Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,776 members, 7,820,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Why Guys Already On A Bike Come Down To Let The Lady Seat First - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Guys Already On A Bike Come Down To Let The Lady Seat First (8683 Views)

7 Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Wasting Money On So Called Girlfriends / Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds / 4 frivolous Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Reverse Cowgirl Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Guys Already On A Bike Come Down To Let The Lady Seat First by Olibboy: 9:17pm On Dec 03, 2018
I don't really fancy this style....I think in the south-
east we don't accept things like this but you see
men in the south-west comfortably relaxing in the
middle while the woman even little girls stay at the
back ontop okada.Na waa o.

8 Likes

Re: Why Guys Already On A Bike Come Down To Let The Lady Seat First by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:25pm On Dec 03, 2018
Don't think I have been on a bike with a lady before.... But I'll rather she seats in between I and the bike man.....gringrin

3 Likes

Re: Why Guys Already On A Bike Come Down To Let The Lady Seat First by Ndukings92(m): 9:47pm On Dec 03, 2018
mtschwee, no so them 1st secure them ladies during titanic shipwreck. d feminine are always at safety, that's y we masculine always sit at d back of bike.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Guys Already On A Bike Come Down To Let The Lady Seat First by derrydinny: 10:19pm On Dec 03, 2018
So na your own headache be this? With everything went full ground for our country? Better go find something do

6 Likes

Re: Why Guys Already On A Bike Come Down To Let The Lady Seat First by LeHMaR(m): 10:30pm On Dec 03, 2018
If someone has to fall, let it be the man.. Protective instincts

6 Likes

Re: Why Guys Already On A Bike Come Down To Let The Lady Seat First by ChopBellefull(m): 11:35pm On Dec 03, 2018
I can never be comfortable on top of a bike da has a lady sitting at my back.. Wen i went to ogun state i observed its nothing.. It's a norm sef. Buh me i cant accept it.

3 Likes

Re: Why Guys Already On A Bike Come Down To Let The Lady Seat First by Okoyeebo: 12:22am On Dec 04, 2018
Olibboy:

This is the type of nonsense that comes up when someone comes from Igboland into Lagos and lands at Jibowu.

Better look at your gala carton before they steal all your gala away.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Guys Already On A Bike Come Down To Let The Lady Seat First by Twizzy30(m): 12:36am On Dec 04, 2018
hh

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Already On A Bike Come Down To Let The Lady Seat First by Alexaonfleek: 12:45am On Dec 04, 2018
I thought it was to grind the lady grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Guys Already On A Bike Come Down To Let The Lady Seat First by judey1992(m): 2:08am On Dec 04, 2018
observed the same thing here in Kogi state, don't feel too comfortable with a lady at my back in a bike. but every aboki to his own kettle

2 Likes

Re: Why Guys Already On A Bike Come Down To Let The Lady Seat First by enambobo(m): 3:49am On Dec 04, 2018
My broda naso I see for west o. Big abalagba go dey middle make girl sit behind am. On a serious note it doesn't happen in the east neither in south south. The only exception is when the woman in question is your mother else we board a different bike.

3 Likes

Re: Why Guys Already On A Bike Come Down To Let The Lady Seat First by enambobo(m): 3:58am On Dec 04, 2018
ChopBellefull:
I can never be comfortable on top of a bike da has a lady sitting at my back.. Wen i went to ogun state i observed its nothing.. It's a norm sef. Buh me i cant accept it.
Exactly. That was where I observed the trend. During my service year I wanted picking a bike with a female corps member. Naso the girl want make I enter middle. Me?? E no go work else I pick a different bike. Last last she enter middle o. It's just that most of their males are so loose. Small thing dem don get erection. No control.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Guys Already On A Bike Come Down To Let The Lady Seat First by naijacentric(m): 4:31am On Dec 04, 2018
enambobo:

Exactly. That was where I observed the trend. During my service year I wanted picking a bike with a female corps member. Naso the girl want make I enter middle. Me?? E no go work else I pick a different bike. Last last she enter middle o. It's just that most of their males are so loose. Small thing dem don get erection. No control.
mumu dey might not be comfortable with it in the first place are we supposed to share bike it should be one person per bike

3 Likes

Re: Why Guys Already On A Bike Come Down To Let The Lady Seat First by femi4: 5:48am On Dec 04, 2018
Olibboy:
Its improper to sandwich a lady in between two guys
Re: Why Guys Already On A Bike Come Down To Let The Lady Seat First by olatunyemi(m): 7:12am On Dec 04, 2018
I think the reason for this in South west and parts of North central is to prevent perversive minds. They believe if a lady is in the middle, she will not be comfortable with her breast touching the rider and her button getting hit by the passenger stick at the back

7 Likes

Re: Why Guys Already On A Bike Come Down To Let The Lady Seat First by NnamdiN: 8:06am On Dec 04, 2018
It's a norm in Yoruba land. I'm never comfortable with it. It was so awkward first time I tried it.

Never ever doing it again

2 Likes

Re: Why Guys Already On A Bike Come Down To Let The Lady Seat First by Starboytwo(m): 8:19am On Dec 04, 2018
Olibboy:
baba I dey always wonder this thing ooo.....me sit-down for middle and babe dey my back....he nor fit possible....it can't fit possible....

Wanted to take bike months ago,and lady drops so I can enter...the way I dey look am self...she stood and looking me...I didn't say jack..I'm tall,she is short....oh you mean I'd start getting erection if I sit behind you...I still didn't say anything and the bike man was like madam,aunty sit-down make we dey go now.....then she came on board and I sat behind her...she nor even smell nice self....I was just mildly pissed that she thought I'd allow her sit behind me.....NEVER

5 Likes

Re: Why Guys Already On A Bike Come Down To Let The Lady Seat First by enambobo(m): 8:37am On Dec 04, 2018
femi4:
Its improper to sandwich a lady in between two guys
Says who? In my side, it's a sign of protection and manliness. Only a boy sits in the middle. Real men protect their women.

3 Likes

Re: Why Guys Already On A Bike Come Down To Let The Lady Seat First by enambobo(m): 8:45am On Dec 04, 2018
naijacentric:
mumu dey might not be comfortable with it in the first place are we supposed to share bike it should be one person per bike
grin Idiota! if she wants comfort then she should board her own bike.

5 Likes

Re: Why Guys Already On A Bike Come Down To Let The Lady Seat First by AryEmber(f): 8:53am On Dec 04, 2018
enambobo:

Says who? In my side, it's a sign of protection and manliness. Only a boy sits in the middle. Real men protect their women.
Their women ke? How can a stranger be your woman?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Guys Already On A Bike Come Down To Let The Lady Seat First by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 04, 2018
Most women in Southwest prefer it that way, and their men actually listen.
It's annoying enough as a woman on a bike, and your boobs are touching the bikeman's back. It's 10 times worse when your boobs are squashed on the bikeman's back by another passenger, and at the same time his crotch is directly behind your ass.
Disgusting. Other than your spouse or bf, most women are not comfortable with a man behind them.
You as a man can go hug the bikeman and squash your crotch c on his behind. Im sure that's the main reason why some guys don't like sitting in the middle. It should even be againstvthe law to have 2 passengers on a bike

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Guys Already On A Bike Come Down To Let The Lady Seat First by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 04, 2018
when on a bike the lady should sit at the middle while the guy should sit at the back.thats the normal procedure.

5 Likes

Re: Why Guys Already On A Bike Come Down To Let The Lady Seat First by Olibboy: 9:23am On Dec 04, 2018
judey1992:
observed the same thing here in Kogi state, don't feel too comfortable with a lady at my back in a bike. but every aboki to his own kettle
every man with him grace

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Already On A Bike Come Down To Let The Lady Seat First by Olibboy: 9:29am On Dec 04, 2018
Alexaonfleek:
I thought it was to grind the lady grin grin grin grin grin
when it's not pepper...

2 Likes

Re: Why Guys Already On A Bike Come Down To Let The Lady Seat First by femi4: 9:35am On Dec 04, 2018
enambobo:

Protect my foot! That's indecent. A lady in between 2 guys is sexually suggestive. You people are archaic over there.

Don't subject her to double punishment, i.e her boobs rubbing the bike man and your dick rubbing her buttocks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Guys Already On A Bike Come Down To Let The Lady Seat First by TimiRume(f): 9:46am On Dec 04, 2018
People share bikes in other parts of Nigeria? grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Continuation of "FALLEN" A Romantic Photo Novel(picture Novel) / Lady Goes Nak£d Infront Of A Blind Man Who Pretend Not To See, Spark Controversy / How To Toast A Nigerian Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.