Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Nigerians Blast Lady Who Said She Prefers To Date A Yahoo Boy Than A Bet9ja Own - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerians Blast Lady Who Said She Prefers To Date A Yahoo Boy Than A Bet9ja Own (2327 Views)

Netizens Blast Lady Who Exposed Herself To Delivery Man For Content (video) / My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills / Guys Blast Lady In A Viral Tweet Who Claim Men Have G-Sp.ot & Can Also Squirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Blast Lady Who Said She Prefers To Date A Yahoo Boy Than A Bet9ja Own by Gucciblog: 10:17pm On Dec 03, 2018
A University of Port-Harcourt, Rivers state student has gotten the bashing of her life after saying that she prefers to date a yahoo-boy.

The woman identified as Angel Okafor irked many of her followers after she said she would prefer to date an internet fraudster popularly known as ‘Yahoo Boy’ Instead of a man that bets on Bet9ja.

After making the post, the student of University of Port-Harcourt, Rivers state was attacked by followers who said that she might end up dead because yahoo-boys will use her for ritual.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/nigerians-blast-lady-who-said-she-prefers-to-date-a-yahoo-boy-than-a-bet9ja-own/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Nigerians Blast Lady Who Said She Prefers To Date A Yahoo Boy Than A Bet9ja Own by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:19pm On Dec 03, 2018
angryangry
Re: Nigerians Blast Lady Who Said She Prefers To Date A Yahoo Boy Than A Bet9ja Own by Kenzico(m): 10:20pm On Dec 03, 2018
This one is a No Brainer

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Lady Who Said She Prefers To Date A Yahoo Boy Than A Bet9ja Own by LeHMaR(m): 10:20pm On Dec 03, 2018
RIP in advance.
Re: Nigerians Blast Lady Who Said She Prefers To Date A Yahoo Boy Than A Bet9ja Own by Abfinest007(m): 10:22pm On Dec 03, 2018
cheap gold digger
Re: Nigerians Blast Lady Who Said She Prefers To Date A Yahoo Boy Than A Bet9ja Own by Oluromantic: 10:26pm On Dec 03, 2018
Lol. No contribution into d relnshp, just grow into puberty and start aiming to explore a guys wealth. Nigeria don't have women I swear. Some of them really deserve to be raped. Their mental faculty is poorer than that of some animals to say d truth.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Lady Who Said She Prefers To Date A Yahoo Boy Than A Bet9ja Own by samysmoothfresh: 10:27pm On Dec 03, 2018
The irony of life.

Fine babe like this no get sense.

So sad.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Lady Who Said She Prefers To Date A Yahoo Boy Than A Bet9ja Own by IamD18: 10:30pm On Dec 03, 2018
Why are they bashing her? She said the truth about herself and other Nigerian ladies.

That she was bold enough to say it doesn't change the fact that 98% of lazy hungry Nigerian ladies[If not all] will choose an internet fraudster anyday anytime over a bet9ja guy.

They are just hungry and lazy. Forget what they say on social media about these fraudsters and focus on what they do in reality with them.

Infact, an average Nigerian lady will choose an internet fraudster over her parents, that's why I don't pity them whenever they get used for rituals.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Lady Who Said She Prefers To Date A Yahoo Boy Than A Bet9ja Own by Kylekent59: 10:32pm On Dec 03, 2018
RIP English.

How can she say she prefers to date a yahoo guy than a bet9ja own

you prefer to date a yahoo guy to a bet9ja punter .

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Lady Who Said She Prefers To Date A Yahoo Boy Than A Bet9ja Own by gaby(m): 10:33pm On Dec 03, 2018
Beautiful and senseless organ donor.

If she had a grain in her skull, she would have started donating her vital organs and reaping the fruits of her organs while still alive by herself instead of donating herself whole to one lazy ritualist nick-named yahoo boy.

She should find her way to India or Malaysia and start donating one per year until her engine packs up.

Dumbo..
Re: Nigerians Blast Lady Who Said She Prefers To Date A Yahoo Boy Than A Bet9ja Own by Rextizzle(m): 10:38pm On Dec 03, 2018
Yahoo boys over to you, food done come.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Lady Who Said She Prefers To Date A Yahoo Boy Than A Bet9ja Own by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 03, 2018
where are the yahoo boys grin
pant has landed oo grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Lady Who Said She Prefers To Date A Yahoo Boy Than A Bet9ja Own by FreshBoss007: 10:44pm On Dec 03, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
The irony of life.

Fine babe like this no get sense.

So sad.
really sad our condolences are with are parents
I lol-ed at that rip soonest dear comment
Re: Nigerians Blast Lady Who Said She Prefers To Date A Yahoo Boy Than A Bet9ja Own by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 03, 2018
Look at her name self Angel Okafor it's them Jew people Money lovers people. undecided no worry keep loving yahoo boy. him go still use
Your eye

Breast

heart

Kidneys and your

Pussy for ritual

gold digger.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Lady Who Said She Prefers To Date A Yahoo Boy Than A Bet9ja Own by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 03, 2018
Yahoo boys be searching for her username..... grin
#pant don land

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Lady Who Said She Prefers To Date A Yahoo Boy Than A Bet9ja Own by ojun50(m): 10:51pm On Dec 03, 2018
Pls pray for her so she would be use.
Re: Nigerians Blast Lady Who Said She Prefers To Date A Yahoo Boy Than A Bet9ja Own by Jayslicky: 11:50pm On Dec 03, 2018
Oluromantic:
Lol. No contribution into d relnshp, just grow into puberty and start aiming to explore a guys wealth. Nigeria don't have women I swear. Some of them really deserve to be raped. Their mental faculty is poorer than that of some animals to say d truth.
Finally, I found someone in my line of thought, if I have a daughter I would never let my daughter come to Nigeria. The lifestyle of nigerian women is just pathetic, bunch of no future ambition.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Lady Who Said She Prefers To Date A Yahoo Boy Than A Bet9ja Own by samysmoothfresh: 11:58pm On Dec 03, 2018
SmellySperm:
Yahoo boys be searching for her username..... grin
#pant don land

lefulefu:
where are the yahoo boys grin
pant has landed oo grin grin grin

Re: Nigerians Blast Lady Who Said She Prefers To Date A Yahoo Boy Than A Bet9ja Own by Khallyella(f): 12:28am On Dec 04, 2018
A potential antidote for "No more insufficient fund" grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Lady Who Said She Prefers To Date A Yahoo Boy Than A Bet9ja Own by Efewestern: 1:04am On Dec 04, 2018
Oluromantic:

Dude no lady deserved to be raped!
Re: Nigerians Blast Lady Who Said She Prefers To Date A Yahoo Boy Than A Bet9ja Own by babadigu(m): 2:53am On Dec 04, 2018
the girl is a stupid bitch.
Re: Nigerians Blast Lady Who Said She Prefers To Date A Yahoo Boy Than A Bet9ja Own by kense88: 6:06am On Dec 04, 2018
Oluromantic:
To be honest with you, we men are serious trouble. We really don't have a companion, just some female that wants to benefit from your success. Most guys are not even sure if there wife or girl actually loves them.
Re: Nigerians Blast Lady Who Said She Prefers To Date A Yahoo Boy Than A Bet9ja Own by kense88: 6:13am On Dec 04, 2018
Jayslicky:
Finally, I found someone in my line of thought, if I have a daughter I would never let my daughter come to Nigeria. The lifestyle of nigerian women is just pathetic, bunch of no future ambition.
Is really that bad. Most men in this country, doesn't even know what a real companion is, because they have never had one.
Re: Nigerians Blast Lady Who Said She Prefers To Date A Yahoo Boy Than A Bet9ja Own by Nobody: 6:21am On Dec 04, 2018
if dis one should be used for rituals, bloggers won't let us to rest.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Lady Who Said She Prefers To Date A Yahoo Boy Than A Bet9ja Own by StevenOba: 7:43am On Dec 04, 2018
Of course it's only broke boys that waste all their money on betting will bash her. You have more odds of getting paid through a very smart combination of tools (or for those that do dating) than getting paid through bet9ja. Guys buy more tools rather than give your money out to Kunle Soname. Btw yahoo boys no dey do ritual it takes brain to make money don't think it's just sitting behind a computer and opening yahoo grin. Imagine collecting up to $8000 every week for the up to 2monthsshocked which yeye bet will give you that
It's funny how just when election is around the corner that ritual killings are increasing. Make money while you are young brothers because Oyibe o cool
Re: Nigerians Blast Lady Who Said She Prefers To Date A Yahoo Boy Than A Bet9ja Own by kevolysis12(m): 8:07am On Dec 04, 2018
See them condemning her, hypocrites everywhere. He who is without sin should cast the first stone. Between politicians and yahoo boys who do ritual pass. But una go still mumu una self queue for line dey cast vote that won't count.
Re: Nigerians Blast Lady Who Said She Prefers To Date A Yahoo Boy Than A Bet9ja Own by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 04, 2018
IamD18:
Why are they bashing her? She said the truth about herself and other Nigerian ladies.

That she was bold enough to say it doesn't change the fact that 98% of lazy hungry Nigerian ladies[If not all] will choose an internet fraudster anyday anytime over a bet9ja guy.

They are just hungry and lazy. Forget what they say on social media about these fraudsters and focus on what they do in reality with them.

Infact, an average Nigerian lady will choose an internet fraudster over her parents, that's why I don't pity them whenever they get used for rituals.

At the boldfaced, I have to agree with you 100% on this.

Our girls are just shameless angry
Re: Nigerians Blast Lady Who Said She Prefers To Date A Yahoo Boy Than A Bet9ja Own by CAPSLOCKED: 8:46am On Dec 04, 2018
IamD18:

HAHAHAHA!
Re: Nigerians Blast Lady Who Said She Prefers To Date A Yahoo Boy Than A Bet9ja Own by computerglobal(m): 9:26am On Dec 04, 2018
Sorry for her

(1) (Reply)

Men Must Marry 2 Or More Wives Or Face Jail - King Malaria III Of Swaziland / Plus-sized Model Monalisa Stephen Puts Her Boobs On Display In Eye-popping Photo / 5k Cash For First 30 People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.