Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

Is This The Dumbest Question On Quora? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This The Dumbest Question On Quora? (1581 Views)

See The Advice A Feminist Gave To A Woman On Quora / Some Funny Pictures I Found On Quora, Lol. (PICTURES) / What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Dumbest Question On Quora? by MrWondah(m): 5:03pm On Nov 30, 2018
To me I think this is the dumbest question I've ever come across on Quora. Hear what the guy said........

"Do African countries like Nigeria have YouTube or internet?"

"I once dated a girl from Kenya. Why? Because I recently got out of a relationship with a verbally abusive woman and I was tired of “Western” gals.

Somehow I stumbled upon this post about black women loving white men. The internet called it “swirling” after vanilla and chocolate soft served ice cream. Get it?"

So here I am, in Nairobi, with this gorgeous woman, making Mandazis (Kenyan doughnuts) in my rented apartment, when I see her fiddling on her smartphone.

"...“Babe,” she says, “can you give me five dollars?”

“Why?”

“Because I need to buy some internet to watch cat videos on YouTube.”

“Buy internet?”

“Yeah, we buy in data chunks.”

“Oh, how interesting.”...

...Most people I met in Kenya had internet, but they only had access to it either at P.C. cafes or on their smart phones.

The girl I dated live inside a compound where 30 to 40 people shared five outhouses made of cement, no running water, one light bulb hanging, all in dirt roads. She hated it when it rained because everything would get so muddy...."

"...............It turns out that the internet is not just for Nigerian princes if you have a smart phone. Who’d had thunk?

As for the girl, she said I had a small Johnson, so I got me the hell out of there!

It’s too bad. Those Kenyan doughnuts sure were good..........."

https://www.quora.com/Do-African-countries-like-Nigeria-have-YouTube-or-internet
Re: Is This The Dumbest Question On Quora? by Gaspardd(m): 5:47pm On Nov 30, 2018
Someone once told me he had to vaccinate himself before coming to Nigeria.
Re: Is This The Dumbest Question On Quora? by MrWondah(m): 6:38pm On Nov 30, 2018
Gaspardd:
Lol.
I wonder what these people tthink of us.

The savage answers he received ggot me though
Re: Is This The Dumbest Question On Quora? by ComputerOperato: 8:32pm On Nov 30, 2018
Hahaha.... People just dey use style dey yab the guy on quora.
E don buy market!
Re: Is This The Dumbest Question On Quora? by Ranchhoddas: 11:11pm On Nov 30, 2018
Gaspardd:
And you think this is wrong because...?
Re: Is This The Dumbest Question On Quora? by Nobody: 2:52am On Dec 01, 2018
Gaspardd:
Well, that's reasonable.
Re: Is This The Dumbest Question On Quora? by docsam007: 6:18am On Dec 01, 2018
There is hope for this great continent .... I'm optimistic the tide will turn ,,,,I'm proud to come from this great continent and proud to come from Nigeria. God bless our nation

1 Like

Re: Is This The Dumbest Question On Quora? by ednut1(m): 7:36am On Dec 01, 2018
docsam007:
There is hope for this great continent .... I'm optimistic the tide will turn ,,,,I'm proud to come from this great continent and proud to come from Nigeria. God bless our nation
there is no hope for the black man. 94 years ago lord lugard wrote this. Has this changed

Lord Lugard, the former governor-general of Nigeria, in 1926, wrote his unfiltered thought about Nigerians. From his book, The Dual Mandates, come these excerpts: "In character and temperament, the typical African of this race-type is a happy, thriftless, excitable person, lacking in self-control, discipline, and foresight. Naturally courageous, and naturally courteous and polite, full of personal vanity, with little sense of veracity, fond of music and loving weapons as an oriental loves jewellery. His thoughts are concentrated on the events and feelings of the moment, and he suffers little from the apprehension for the future or grief for the past. His mind is far nearer to the animal world than that of the European or Asiatic, and exhibits something of the animals' placidity and want of desire to rise beyond the state he has reached.

"Through the ages, the African appears to have evolved no organised religious creed, and though some tribes appear to believe in a deity, the religious sense seldom rises above pantheistic animalism and seems more often to take the form of a vague dread of the supernatural. He lacks the power of organisation, and is conspicuously deficient in the management and control alike of men or business. He loves the display of power, but fails to realize its responsibility - he will work hard with a less incentive than most races. He has the courage of the fighting animal, an instinct rather than a moral virtue. In brief, the virtues and defects of his race -type are those of attractive children, whose confidence when it is won is given ungrudgingly as to an older and wiser superior and without envy. Perhaps, the two traits which have impressed me as those most characteristic of the African native are his lack of apprehension and his lack of ability to visualize the future"

(1) (Reply)

Watch How Man's Penis Rise Up When Nigerian Pastor Healed Him / What Can Spice Up A Relationship Apart From Sex? / What Should I Tell This White Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.