Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,020 members, 7,835,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

What Should I Tell This White Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Tell This White Girl (1589 Views)

Nigerian Man Dated A White Girl Who Owns A Pet Snake / White Girl And Her Dog Fighting With Her Nigerian Boyfriend Ex-girlfriend(pics) / How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Tell This White Girl by Deathtk: 7:52pm On Nov 20, 2019
Hello guys I'm in the hot seat now. This girl just asked me what is she to me , I don't know what to tell her gurus in the house please help.....note I mean everything to this girl but I'm way less friendly.....I'm like her best friend, boy friend she can do anything to make me happy what should I say to her we are just online friends but she tryna force relationship with me.....she's from us but I'm just an introvert I'm heartless and loveless.....the last time she asked me this question she cried, I was honest with her coz I'm friendless.
Re: What Should I Tell This White Girl by born2begreat(m): 7:58pm On Nov 20, 2019
Hope you’ve confirmed her real identity... coz my Naija people no get chill

12 Likes

Re: What Should I Tell This White Girl by Cutehector(m): 8:00pm On Nov 20, 2019
undecided

What is the meaning of this
Re: What Should I Tell This White Girl by MJBOLT: 8:10pm On Nov 20, 2019
born2begreat:

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Should I Tell This White Girl by Kingsteve(m): 8:27pm On Nov 20, 2019
born2begreat:

I dey tell you...

Op, first off: confirm her real identity via video call or something.

The real question here should be 'how do you feel about her?'
Your answer will determine what to tell her.

If you ain't feeling her, then tell her you guys are good friends, but nothing romantic...

On the other hand, if you're feeling her, then tell her exactly how you feel.
Every other thing will fall into place with time.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Tell This White Girl by Deathtk: 8:38pm On Nov 20, 2019
born2begreat:
She's a girl we video call , I text her every day coz I have her numb we chat she's always texting me. She sends me her pics not less than 3 every day . We have known each other for a year now I have her FB password she introduced me to her female friends and 2 male friends. Some times we do group video calls. She have asked me countless times but I turned her down not ready for relationship. To her I'm everything to get to me she don't even exist I'm too introverted and people hardly get into my life.

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Tell This White Girl by Deathtk: 8:42pm On Nov 20, 2019
Kingsteve:

I dey tell you...

Op, first off: confirm her real identity via video call or something.

The real question here should be 'how do you feel about her?'
Your answer will determine what to tell her.

If you ain't feeling her, then tell her you guys are good friends, but nothing romantic...

On the other hand, if you're feeling her, then tell her exactly how you feel.
Every other thing will fall into place with time.

I'm less way friendly, to her I'm her world to me she don't exist... I don't keep friends you see I don't even know what she's to me.
Re: What Should I Tell This White Girl by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 20, 2019
Your friendlessness has nothing to do with been any introvert... Maybe you just don't like her that way or maybe you're just trynna protect yourself. There's nothing else to tell her except that you wanna be just friends with her. You've known her for a year and you don't have any feelings like that ,I guess you've friend zoned her.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Tell This White Girl by Kingsteve(m): 8:46pm On Nov 20, 2019
Deathtk:

I'm less way friendly, to her I'm her world to me she don't exist... I don't keep friends you see I don't even know what she's to me.
Stonecold!

She's your friend.
That just about it!
Let her know...
Re: What Should I Tell This White Girl by Deathtk: 8:47pm On Nov 20, 2019
WhereIsOldRoger:
Your friendlessness has nothing to do with been any introvert... Maybe you just don't like her that way or maybe you're just trynna protect yourself. There's nothing else to tell her except that you wanna be just friends with her. You've known her for a year and you don't have any feelings like that ,I guess you've friend zoned her.
No i don't even keep friends.....
Re: What Should I Tell This White Girl by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 20, 2019
Deathtk:
No i don't even keep friends.....
And of course you have a reason for that right?

1 Like

Re: What Should I Tell This White Girl by Deathtk: 9:21pm On Nov 20, 2019
WhereIsOldRoger:

And of course you have a reason for that right?
yeah,sure
Re: What Should I Tell This White Girl by ollyboy009(m): 9:50pm On Nov 20, 2019
Very simple,
Just ask her the same question “what am I to you?”
If her answer sounds intimate and you ain’t feeling the same, then let her know you guys are just friends.

Abeg, stop putting that girl in suspense or quote her outa contest ooo.
Besides, I hope your not keeping of friends ain’t get nothing to do with your moniker? undecided undecided undecided
Just asking!
Re: What Should I Tell This White Girl by kingxsamz(m): 9:53pm On Nov 20, 2019
Forget am.
Na Chinedu or Tunde you dey follow chat.
Re: What Should I Tell This White Girl by AfroKnight: 10:24pm On Nov 20, 2019
I feel sorry for the poor girl. Guy, leave her alone. Don’t string her along if you have no mutual feelings.
Re: What Should I Tell This White Girl by bluntspade: 10:40pm On Nov 20, 2019
Is she fat? Just tell her she's a special friend just
Re: What Should I Tell This White Girl by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 20, 2019
Deathtk:

I can relate �
Re: What Should I Tell This White Girl by adecz: 12:49am On Nov 21, 2019
I can only advise you after I've
seen her picture,

from your action so far, e be like
say the babe no fine ..

No be just to talk say she be oyibo
Re: What Should I Tell This White Girl by Powersurge: 5:48am On Nov 21, 2019
Question: do you like her enough to date her? If no, just be her friend. I met a lady online (an African-American) last year. I was like an open book to her (I don't do Yahoo and I don't have intention of scamming anyone). The bond grew quickly. She planned to even come to Nigeria. It turned out that she wanted a suitor. I am VERY single. But when I weighed my options, I couldn't be the suitor she wanted. I wasn't planning on lying to her to get to US either. The whole died down. We still talk sometimes though.

So if you truly like her, date her. If not, the lies wouldn't be necessary.
Re: What Should I Tell This White Girl by Nobody: 6:00am On Nov 21, 2019
born2begreat:

(1) (Reply)

"The Sisterhood Lasso" The Book For 2020... (red Pills In Here) / Wife Finds Out About Her Husband Sidechick, Gather Her Friends To Beat Her Up / Could Poor Parenting Be The Cause Of Females Entitlement Mentality?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.