Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,184 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Goodluck Jonathan & His Wife Patience Visit Site Of Collapsed Building In Rivers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan & His Wife Patience Visit Site Of Collapsed Building In Rivers (39996 Views)

Former President Goodluck Jonathan And Wife, Patience Meet Former President Olus / Peter Obi Receives Jonathan And Wife Patience In His House (photos) / Peter Obi Receives Jonathan & His Wife At His Residence In Onitsha- Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan & His Wife Patience Visit Site Of Collapsed Building In Rivers by Vikky014(f): 2:02pm On Dec 01, 2018
Abjay97:
Wow!! This man's administration was marred by astute corruption, but he is sympathetic to the masses.. What an irony!
Great man GEJ!
and the present administration is marred with what.Transmission Transmission i guess.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan & His Wife Patience Visit Site Of Collapsed Building In Rivers by jaxxy(m): 2:03pm On Dec 01, 2018
Buterflyle0:
The boss and her boy.

This woman was President when clueless GEJ was said to be ruling. It is very evident grin

To be honest patience was a major part of Jonathan’s problems in Govt. She be acting like the president even more than turaya yaradua
Re: Goodluck Jonathan & His Wife Patience Visit Site Of Collapsed Building In Rivers by tegafej(m): 2:03pm On Dec 01, 2018
Buterflyle0:

So all you can see in the pic is hand waving grin

Wailers can be blind sha

Egbon with all the eyes...

Oya na, show me the hidden lines since your eyes na electron microscope.

Funny how you conclude that everyone is into politics
Re: Goodluck Jonathan & His Wife Patience Visit Site Of Collapsed Building In Rivers by sixteensix: 2:04pm On Dec 01, 2018
[quote author=PointZerom post=73460908]I am suspecting APC supporters led by buhariguy to be responsible for this building collapse. [/quo
Blind tot.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan & His Wife Patience Visit Site Of Collapsed Building In Rivers by Kingjames(m): 2:09pm On Dec 01, 2018
has that croaky voice visited the site uptill this moment?
politics of hatred and bitterness
thank you amaechi
Re: Goodluck Jonathan & His Wife Patience Visit Site Of Collapsed Building In Rivers by Kylekent59: 2:16pm On Dec 01, 2018
kenodrill:
The most corrupt couple Africa has ever recorded

Not everything you read online is true. Do you know what it means to be a president?

Do you know how looting started?

As a president, when the reps bring budget and bills, you do the signing and cbn releases money.

When this money is released,there the looting starts. Gej hands are clean, so stop following multitudes to gossip and deframe heroes on social media.

My observation : From your comment, you are from the western part of Nigeria. But what can you say about this current administration?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan & His Wife Patience Visit Site Of Collapsed Building In Rivers by NairaMaster1(m): 2:18pm On Dec 01, 2018
JjBankys:
Is he from there undecided

1. Bayelsa is out out of Rivers

2. His wife is from there.

Do You understand?

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan & His Wife Patience Visit Site Of Collapsed Building In Rivers by MrayNgozi(f): 2:18pm On Dec 01, 2018
Breaking News: Aisha Yusufu Has These Questions For Buhari And The APC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ibhi31wSJMU
Re: Goodluck Jonathan & His Wife Patience Visit Site Of Collapsed Building In Rivers by Afamed: 2:29pm On Dec 01, 2018
Atiku the chief wailer, since the incident happened over a week now, he has refused to tweet about it. Simply because it has not happened in APC governing state. The looter would have been the first caller, if it was in any APC state just to score a political points
Re: Goodluck Jonathan & His Wife Patience Visit Site Of Collapsed Building In Rivers by Afamed: 2:34pm On Dec 01, 2018
Buterflyle0:

So all you can see in the pic is hand waving grin

Wailers can be blind sha
Did you notice Atiku was silence about this incident.He would have been first to tweet about it ,had it been the incident happened in any APC state just to score a cheap political points

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan & His Wife Patience Visit Site Of Collapsed Building In Rivers by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 01, 2018
stephenundu:

HE is fro Bayelsa na

His wife is Rivers. Jonathan is a PH boy. Grew up and schooled in ph. Was a Rivers man before he became a Bayelsan in 1996. Rivers & Bayelsa is one blood.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan & His Wife Patience Visit Site Of Collapsed Building In Rivers by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 01, 2018
Shuo! The owner of the building no get name?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan & His Wife Patience Visit Site Of Collapsed Building In Rivers by Buterflyle0: 2:44pm On Dec 01, 2018
Afamed:

Did you notice Atiku was silence about this incident.He would have been first to tweet about it ,had it been the incident happened in any APC state just to score a cheap political points

Haha Atiku is a crook
Re: Goodluck Jonathan & His Wife Patience Visit Site Of Collapsed Building In Rivers by SUNDICOS(m): 2:51pm On Dec 01, 2018
oluwatosink:
small boy
Re: Goodluck Jonathan & His Wife Patience Visit Site Of Collapsed Building In Rivers by SUNDICOS(m): 2:52pm On Dec 01, 2018
amazon14:
Great man.
great indeed
Re: Goodluck Jonathan & His Wife Patience Visit Site Of Collapsed Building In Rivers by waveman2: 3:00pm On Dec 01, 2018
U get work for Abuja before?

Triangles1:
Pretending to be good when you and your wife loot looted looter the nation resources. Bit respect to you sir as you jejely hand over, people like us would've relocate from Abuja to lasgidi.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan & His Wife Patience Visit Site Of Collapsed Building In Rivers by solex1988(m): 3:19pm On Dec 01, 2018
God please save those still trapped in the tragedy
Re: Goodluck Jonathan & His Wife Patience Visit Site Of Collapsed Building In Rivers by budusky05(m): 3:41pm On Dec 01, 2018
Siki355:
Its one week already n ppple are still trapped

only God knows d kind of trauma they are in now.

I dedicate this FTC to all those born on December...

My brother if only the level of work done at wike personal houses were channeled to the site lots of souls could have been saved.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan & His Wife Patience Visit Site Of Collapsed Building In Rivers by Abagworo(m): 3:50pm On Dec 01, 2018
I heard one of his boys owns the house and some even claim he's fronting for PEJ.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan & His Wife Patience Visit Site Of Collapsed Building In Rivers by nameo: 4:33pm On Dec 01, 2018
Abagworo:
I heard one of his boys owns the house and some even claim he's fronting for PEJ.

Bros, how far Okorocha?

You seem to have suddenly disappeared from Nairaland recently.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan & His Wife Patience Visit Site Of Collapsed Building In Rivers by Zinny25(f): 4:46pm On Dec 01, 2018
I hope people were rescued ooo
Re: Goodluck Jonathan & His Wife Patience Visit Site Of Collapsed Building In Rivers by kenneth58(m): 4:51pm On Dec 01, 2018
GEJ
Re: Goodluck Jonathan & His Wife Patience Visit Site Of Collapsed Building In Rivers by nnaeyes6: 10:28pm On Dec 01, 2018
RIP to the dead
I was called to be told that a friend of mind lost his life in that fall.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan & His Wife Patience Visit Site Of Collapsed Building In Rivers by gregng(m): 2:27am On Dec 02, 2018
Good Jonathan is too weak to govern Nigeria, he should stop flaunting himself becos election is around the corner....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette / My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) / Resignation: Buhari Told Kemi Adeosun To Go ‘Few Weeks Ago’ - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.