Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Rochas Okorocha Dumps APC, Declares Support For DPP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha Dumps APC, Declares Support For DPP (5301 Views)

Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov / Uche Nwosu Dumps DPP For AA, Campaigns With Buhari's Image (pic) / Lagos APC Declares Sanwo-olu Winner Of Lagos APC Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rochas Okorocha Dumps APC, Declares Support For DPP by G1STMORE: 7:19am On Nov 30, 2018
Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo State has dumped the APC, revealing he would be supporting the Democratic Peoples’ Party (DPP), come 2019.

This is coming after his Chief of Staff and son-in-law to has defected from the All Progressives Congress to the Democratic Peoples’ Party (DPP).

Nwosu, some members of the state House of Assembly, as well as some of Governor Okorocha’s aides have defected.

Their defection is as a result of the fall out of the APC governorship primaries in the state in which Nwosu failed to emerge as the party’s gubernatorial candidate. He said:

What happened in Imo was a clear case of injustice, where Uche Nwosu won the primary and was robbed of the ticket.

“This injustice must be addressed. However, in spite of the fact that my aides are leaving the party, I am still a member of APC and will not leave the party.

“I tried to persuade them not to leave, but they have made up their minds. I have done what I can to make them remain in the party, they disobeyed me. I don’t have any moral justification to stop them.

“President Buhari is not behind the injustice done by the party in the state but Oshiomhole is solely responsible for all the injustice meted to my people in Imo State.

“For me, I am still a member of APC. Buhari still remains my candidate and I will support him.”

News from Gistmore - https://gistmore.com/rochas-okorocha-dumps-apc-declares-support-for-dpp

Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Rochas Okorocha Dumps APC, Declares Support For DPP by Colonelswitz101(m): 7:21am On Nov 30, 2018
Rochas Okoroawusa...the MD/CEO of IMO state limited, his personal company which must be passed to his next of kin...

4 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Dumps APC, Declares Support For DPP by G1STMORE: 7:22am On Nov 30, 2018
sad
Re: Rochas Okorocha Dumps APC, Declares Support For DPP by sunnymix: 7:30am On Nov 30, 2018
amosun boys left yesterday,okoro too is leaving..apc is diminishing slowly..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Dumps APC, Declares Support For DPP by Hisxellency: 7:33am On Nov 30, 2018
He is not going anywhere... Apc is Rochas, Rochas is Apc
Re: Rochas Okorocha Dumps APC, Declares Support For DPP by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 30, 2018
Iberibe ne enye Okorocha morale, morale

Ogo ya da ra election ApC, APC

Omere obi Okorocha we lewa, lewa

owe fuwa ga wa DPP, DPP

asi m fuwa, fuwa

se waa se waa, Anything can happen...

(Adaption of "Fuwa Sewa" by Phyno)
If you can understand hit the "like" button.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Dumps APC, Declares Support For DPP by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 30, 2018
Shameless bunch of self centred, disillusioned and confused fools that what all politicians are. I mean all of them.

No exemptions. Na me talk am. You can quote me.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Dumps APC, Declares Support For DPP by gaby(m): 7:37am On Nov 30, 2018
EFCC will soon dust your Statute erecting file Roaches...

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Dumps APC, Declares Support For DPP by ArmedRobber: 7:40am On Nov 30, 2018
sunnymix:
amosun boys left yesterday,okoro too is leaving..apc is diminishing slowly..
they re going for greener pastures .it does have anything to do with apc.
olusola oke and his supporters decamp to Ad when they lost ticket to akeredolu Apc still won .
so the noise is not worth it.
las las olusola oke and his supporters re back to apc after the election.the plot is win election and decamp back to apc. but it didnt work for oke.lets see if it will work for amosun and okorocha stooge cos both amosun and okorocha re guning for senate next year under apc
Re: Rochas Okorocha Dumps APC, Declares Support For DPP by tuniski: 8:30am On Nov 30, 2018
ArmedRobber:
they re going for greener pastures .it does have anything to do with apc.
olusola oke and his supporters decamp to Ad when they lost ticket to akeredolu Apc still won .
so the noise is not worth it.
las las olusola oke and his supporters re back to apc after the election.the plot is win election and decamp back to apc. but it didnt work for oke.lets see if it will work for amosun and okorocha stooge cos both amosun and okorocha re guning for senate next year under apc

The scenario ain't the Same. General elections across the nation ain't the same by undercurrent as staggered ones. APC will cry next year. You guys can Keep living in denial!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Dumps APC, Declares Support For DPP by SirLiquidGold: 9:38am On Nov 30, 2018
Talk about going back to your own vomit

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Dumps APC, Declares Support For DPP by able20(m): 9:43am On Nov 30, 2018
gaby:
EFCC will soon dust your Statute erecting file Roaches...
Buhari has made Efcc a laughing stock, who is afraid of Magu or Mugu

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Dumps APC, Declares Support For DPP by nazablossom(f): 11:55am On Nov 30, 2018
Politicians are very selfish, once things doesn't suit their desire, all their patriotism will disappear.
I pity those that are killing themselves because of these thieves.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Dumps APC, Declares Support For DPP by KanwuliaExtra: 11:59am On Nov 30, 2018
About time!
Now OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND TALK, so JUBRIL and ASO ROCK will be set ablaze by AMADIOHA within 24 hours!!!! grin

This is BIAFRA!!!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Dumps APC, Declares Support For DPP by nuratudiamond11: 12:29pm On Nov 30, 2018
THIS INCREDIBLE TRAINING OF A LIFETIME HAS STARTED – GUARANTEED TO MAKE YOU AN ICT PRO BEFORE THE END OF THIS YEAR!

BE THE 3D ANIMATOR EMPLOYERS AND CLIENTS WANT TO HIRE IN 3 WEEKS – 100% PRACTICAL TRAINING GUARANTED

NOTE: The Three Weeks marathon training in DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING, GRAPHICS DESIGN and MOBILE APPS DEVELOPMENT already ongoing with trainees greatly enjoying the 100% practical program with Lunch Meal and Unlimited Internet WiFi also available for them – WE DELIVER ON PROMISES!

At this 3-weeks Intensive training program, you will develop a well-rounded knowledge base and skill-set that includes strong art, animation, modelling and visualization abilities. You will be prepared for the ever-expanding 3D art field with a thorough understanding of the latest 2D and 3D digital art technologies, in a program developed with the input of industry advisors. Learn to work like the pros do — using the same 3D animation software and tools to render creative thoughts into compelling images and fully-realized design.

If you want to reach your full potential as an animator, there’s no better pathway than this powerful 3 weeks 3D Program!

FEES: N25,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: JUST COMMENCED AND ALREADY ONGOING

VENUE: IKEJA LAGOS

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

ITEM 7: Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to design 3D ANIMATIONS!
We even offer the first training day FREE for those interested to come and taste the awesome practical 3D Animations training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N30,000!
THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING

Re: Rochas Okorocha Dumps APC, Declares Support For DPP by nikiu(f): 12:52pm On Nov 30, 2018
Vacancy: Sales Executive

Our client is the regional distributor for the world’s leading manufacturers of sanitary fittings, kitchen, tiles, doors and other interior solutions. We excel in the provision of total bathroom solutions, creating unique and innovative bathroom themes for both the domestic and commercial markets.

The Job requires you to have
• Equal Opportunities: FEMALES are advised to apply.
• A minimum of B.Sc Degree
• Minimum[b] 2 years[/b] experience in a client facing role (Business Development, Customer Success, Client Services, Relationship Management)
• Microsoft Excel proficiency is a MUST
• Very good working knowledge of MS Excel and other MS Office applications.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Motivated & with a positive attitude, self-driven with ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Aggressive, presentable, flexible and teachable.

Method of Application

SEND YOUR CV TO maryann@eoutsource.net
Re: Rochas Okorocha Dumps APC, Declares Support For DPP by rosediamond111: 2:25pm On Nov 30, 2018
MAKE SALES ON YOUR WEBSITE 24/7 WITH ECOMMERCE WEBSITE

Get Ecommerce Website Developed for Your Business designed, crafted and developed by Web Professionals with years of Web and Digital Solutions experience

Avoid Web Quacks Developing your Website!

What You Get!

== Free Training on How to Upload, Edit and Remove Products Images/Prices
== SSL Certificate Installed for FREE
== 1 year US-based Hosting (comes with unlimited Traffic)
== Free Domain for 1 Year
== Beautiful Crafted Website
== SEO Implementation with Google Analytics & Google Console for Good online Ranking
== Comes developed with VERY GOOD Website Speed!
== Logo Design for your Brand (in case you don’t have)
== Websites comes with 99.9% uptime
== Basic Website Maintenance for 2 Months for FREE...YES! For Absolutely FREE!
== 2 Banner Designs to promote your brand…FOR FREE
== Unlimited Hosting Space

PLUS MUCH MORE!

Re: Rochas Okorocha Dumps APC, Declares Support For DPP by pacifique(m): 2:28pm On Nov 30, 2018
grin
Re: Rochas Okorocha Dumps APC, Declares Support For DPP by GSA01: 2:33pm On Nov 30, 2018
A government of Familitoracy is not fashionable with the APC, Okoroacha could join any Party as this will not affect the APC for standing against Familitocracy!!!!
Re: Rochas Okorocha Dumps APC, Declares Support For DPP by Iyawo22(f): 3:48pm On Nov 30, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
About time!
Now OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND TALK, so JUBRIL and ASO ROCK will be set ablaze by AMADIOHA within 24 hours!!!! grin

This is BIAFRA!!!!! cheesy
please what is biafra?
last time i checked its president is a cameraman in jerusalam.

Brother you need to wash your brain with annoiting oil!!!
Re: Rochas Okorocha Dumps APC, Declares Support For DPP by highqueen(f): 4:51pm On Nov 30, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
Iberibe ne enye Okorocha morale, morale

Ogo ya da ra election ApC, APC

Omere obi Okorocha we lewa, lewa

owe fuwa ga wa DPP, DPP

A si m o bo sha, bo sha

se waa se waa, Anything can happen...

(Adaption of "Fuwa Sewa" by Phyno)
If you can understand hit the like button.
I really had a good laugh reading this. grin
Re: Rochas Okorocha Dumps APC, Declares Support For DPP by dubra: 4:55pm On Nov 30, 2018
Dear people of NAIRALAND, I need your patronage, am a driver with a more than 20yrs experience, I can be hired for both short and long distance travels,both for car deliveries to any part of the country,this is my WHATSAPP number, 08085508012,I can supply both my drivers license/voters card I'd s for verification, am Lagos based, CHINEDU by name,thanks all
Re: Rochas Okorocha Dumps APC, Declares Support For DPP by Pusyiter(m): 5:11pm On Nov 30, 2018
Lets see how the DPP structure can deliver
Re: Rochas Okorocha Dumps APC, Declares Support For DPP by jericco1(m): 7:00pm On Nov 30, 2018
how true is this news?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Dumps APC, Declares Support For DPP by Bimpe29: 9:40pm On Nov 30, 2018
Ibeberism

(1) (Reply)

FG’s New Borrowings Rise By 278.03% In Six Years / Today , I Concluded That Nigeria Belongs To The Northerners / Post No Debit (PND) On My Access Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.