Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,992 members, 7,859,547 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 02:31 PM

You Know Your Way To The Kitchen - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Know Your Way To The Kitchen (2749 Views)

She's In The Kitchen Náked Cooking Beans [Picture] / Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Kitchen / The Wife Of The Kitchen Stool Headmaster Speaks About The Sextape Saga (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Know Your Way To The Kitchen by Iamgrey5(m): 12:14pm On Dec 03, 2018
Re: You Know Your Way To The Kitchen by highqueen(f): 12:19pm On Dec 03, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Just don't call the mods o angry

I want to come back and read this, I am slightly busy now. grin
Lolz
Re: You Know Your Way To The Kitchen by IamPlato(m): 12:44pm On Dec 03, 2018
Colourich:
Drink na small thing o
do You Like Reading Books? grin
Re: You Know Your Way To The Kitchen by Seandisputed(m): 4:18pm On Dec 03, 2018
Colourich:
]I laugh when a business student is busy reading English textbooks and novels instead of reading business courses, I hardly read English textbooks 'cause I was busy reading business courses and there is nothing you will ask me in Economics or Education that I don't know of, so its annoying when you swerve from my course area to another course. As for the lecturers part, Suffice to say, I don't even near their office, talk more of sleeping with them, what business do I have with lecturers when I read and pass my courses? As intelligent as you are and you think you sound, you made 3.5 in your 100L first semester which compared to mine is poor. I remember how you were bragging months ago that you will make first class cgpa in your 100L, welcome to Business faculty, its not about bragging, its about hardwork and perseverance.

I really wish I could continue this charade, but I got this doing, unlike you that is jobless. Bye.
Oh shut up please
There's nothing you don't know in Economics or Education my foot
Both of you should let us have peace
Two uncultured undergraduates
Re: You Know Your Way To The Kitchen by Uglymugg: 4:54pm On Dec 03, 2018
Yikes. This thread is utter cringe.
Re: You Know Your Way To The Kitchen by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 03, 2018
Seandisputed:

Oh shut up please
There's nothing you don't know in Economics or Education my foot
Both of you should let us have peace
Two uncultured undergraduates
Point of correction, I'm not an undergraduate.
Re: You Know Your Way To The Kitchen by Seandisputed(m): 7:46pm On Dec 03, 2018
Colourich:
Point of correction, I'm not an undergraduate.
Then behave like a "supposed" graduate
Re: You Know Your Way To The Kitchen by Bluezy13(m): 10:32pm On Dec 04, 2018
Zamar44:

I'm sorry I said so, If only your opinion was accompanied by a reason this wouldn't have happened in the first place.

It's OK.
I pm you. check your inbox

1 Like

Re: You Know Your Way To The Kitchen by MichaelBukamzy(m): 5:25am On Dec 05, 2018
Just imagine. later,these b1tches will be insulting men up and down claiming dumb ass feminists. i bet my ass that none of then has three figures on her account.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ex BBN Housemate, Eriata Ese, Shows Off Her Hot Bod In Sexy Bikini Photos / Nigeria' Most Beautiful Actress, Genny Uzoma Shows Off Her New Hairtsyle / The Disasters Women Cause: Elon Musk vs Jeff Bezos - Redpill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.