all pleasures,you can easily reach me in my email address for my pictures and details. (nancywilliamsa@hotmail.com)
yours new friend
Nancy.
Re: Jonathan's Message On Facebook. by Damysa(f): 1:48pm On Jul 30, 2010
action! action!! and action is all we want. no be 2 talk
Re: Jonathan's Message On Facebook. by chelseabmw(m): 9:23pm On Jul 30, 2010
GJ has a vision
Re: Jonathan's Message On Facebook. by KAYMODE1(m): 11:17pm On Jul 30, 2010
l
Re: Jonathan's Message On Facebook. by Ranoscky(m): 4:08am On Jul 31, 2010
^
No be only vision, na mission!

person wey no know him email password!
Re: Jonathan's Message On Facebook. by drvirus1(m): 3:55pm On Jul 31, 2010
You are the man we are waiting for.

Come 2011, you are there already,

make us prude for once.

You have all it takes to do it.
Re: Jonathan's Message On Facebook. by sofymoore(m): 6:54pm On Jul 31, 2010
i really heel it should happen that way, but here in nigeria things are easier said than done.GJ may God continue to help you as you take this migthy nation to greater height.
Re: Jonathan's Message On Facebook. by philip0906(m): 6:58pm On Jul 31, 2010
simple political talk,nigerians don dey "mad". . .even with our past experiences,na real wah ooo embarassed embarassed
Re: Jonathan's Message On Facebook. by rex23: 4:21pm On Aug 01, 2010
I NEVER for once thought it was Jonathan writing these messages on Facebook.

This is one immature, unprofessional attempt at public relations.

Cheap!
Re: Jonathan's Message On Facebook. by theboy0808(m): 8:20pm On Aug 01, 2010
Talk is cheap,
Re: Jonathan's Message On Facebook. by Ranoscky(m): 9:58pm On Aug 01, 2010
Real cheap!
Re: Jonathan's Message On Facebook. by bestcomm(m): 2:36pm On Aug 02, 2010
My brother, nawaoooo.dey wont stop fooling us but thank God we cant be fooled by grammar and speech on facebook and very soon expect mobile government.I wonder wen naija go grow and stop this fool games dey are playing.Mr. Goodluck Jonathan u are doing a wonderful job but please creat a media in which you can address your people properly and not facebook.I dnt buy idea of facebook please oooooooooooo.
Re: Jonathan's Message On Facebook. by martinosi: 4:33pm On Aug 03, 2010
marcdunu:

Who says he is the one updating that Facebook page?

I thought he is stranded in Uganda?

Governance by proxy. If he wants to communicate to Nigerians let him match on the podium and give a speech.

The man is a con artist.

So are you telling me that the President has not made
one Live Speech since he came into office or made
any interviews on TV What shame!!! and he is sending out
messages on Facebook, lol,
Re: Jonathan's Message On Facebook. by akinolasam: 10:55am On Aug 04, 2010
I THOUGHT I HEARD GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN TALKING ABOUT SINCERITY AND TRANSPARENCY!

HOW DOES HE WANT TO ACHIEVE ALL THAT THROUGH THESE SYCOPHANT STYLE OF GETTING TO HIS SUBJECT - NIGERIANS!

WE LOVE HIM, SO LET HIM ALWAYS COME TO THE TV SCREEN AND TALK TO US ELSE WE WILL BE MADE TO START SEEING HIM AS ANOTHER "MARADONNA" IN MAKING.
Re: Jonathan's Message On Facebook. by rex23: 10:20am On Aug 05, 2010
akinolasam:

WE LOVE HIM,

Speak for yourself grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tunde Bakare Is Also A Northerner. Buhari Has Messed Up. / The Nigerian Who Built A Car / If You Are Igbo And Not In Support Of Biafra Say "Yea"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.