Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,761 members, 7,831,449 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Goodluck Jonathan & His Wife Patience Visit Site Of Collapsed Building In Rivers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan & His Wife Patience Visit Site Of Collapsed Building In Rivers (39997 Views)

Former President Goodluck Jonathan And Wife, Patience Meet Former President Olus / Peter Obi Receives Jonathan And Wife Patience In His House (photos) / Peter Obi Receives Jonathan & His Wife At His Residence In Onitsha- Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan & His Wife Patience Visit Site Of Collapsed Building In Rivers by itzprezy(m): 1:33pm On Dec 01, 2018
EXLOVER:
GEJ for governor Rivers State come 2019

Mumu.. someone that is not even from river state
Re: Goodluck Jonathan & His Wife Patience Visit Site Of Collapsed Building In Rivers by safetyInspector(m): 1:33pm On Dec 01, 2018
If only you are God
Denikayan:
Cant another building close-by collapse on both
Re: Goodluck Jonathan & His Wife Patience Visit Site Of Collapsed Building In Rivers by amazon14: 1:33pm On Dec 01, 2018
Denikayan:
Cant another building close-by collapse on both

The evil you wish on them will return on your head, including your generation to come. So shall it be.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan & His Wife Patience Visit Site Of Collapsed Building In Rivers by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 01, 2018
smiley
Re: Goodluck Jonathan & His Wife Patience Visit Site Of Collapsed Building In Rivers by rock003: 1:34pm On Dec 01, 2018
Abjay97:
Wow!! This man's administration was marred by astute corruption, but he is sympathetic to the masses.. What an irony!
Great man GEJ!

And Buhari's own administration has recorded even worse cases of corruption
Re: Goodluck Jonathan & His Wife Patience Visit Site Of Collapsed Building In Rivers by technicallyrich(m): 1:34pm On Dec 01, 2018
My mentor,hero and father. God will continue to bless you. Ss and se and other biafrans love you with passion. Gej the real african democrat
Re: Goodluck Jonathan & His Wife Patience Visit Site Of Collapsed Building In Rivers by Passionate888: 1:34pm On Dec 01, 2018
Buhari sef.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan & His Wife Patience Visit Site Of Collapsed Building In Rivers by Sleekfingers: 1:34pm On Dec 01, 2018
After a week ...and some people might still be trapped under .....
Na WA o for this country....human lives means nothing in this part of the world....

Nice one Mr Jonathan
Re: Goodluck Jonathan & His Wife Patience Visit Site Of Collapsed Building In Rivers by Denikayan: 1:37pm On Dec 01, 2018
amazon14:

The evil you wish on them will return on your head, including your generation to come. So shall it be.

Your head is paining you

You that wont make next year.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan & His Wife Patience Visit Site Of Collapsed Building In Rivers by kenodrill: 1:37pm On Dec 01, 2018
The most corrupt couple Africa has ever recorded

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan & His Wife Patience Visit Site Of Collapsed Building In Rivers by EXLOVER(m): 1:39pm On Dec 01, 2018
itzprezy:

Mumu.. someone that is not even from river state
my bad, where is he from?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan & His Wife Patience Visit Site Of Collapsed Building In Rivers by gift2xl: 1:39pm On Dec 01, 2018
so sad..
Re: Goodluck Jonathan & His Wife Patience Visit Site Of Collapsed Building In Rivers by tegafej(m): 1:40pm On Dec 01, 2018
Buterflyle0:
The boss and her boy.

This woman was President when clueless GEJ was said to be ruling. It is very evident grin

This is where the problem starts.

So because she is waving means she is in charge.

Education refines someone, you know that?

There are better places to exercise authority as a man, not waving of hands in pics.

So you think Patience would support Good luck to concede defeat in the previous elections?

He make that decision as a man... Because it's in cases that being a man matters not waving hands in pics

undecided
Re: Goodluck Jonathan & His Wife Patience Visit Site Of Collapsed Building In Rivers by kenodrill: 1:40pm On Dec 01, 2018
Y's gej stirring at her ass abi she dey deny am the honeypot
Re: Goodluck Jonathan & His Wife Patience Visit Site Of Collapsed Building In Rivers by YoungLionken(m): 1:40pm On Dec 01, 2018
I like GEJ but dislike his wife
Re: Goodluck Jonathan & His Wife Patience Visit Site Of Collapsed Building In Rivers by oluwatosink: 1:43pm On Dec 01, 2018
Re: Goodluck Jonathan & His Wife Patience Visit Site Of Collapsed Building In Rivers by okwabayi(m): 1:43pm On Dec 01, 2018
Didn't this man claim to swear off politics after his tenure? Nigerian politrick-shians and their many lies.
If PEJ routinely did tummy tuck surgeries, how did her belly snap back to XXL size?
One week later and people are still stuck? Sometimes being called African is an insult in itself.
I am surprised there were so many casualties. The site is mostly empty whenever I'm around the area. It's only workers I see moving about. I guess people also live in the building hence the high amount of casualties.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan & His Wife Patience Visit Site Of Collapsed Building In Rivers by Buterflyle0: 1:45pm On Dec 01, 2018
tegafej:

This is where the problem starts.

So because she is waving means she is in charge.

Education refines someone, you know that?

There are better places to exercise authority as a man, not waving of hands in pics.

So you think Patience would support Good luck to concede defeat in the previous elections?

He make that decision as a man... Because it's in cases that being a man matters not waving hands in pics

undecided

So all you can see in the pic is hand waving grin

Wailers can be blind sha
Re: Goodluck Jonathan & His Wife Patience Visit Site Of Collapsed Building In Rivers by zoedew: 1:46pm On Dec 01, 2018
They should locate the strange aircraft that flew over the building shortly before it came crashing down!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan & His Wife Patience Visit Site Of Collapsed Building In Rivers by RexTramadol1: 1:52pm On Dec 01, 2018
Na wa o
Re: Goodluck Jonathan & His Wife Patience Visit Site Of Collapsed Building In Rivers by seunlly(m): 1:52pm On Dec 01, 2018
EXLOVER:
GEJ for governor Rivers State come 2019
THen Buhari will go for chancellor of Daura local government

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan & His Wife Patience Visit Site Of Collapsed Building In Rivers by itzprezy(m): 1:55pm On Dec 01, 2018
EXLOVER:
my bad, where is he from?
Bayelsa state.. We was a former governor of the state before he became vice vp
Re: Goodluck Jonathan & His Wife Patience Visit Site Of Collapsed Building In Rivers by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 01, 2018
Had Jonathan not given-in to corruption in his government, he probably would have been the best president Nigeria has ever got, given his persona, charisma, the massive projects orchestrated by his government. People kept saying Nigeria experienced oil boom under jonathan but same people are too blind to see those projects, most of which are now being commissioned by this administration of lies, most of which were up to 50 per cent completion in just 4 years under gej. Apc has spent the same duratuon attacking its predecessor as if jonathan was the first ptesident of Nigeria. I wonder why buhari has refused to deal with a single minister or a Head of MDA who was appointed by and served under yaradua. Does it mean it was because yaradua hailed from same state with buhari? What of turai yaradua who owns hectares of land in abuja ? Where did she get the money to buy such massive land in a place where a plot costs a minimum of 50m naira? You'd never see somebody like buhari on that colapsed site. They're all a bunch of deceits and power-hungry fangs. Now that they've gotten the power , they're busy messing with our economy and innocent lives. Nonsesense

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan & His Wife Patience Visit Site Of Collapsed Building In Rivers by soledayo(m): 1:57pm On Dec 01, 2018
Buterflyle0:
The boss and her boy.

This woman was President when clueless GEJ was said to be ruling. It is very evident grin
People are trapped and we can still respond to hailing...... Ex president Mama peace and first man..GEJ
Re: Goodluck Jonathan & His Wife Patience Visit Site Of Collapsed Building In Rivers by Bede2u(m): 1:57pm On Dec 01, 2018
Buterflyle0:
The boss and her boy.

if ur wife do for u wetin pej do for gej...u sef go allow am to shine. Its not cluelessness. Its appreciation
Re: Goodluck Jonathan & His Wife Patience Visit Site Of Collapsed Building In Rivers by Triangles1(m): 1:57pm On Dec 01, 2018
freedomforall30:

Afonja; one of the most wicked people on the face of the earth. Just naturally wicked! Stay away from them, they don't know God.

Everybody are afonja from myopic Biafra. But does afonjas are better than namdi Kanu that mislead numbers of people to their early grave. Coward Biafra only to called Nigeria zoo and they breathed, eat and drink from that zoo. Tor, Presidency is not for irrational haters like you, just kiss the truth and modernize your brain from Nokia touch light to Android bcs the world has moved beyond Ojukwu level of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan & His Wife Patience Visit Site Of Collapsed Building In Rivers by abdulaz: 2:00pm On Dec 01, 2018
Till this very moment we are yet to know the owner of the collapsed building and no one is asking questions

What do I know.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan & His Wife Patience Visit Site Of Collapsed Building In Rivers by lawrence35(m): 2:00pm On Dec 01, 2018
I still maintain, I don't think Buhari is a bad person, but with the state of the country.... We don't need a president with his personality...

We can't be guessing what our president is trying to do and wishing he address issues for which he was elected to do.

I pray a dynamic president will stand up and rule this country, one that will set in motion a greater Nigeria.

Start Dropshipping from AliExpress for huge profit.
See my signature
click here to chat
Re: Goodluck Jonathan & His Wife Patience Visit Site Of Collapsed Building In Rivers by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 01, 2018
Buterflyle0:
The boss and her boy.

but buhari is worst,he got cow dung instead of brain.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) / Resignation: Buhari Told Kemi Adeosun To Go ‘Few Weeks Ago’ - Sahara Reporters / Pictures Of Northern Governors With Musa Kamarawa, Turji's Associate Raise Dust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.