Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Thank You Ireland For Helping Us During Civil War – Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thank You Ireland For Helping Us During Civil War – Buhari (20530 Views)

LASG To Rebuild Igbosere High Court Burnt During Civil Unrest Of 2020 / Nigeria More Divided Than During Civil War — Obasanjo / 'nigerian Army Was Soft On Biafrans During Civil War' - President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank You Ireland For Helping Us During Civil War – Buhari by PeterUdeme: 9:43am On Dec 01, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

But we yorubas are the people begging on the street for alms and selling human parts for N1000 ($2.70) just to put few bowls of amala on our table. Where is the suffering of the Ibos that we have been praying to Allah for?

We igbo jews are selling our children for N500 everyday in aba and onicha.
Re: Thank You Ireland For Helping Us During Civil War – Buhari by fk001(m): 9:46am On Dec 01, 2018
WritePal:

Should the president of a country hate any part or region of the the same entity he rules? How is that right? How is that presidential? How can you justify that? On what basis? Does a great man play the card of reciprocity of negativity or hatred? A president for that matter? Then such a person is of a little mind and unfit to be president in the first place if he can't be broad minded, no matter the circumstances.

It was wrong of Buhari to make reference to the war when bidding farewell to the Irish ambassador. Psychologically, it shows his mindset instead of thinking progressive and futuristic thoughts. Please, stop defending the indefensible. What is wrong is wrong and 2 wrongs don't make a right. I'm sure the Irish ambassador too would be bemused in his mind and his home government will be unhappy Buhari mired them unnecessarily about a war that ended eons ago.

But I don't really blame Buhari. I blame the electoral system that allows small and close minded individuals emerging as leaders. If the electoral law has insisted that to be elected president, a candidate must win majority votes plus at least 1 state in every region of the country, a Buhari can never emerge as president. And this law shall be promulgated someday soon.

Your hatred for Buhari has eaten you so deep to the extent you so much believe that nothing good can come out from him.

Buhari thanked the Irish ambassador for the humanitarian aid they supplied to the SE during the civil war.

And your assertion that president shouldn't hate any region of his country, Buhari didn't hate you guys in the first place your hatred towards him makes you believe that he hates you, it is a self delusion.

BTW POTUS Trump came out vividly in an open space and said all nasty words to African Americans, are they not US citizens? And yet many of you folks from the eastern region cherish him and hailed him, that's hypocrisy man!

3 Likes

Re: Thank You Ireland For Helping Us During Civil War – Buhari by Jakama90(m): 9:49am On Dec 01, 2018
Drogbs:
Ireland actually never supported any side during the war as they were largely neutral , though they did play significant roles in saving millions of Biafran kids from starving to death by sending lots of relief materials through Caritas into Biafran territories, and also through the massive involvement of their catholic missionaries and priests whose heroic efforts did save lots of lives....so I'm not exactly sure where Buhari got that information about Ireland facilitating the Nigerian genocidal war against Biafra from. But then what more should I expect from an archaic dunce that still thinks Germany is "West Germany".
Na Jibril from Sudan
Re: Thank You Ireland For Helping Us During Civil War – Buhari by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 01, 2018
PeterUdeme:

Pigs like you only read headlines to be triggered. Your hate is inborn and there's nothing you can do about it.

He only thanks The republic of Ireland for their humanitarian effort during biafran war and the on going war in the north east. He is not responsible for your hate filled ramblings.

No point arguing with your type. All your accusing fingers are pointing at you, smeared with oil and blood. It was Buhari that bred your kind filled with hate and so much bile with all his bad examples. Like father, like son. cool Imagine calling a human pig.

Like I said, my mind is too elevated to get into mudslings with puny minds like you. I know though that time is around the corner that people like you and Buhari will be extinct in Nigeria political leadership realities and discourse. And I'm not talking 2019 election. You don't know me, do you? So you can still go ahead to spill more hate garbage. No probs. Some of you think too much of Buhari. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Thank You Ireland For Helping Us During Civil War – Buhari by kollinz1234(m): 9:51am On Dec 01, 2018
efighter:

Yes, the first coup is an Igbo coup and you people will continue suffering for it till eternity.
That thing pain u well well, lol because Ahmadu bello was sprayed by an endless perfume of Nzeogu's bullets right? Well I am happy to announce to u that even till now the scars of those bullets are still killing Bello in hell's kitchen grin grin
Re: Thank You Ireland For Helping Us During Civil War – Buhari by Warship: 9:54am On Dec 01, 2018
fk001:

Your hatred for Buhari has eaten you so deep to the extent you so much believe that nothing good can come out from him.

Buhari thanked the Irish ambassador for the humanitarian aid they supplied to the SE during the civil war.

And your assertion that president shouldn't hate any region of his country, Buhari didn't hate you guys in the first place your hatred towards him makes you believe that he hates you, it is a self delusion.

BTW POTUS Trump came out vividly in an open space and said all nasty words to African Americans, are they not US citizens? And yet many of you folks from the eastern region cherish him and hailed him, that's hypocrisy man!

After shooting down their relief planes, you are now thanking them.

Do you guys even think at all.?
Re: Thank You Ireland For Helping Us During Civil War – Buhari by fk001(m): 9:59am On Dec 01, 2018
Warship:

After shooting down their relief planes, you are now thanking them.

Do you guys even think at all.?

Whatever

Now that you are thinking in line with the content of the article i am deeply relieve and i am done here.

1 Like

Re: Thank You Ireland For Helping Us During Civil War – Buhari by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 01, 2018
fk001:

My friend, you're still missing the points or deliberately dodging the questions. In any case, if you're capable of thinking at a higher level (I'm doubting it though), do you realize there's a difference between hating someone and only hating what they do?

Let me help you break it down small. God loves sinners, but hates the sins they commit. If you've been to church before, you likely would have heard this line. Sometimes when you think people hate you, check yourself and be sure first it's actually not because of the hate-worthy things you do or say, maybe like calling people 5% and making lopsided appointments.

By the way, some of you ascribe too much power and influence to Buhari. How many years are remaining again? Be careful of what you say cool. Buhari is just there. cool

2 Likes

Re: Thank You Ireland For Helping Us During Civil War – Buhari by PeterUdeme: 10:13am On Dec 01, 2018
WritePal:

No point arguing with your type. All your accusing fingers are pointing at you, smeared with oil and blood. It was Buhari that bred your kind filled with hate and so much bile with all his bad examples. Like father, like son. cool Imagine calling a human pig.

Like I said, my mind is too elevated to get into mudslings with puny minds like you. I know though that time is around the corner that people like you and Buhari will be extinct in Nigeria political leadership realities and discourse. And I'm not talking 2019 election. You don't know me, do you? So you can still go ahead to spill more hate garbage. No probs. Some of you think too much of Buhari. Lol.

How do you see hate in buhari's comment? hate filled dunce like you always project your bitter minds on others. can you proof buhari's hatred for igbos?
Re: Thank You Ireland For Helping Us During Civil War – Buhari by Lomprico2: 10:43am On Dec 01, 2018
Fuçking bigot! angry angry angry
Re: Thank You Ireland For Helping Us During Civil War – Buhari by ahaz: 10:49am On Dec 01, 2018
EricBloodAxe:
Lifeless dullard. Couldn't thank ireland for any other good thing except the civil war of the 60s. I really wonder how boring and annoying this null head would be to his wife and kids. Aisha must be suffering suicidal tendencies just for staying around this douchebag.
jubril knows not what to say about d Irish but handlers told him saying....just thank them about the civil war and olodo replied...yo-wa.
Re: Thank You Ireland For Helping Us During Civil War – Buhari by Amumaigwe: 11:06am On Dec 01, 2018
efighter:

Yes, the first coup is an Igbo coup and you people will continue suffering for it till eternity.

On the contrary, Igbos are the least affected by Nigeria's compound problems. So the longer you keep thing the way they are in order to punish the Igbos, the longer your excruciating poverty and suffering. Therefore, since Nigeria appears unkeen to initiate any changes to their structure, you have no other option to suffer till eternity.

4 Likes

Re: Thank You Ireland For Helping Us During Civil War – Buhari by NothingDoMe: 11:12am On Dec 01, 2018
Blue3k2:
The second half your comment doesnt make sense. Buhari acknowledged the past and present deeds when he thanked Ireland. The assumption wouldn't make sense since it cleary states Buhari thanked Ireland humanitarian assistance in north east. The only thing this implies is he the war stil hold a place in his heart.
The emboldened seems to be where the problem is.
Re: Thank You Ireland For Helping Us During Civil War – Buhari by bfjuliusyahoo(m): 11:30am On Dec 01, 2018
Don't waste your talent.

Get taught by professionals and join the Oil and Gas industry as a drilling fluids engineer.

Globat Mud School
Re: Thank You Ireland For Helping Us During Civil War – Buhari by swazy85: 11:34am On Dec 01, 2018
One thing you people should know is that Biafra has come to stay,Biafra is an IDEALOGY and let me tell you something no one can take that away from us. and for your information every Igbo man has that biafran blood,it flow in us,even those of our brother serving in the federal government knows that,but time will tell.Biafra is the Igbo identity and no one I mean one can take that away from us.

4 Likes

Re: Thank You Ireland For Helping Us During Civil War – Buhari by Pecca: 11:58am On Dec 01, 2018
When you run locomotives on ur rail lines, it is natural that you will have a senile octogenarian for a president. He can't even remember his phone number and you expect him to remember how long the war lasted and who his allies were. Next Level of poverty, killings and all what not.
Re: Thank You Ireland For Helping Us During Civil War – Buhari by ifiokjohn(m): 12:22pm On Dec 01, 2018
sluk:
We may need your help again.
GOD PUNISH Ireland and the British then..
Re: Thank You Ireland For Helping Us During Civil War – Buhari by DeGenius3(m): 12:28pm On Dec 01, 2018
Can any thing really, i really meaningful come out
of tthe mouth of our dear President

Why is there so much words of violence coming
out from his mouth?
Re: Thank You Ireland For Helping Us During Civil War – Buhari by Blue3k2: 1:40pm On Dec 01, 2018
NothingDoMe:
The emboldened seems to be where the problem is.

Lol how is that an issue? If he didnt care about it he also wouldnt have appoved pension payments for biafran veterans. Lol hes not like hypocrites blaming other for their inability to read past headline and lack of reasing comprehension skills.
Re: Thank You Ireland For Helping Us During Civil War – Buhari by NothingDoMe: 2:07pm On Dec 01, 2018
Blue3k2:

Lol how is that an issue? If he didnt care about it he also wouldnt have appoved pension payments for biafran veterans. Lol hes not like hypocrites blaming other for their inability to read past headline and lack of reasing comprehension skills.

Honestly, we both know him. In fact everyone knows him. Swear to me that Buhari actually gives a rats ass about biafran veterans.

See, all his earlier comments about 5%, sharia and the rest of that shit na e be the real Buhari. This one when dey pay veterans na packaging.
Re: Thank You Ireland For Helping Us During Civil War – Buhari by Blue3k2: 2:28pm On Dec 01, 2018
NothingDoMe:
Honestly, we both know him. In fact everyone knows him. Swear to me that Buhari actually gives a rats ass about biafran veterans.

See, all his earlier comments about 5%, sharia and the rest of that shit na e be the real Buhari. This one when dey pay veterans na packaging.

He didnt have to anything just like preious leaders that supposedly cared. I think he did it because he felt its right thing to do. It could also be politically motivated who cares why. If he didnt those guys would have died and be forgotten.

His 5% comment were dumb just like majority comments on this thread. He backtracked from those statements anyway unlike peope here. He also didn't pursue those policies either. Those are real actions we can see not intentions that can only speculated.

Its funny nobody can tell me what's wrong with his comment. Everyone has to move goal post to another unrelated issues.
Re: Thank You Ireland For Helping Us During Civil War – Buhari by Talk2david1(m): 2:46pm On Dec 01, 2018
Proud Malabite. If you can graduate here with a 2.1, you can graduate anywhere!
Re: Thank You Ireland For Helping Us During Civil War – Buhari by CyynthiaKiss(f): 2:56pm On Dec 01, 2018
ifiokjohn:
GOD PUNISH Ireland and the British then..

Ireland didn't support Nigeria. Read comments on the first page and the thread as well.
Re: Thank You Ireland For Helping Us During Civil War – Buhari by Mrnairalandd: 4:02pm On Dec 01, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

You are correct. Buhari hates the East and East rightfully hates him back. Why his followers are lamenting about the mutual hate is beyond me.

I read an old newspaper yesterday in which Buharri granted and interview sometime in 2010 or thereabout calling the first coup 'an Igbo tribal coup'. This man is unfit to lead a multi-ethnic country, he is just a glorified tribal village leader.

Is not an Igbo coup?

Only a fool ll say it wasn’t an Igbo coup.

And of course only Igbos lied to themselves that it’s their coup but the rest of the country know better
Re: Thank You Ireland For Helping Us During Civil War – Buhari by Mrnairalandd: 4:02pm On Dec 01, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

You are correct. Buhari hates the East and East rightfully hates him back. Why his followers are lamenting about the mutual hate is beyond me.

I read an old newspaper yesterday in which Buharri granted and interview sometime in 2010 or thereabout calling the first coup 'an Igbo tribal coup'. This man is unfit to lead a multi-ethnic country, he is just a glorified tribal village leader.

It’s an Igbo coup...
Re: Thank You Ireland For Helping Us During Civil War – Buhari by Mrnairalandd: 4:06pm On Dec 01, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

But we yorubas are the people begging on the street for alms and selling human parts for N1000 ($2.70) just to put few bowls of amala on our table. Where is the suffering of the Ibos that we have been praying to Allah for?

Lol

The same Yorubas saving the lives of your Igbo kinsmen who are hawking and begging for survival all over Yoruba land in their millions. If Yorubas ask you Igbos to go back to your region, you lll suffer tremendously.
Re: Thank You Ireland For Helping Us During Civil War – Buhari by IbrahimDamola: 4:11pm On Dec 01, 2018
Mrnairalandd:

Is not an Igbo coup?

Only a fool ll say it wasn’t an Igbo coup.

And of course only Igbos lied to themselves that it’s their coup but the rest of the country know better

Was Maj. Ademoyega my yoruba brother who even wrote a book on how he participated in the coup an Ibo?
Was Tijani Katsina an Ibo?
Was Fola Oyewole an Ibo
Capt. Adeleke nko, se Omo Ibo ni yen ni?

We yorubas should stop lying to ourself and throwing blames. This book below is foundational fact that tears up every claim that the coup was an Ibo coup. It was written by a truthful yoruba omoluabi like me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank You Ireland For Helping Us During Civil War – Buhari by IbrahimDamola: 4:15pm On Dec 01, 2018
Mrnairalandd:

Lol

The same Yorubas saving the lives of your Igbo kinsmen who are hawking and begging for survival all over Yoruba land in their millions. If Yorubas ask you Igbos to go back to your region, you lll suffer tremendously.

If we yorubas knew Ibos will suffer we would supported Biafra. We are simply afraid of the Ibos becoming the first most Black African world power. We know they have limitless intellect.

Egbon, Ibos cannot suffer if they leave nigeria, we know this in oshogbo and ogbomosho, we just don't want the shame of playing catch up with them as oduduwa republic.

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank You Ireland For Helping Us During Civil War – Buhari by Mrnairalandd: 4:52pm On Dec 01, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

Was Maj. Ademoyega my yoruba brother who even wrote a book on how he participated in the coup an Ibo?
Was Tijani Katsina an Ibo?
Was Fola Oyewole an Ibo
Capt. Adeleke nko, se Omo Ibo ni yen ni?

We yorubas should stop lying to ourself and throwing blames. This book below is foundational fact that tears up every claim that the coup was an Ibo coup. It was written by a truthful yoruba omoluabi like me.

A lot of your fellow Igbo men were born and raised in Yorubaland you idiot, so speaking Yoruba language won’t convince me about you being Igbo.

I was raised in a neighbourhood where my Igbo neighbours gave Yoruba names to all his children. A lot of them bear Yoruba names and speak my dialect fluently.

Like i said earlier on, Yorubas are way ahead of Igbos.
Re: Thank You Ireland For Helping Us During Civil War – Buhari by IbrahimDamola: 5:01pm On Dec 01, 2018
Mrnairalandd:

A lot of your fellow Igbo men were born and raised in Yorubaland you idiot, so speaking Yoruba language won’t convince me about you being Igbo.

I was raised in a neighbourhood where my Igbo neighbours gave Yoruba names to all his children. A lot of them bear Yoruba names and speak my dialect fluently.

Like i said earlier on, Yorubas are way ahead of Igbos.

We dey talk one thing, you dey talk another thing. Wale Ademoyega our fellow yoruba have proven that we yorubas lie when we say the coup was an Ibo coup.
Re: Thank You Ireland For Helping Us During Civil War – Buhari by NothingDoMe: 5:08pm On Dec 01, 2018
Blue3k2:

He didnt have to anything just like preious leaders that supposedly cared. I think he did it because he felt its right thing to do. It could also be politically motivated who cares why. If he didnt those guys would have died and be forgotten.

His 5% comment were dumb just like majority comments on this thread. He backtracked from those statements anyway unlike peope here. He also didn't pursue those policies either. Those are real actions we can see not intentions that can only speculated.

Its funny nobody can tell me what's wrong with his comment. Everyone has to move goal post to another unrelated issues.
Lol. When people are pissed at you, anything you say is just offensive. In Nigeria today, people are braced for the next annoying comment. Particularly from his aides like Femi. Lai Mohammed. Terrible lot.

Yes Buhari backtracked but he surrounded himself with terrible lots. These people talk a lot of nonsense and Nigerians accept it as the very words of Buhari.

Maybe it's just difficult for them to work with someone like Buhari. So they have to make a whole lot of excuses and lies to cover up for his short comings.

That's why I personally don't feel he should be Nigeria's president for a second term. Let's have someone who doesn't require handling.
Re: Thank You Ireland For Helping Us During Civil War – Buhari by chigo245: 5:44pm On Dec 01, 2018
really so who rebuild the Eastern after the civil war.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Increment Of VAT To 7.2%: Nigerians Slam FG / Nigeria’s Problems Caused By The Elite, Country Is Broke – Amaechi / Governor Ganduje Visits Shekarau’s Residence ‘To Stop Planned Decamping’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.