Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,906 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Terrible Heart Break - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Terrible Heart Break (1044 Views)

Advise Please: Did She Just Use Me To Get Over Her Heart Break?? / Afraid Of Anoda Heart Break Pls Help / Ladies: Are We This Terrible?: Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Terrible Heart Break by erythrocyt: 12:08pm On Jul 29, 2010
my friend had a boyfriend since we were in skul, i mean from 200L. she dated the guy for 6yrs plus. all of a sudden this year, the guy came up with a story that he went to meet 3 pastors on like 6 diffferent tyms and they all said they aint spiritually, physically, emotionally, and in all ways compatible!!!!! my friend was devastated only to find out that the guy has been dating like 3 guys during their so called relationship. haba, we guys na wa. i cnt do that sha.

the guy had proposed to her o and both families know eachoda well. the guy told her he had lost interest since about 3 yrs ago but did not tell her purposely. he also told my friend that the 6 yrs dont mean anything to him.

he spread the "goodnews" of the breakup to his friends b4 he told my friend on phone that it was over btw them that it wasnt going to work. i jst pity my friend cos she neva had any oda guy. she was dedicated, submissive, obedient, loving, i cnt name all. i feel the hrt break too. the gal is very nice and caring sha, i hope she can marry me, abi wat do u feel?
Re: Terrible Heart Break by Ziggyjoel(f): 12:18pm On Jul 29, 2010
ReD BLOOD CELLS, KPELE! grin grin grin
Re: Terrible Heart Break by Dyt(f): 12:25pm On Jul 29, 2010
marry er shebi she is lonely now n i know dats wat u v always wanted
Re: Terrible Heart Break by erythrocyt: 12:43pm On Jul 29, 2010
Dyt, how can u say thatz wat i ever wanted? id always wanted the best for her. shez more dan a friend, a sister. anyway, no be bad idea if i marry am but i dont think she go agree cos she sees me as a brother.
Re: Terrible Heart Break by Dyt(f): 12:47pm On Jul 29, 2010
u know u can only marry ur frnd
Re: Terrible Heart Break by makajibbz(m): 1:37pm On Jul 29, 2010
Dyt:

u know u can only marry your frnd
wink
Re: Terrible Heart Break by Dyt(f): 1:44pm On Jul 29, 2010
wat?
Re: Terrible Heart Break by Spyker: 1:45pm On Jul 29, 2010
If you love her, stand by her in her trying moments before telling her how you feel. As for the 6years wasted, not all relationships end in marriage but a guys who double dates should not be taken serious as to put in 6years. Its a lesson for ladies, if your guy double dates, please kindly forget her.
Re: Terrible Heart Break by makajibbz(m): 1:50pm On Jul 29, 2010
Dyt:

wat?
u wrote sumtin brilliant,
for 1nce,lol undecided
Re: Terrible Heart Break by TheCork(m): 1:51pm On Jul 29, 2010
erythrocyt,  bro with the way you spell,  any girl will run away from you (no offence)

Do you mean skul  or  School  
Re: Terrible Heart Break by Dyt(f): 2:03pm On Jul 29, 2010
makajibbz:

u wrote sumtin brilliant,
for 1nce,lol undecided

n dats cos u r nt always creatin gd threads
Re: Terrible Heart Break by Onchedu(m): 2:09pm On Jul 29, 2010
He's gay?

Ok scratch that, twas a typo I guess?

The good thing in this is that he came up straight and told her. Hard as it is she needs to just move on with her life. That guy is cruel. He could marry her now and come 12years later and give her the same cock and bull.
Re: Terrible Heart Break by makajibbz(m): 2:09pm On Jul 29, 2010
ok, since i wanna see mo of ur smartness, i'll create threads aspecially 4 yu. tongue
Re: Terrible Heart Break by Dyt(f): 2:13pm On Jul 29, 2010
i can only mk comments
Re: Terrible Heart Break by makajibbz(m): 2:14pm On Jul 29, 2010
so. . ,
Re: Terrible Heart Break by Dyt(f): 2:17pm On Jul 29, 2010
so wat?
Re: Terrible Heart Break by makajibbz(m): 2:19pm On Jul 29, 2010
4get, u neva undastnd anything. undecided
Re: Terrible Heart Break by Dyt(f): 2:22pm On Jul 29, 2010
oh ur hrt has jst bn broken too
Re: Terrible Heart Break by makajibbz(m): 2:30pm On Jul 29, 2010
u think i gat plastic heart
Re: Terrible Heart Break by Dyt(f): 2:36pm On Jul 29, 2010
plastic still fit go soft na especially wit ppl lyk me
Re: Terrible Heart Break by iice(f): 4:04pm On Jul 29, 2010
Waiting on the sidelines to catch the flowers
Re: Terrible Heart Break by makajibbz(m): 9:11pm On Jul 29, 2010
imma tell u frm the start. wink
Dyt:

plastic still fit go soft na especially wit ppl lyk me
Re: Terrible Heart Break by Dyt(f): 9:55pm On Jul 29, 2010
wats dat?
Re: Terrible Heart Break by makajibbz(m): 9:57pm On Jul 29, 2010
nuttin. my luv tongue wink
Re: Terrible Heart Break by Dyt(f): 10:29pm On Jul 29, 2010
im married pls
Re: Terrible Heart Break by makajibbz(m): 10:32pm On Jul 29, 2010
am soory, dun wanna make u divorce.lol. l8r tongue
Re: Terrible Heart Break by Dyt(f): 10:38pm On Jul 29, 2010
wats lolin u n pls do nt bring out dat tongue again else,
Re: Terrible Heart Break by MissyB1(m): 10:43pm On Jul 29, 2010
Welcome your friend to the Club. . . Henceforth, she'D learn to treat men the way they deserve to be treated.  grin grin

''Loving, Obedient, Submissive, Caring, Nice, Curly armpit hair, Fine nails'' . . .Na by like that?
Re: Terrible Heart Break by makajibbz(m): 10:46pm On Jul 29, 2010
ok,i'm sorry mrs dyt. , , .
Dyt:

wats lolin u n pls do nt bring out dat tongue again else,
Re: Terrible Heart Break by luap: 4:23pm On Aug 12, 2010
there are plenty of fish in the ocean.  In fact I know a lonely dwarf friend. He is not very attractive, but if your friend has a good heart, she may deserve my dwarf lonely friend.  Let me know, I will hook her up.  FYI: he is poor, and still lives with him mum.

Point is: there are lots of people alot worse off then your friend, so stop being a cry baby for her.
Re: Terrible Heart Break by 1105(f): 4:57pm On Aug 12, 2010
[size=15pt]@tymes i tink suicide is the best solution to certain things~[/size]
Re: Terrible Heart Break by victorazy(m): 5:16pm On Aug 12, 2010
mmmmm

(1) (Reply)

For better or for worse.Does it really make sense? / Can I Really Do What's On My Mind ? / How Do You Know A Girl Loves You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.