Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing (19112 Views)

NGOs Distribute Free Condoms In Abuja / 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs / What Your Take On Young Ladies Buying Condoms In Supermarkets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by tolutara: 8:57pm On Jul 29, 2010
This happened last night but go me ROTFL.

Went to the gas Station to buy male Condoms ,yes I am married and we practice safe sex as we've had 3 kids in 3.5 years. wink. We all know they keep them in an area where you do have to ask someone before u can purchase them.

here is how the convo went:

Me : May I buy some some some ****at this point I was looking at the item, feeling intimidated as the cashier was a guy*****
Cashier : Maam, would u like some condoms?
Me: ah Yes
Cashier: Which one would you like?, extra small, small, large, extra large, sheepskin, * the  dude carried on with his silly list with a equally silly grin on his silly face* angry

At this point a couple of other guys were behind me trying to pay for some items and could hear the conversation

Me: I said the yellow one in large please and may I have 3 packs * i was trying to buy as many as I don't wanna come back for while*
Cashier: wow ma'am, it going to be a long night, hahahahhahahah, good luck to the lucky dude

At this even point the other guys were laughing, then the chipped in, Have fun lady, one said with a silly wink, I paid for my item and i tear rubber commot for the place, this quite funny and embarrassing ,  grin grin grin grin my husband still cannot stop laughing, lol

BTW, this was my first time buying some myself has Hubby normally does. And Yes I did have a great time wink

Please share your embarrassing stories about you purchasing this item.
Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 29, 2010
where u forced to buy it?
Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by tolutara: 9:01pm On Jul 29, 2010
odiaero:

where u forced to buy it?

Were u forced to use drugs?, abeg Waka  commot for my tread angry

1 Like

Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 29, 2010
who know how ur own size be self, i bet na the size of drone grin
Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by jokobaba: 9:08pm On Jul 29, 2010
we still have a long way too go as regards sexuality and sexual education in NIgeria. too much pretence, abeg no mind them jare wink
Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by tolutara: 9:11pm On Jul 29, 2010
odiaero:

who know how your own size be self, i bet na the size of drone grin

Sweetie, I am a woman, please read and comprehend, then post , it's not even funny. Gosh
Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by tolutara: 9:15pm On Jul 29, 2010
jokobaba:

we still have a long way too go as regards sexuality and sexual education in NIgeria. too much pretence, abeg no mind them jare wink

I am actually in the US Virgin Islands,
Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 29, 2010
^^êhehhhehehe, but they hv female condoms too, i was thinking that was wht u went 4 grin
Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by tolutara: 9:16pm On Jul 29, 2010
^^^^^ Oh ok, no it the male ones.
Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 29, 2010
tolutara:

I am actually in the US Virgin Islands,
and your embarrassed? What store was that? one of them African Stores?

Becuz no, they dont keep them where you'd have to ask to buy them.

Like Walgreens, its in the pharmacy section, arranged like any other items. They put it where anybody can see it as to encourage a lot of people to practice safe sex
Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by tolutara: 9:22pm On Jul 29, 2010
^^^^^ no it was at a gas/service station. Located behind the display counter where the cashier was, i guess for theft reason as the keep the cigarettes there too.
Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 29, 2010
Oh, ma'am, dont be buying condoms at the gas station. the "0.1%" damage are usually from condoms bought from gas stations lol, jk.

But why feel embarrassed? Let him who has not heard about condom or have sexual thoughts judge.

Anywaz, mo get e wipe e kan n sere pelu tiredi yin ni wink
Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by tolutara: 9:27pm On Jul 29, 2010
lol, u are funny!, I guess the embarrassment came when the other customers started to laugh and wink, lol
Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by coolier(f): 10:00pm On Jul 29, 2010
tolutara:

yes I am married and we practice safe sex

Interesting! Very interesting indeed!!!
Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by denzel2009: 10:05pm On Jul 29, 2010
Lmao it could be embarrassing for ladies to try and buy CDs. Next time you buy from stores where you do self service wink
Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by tolutara: 10:06pm On Jul 29, 2010
coolier:

Interesting! Very interesting indeed!!!

Nice for you take it out of context especially when I did disclose the reason why we do so,
Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by coolier(f): 10:15pm On Jul 29, 2010
tolutara:

Nice for you take it out of context especially when I did disclose the reason why we do so,

Forgive me darling, I keep on forgetting condoms are a form of contraceptives especially with married couples. 
Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by tolutara: 10:24pm On Jul 29, 2010
^^^^^^^ of course it is one of the options you have, unless u wanna have a gazillion kids you can't afford, especially with us, we seem get pregnant every year,
Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by dayokanu(m): 10:53pm On Jul 29, 2010
Buy from CVS and in cartons, Its usually at a discounted price buying in Bulk
Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by MissyB1(m): 11:02pm On Jul 29, 2010
Lmao!!!
Very funny . . . .I'D be embarrassed too.

dayokanu:

Buy from CVS and in cartons, Its usually at a discounted price buying in Bulk
Na this kain thread, them deh find you.
Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by dayokanu(m): 11:05pm On Jul 29, 2010
^^ yes o. Not like you who use polythene bags and rubber band to wrap it up tongue tongue tongue tongue

BTW which flavor do you prefer Vanilla or strawberry
Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by MissyB1(m): 11:12pm On Jul 29, 2010
dayokanu:

^^ yes o. Not like you who use polythene bags and rubber band to wrap it up tongue tongue tongue tongue
I'm not Mama-Gee. . . . grin

dayokanu:

BTW which flavor do you prefer Vanilla or strawberry
The one we used last night. kiss
Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by dayokanu(m): 11:16pm On Jul 29, 2010
angry angry angry angry

Didnt we swear to keep it secret?

Mamagee I didnt do anything last night, I was home all by myself I swear
Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by violent(m): 11:23pm On Jul 29, 2010
tolutara:

Were u forced to use drugs?, abeg Waka  commot for my tread angry

classic line!, well delivered
Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by 1105(f): 11:34pm On Jul 29, 2010
why should u go and buy it, send your partner instead~
Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by 12large: 12:12am On Jul 30, 2010
typical naija girls, na fakeness and lie lie go kill am. this girl think sey we be mumu, the girl na confirmed ashewo she go buy condom, so her new boyfriend go nyash am she come here come dey sey na her husband. this is how they behave when they go to parties, instead of dancing they go fake too much. thats why i like ghetto girls sometimes, dem no go send just go straight ask cashier nigga can i get a latex
Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by double08(m): 12:21am On Jul 30, 2010
I know of a girl that buys condoms from my dads pharmacy,no aorta of shyness in her,she calls for the condoms with an authoritative voice
next time send your child grin grin grin grin
Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by 1105(f): 12:28am On Jul 30, 2010
Well i dont tink there is any thing 2 be ashamed of in the buying of condomzz~~
Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by seedord247(m): 12:37am On Jul 30, 2010
@ Poster

D guy no dey Bleep?
Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by 12large: 12:37am On Jul 30, 2010
190 as a girl if your not ashamed of buying condoms then your crazy, imagine if i was the cashier, i would immediate assumme that she is a freak, i would also get her number that day
Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by 1105(f): 12:52am On Jul 30, 2010
^^^
well its better than using nothing if u ask me~
besides, its only here @ africa that such things are frowned on~
Go to the overseas like the last time i was in the US of A,women go and get these stuffs em-selves
Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by Nobody: 1:30am On Jul 30, 2010
there's notin 2 b ashamed of.as a matter of fact when i go 2 d chemist i say pls i want ruff rider or gold circle,i dont boda 2 say condom without any edginess.sometimes sef i go there and take it myself n den d sales gal will ask wot did u take n den i open my nylon n show her sayin i bought ruff rider,fling it in2 my hand bag off i go.y will i be shy .infact wen i told my boyfriend he said in yoruba "arent u always ashamed,me am shy o !dats y i say weneva u pass by a pharmacy pls stop by n buy it cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

LOVE AND VIRGINITY(A Must Read Story) / I Bed Wet At My Boyfriend Place / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.