Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,909 members, 7,848,669 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:26 AM

Lagos Police Arrest Lady For Being Too Good In Bed (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lagos Police Arrest Lady For Being Too Good In Bed (video) (752 Views)

Police Arrest 2 For Having Sex In Police College Church In Maiduguri (pic) / Police Arrest Lady Who Lured Man She Met On Facebook And Arranged For Him To Be / Lagos Police Arrest Lady For Being Too Good In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Police Arrest Lady For Being Too Good In Bed (video) by Oracleofinfo: 2:35am On Dec 04, 2018
A Nigerian lady has narrated how his boyfriend sent police officers to arrest her for dumping him which he couldn’t bear because she was too good in bed.
According to the lady, she ended the relationship because the ex-boyfriend impregnated his cousin, but was surprised when the police arrested her on his order.

Read what she shared on her Instagram page below;
I have tried so hard to reach out to some people/persons who I believed can be of help, but since I was unable to get access to them to let me post it here on my page….. I was on my way home on 1/12/18. 7.15 P.M when I saw 3 men in a police T-shirt.

They said I had to go with them to their station that they came to arrest me, I laughed so hard because I thought they were only joking but when I started moving forward one of them grabbed my hand and said: ”Are you stupid where do you think you are going?”!!.

Full Story And Video In The Link Below:
https://www.informationorbit.com/lagos-police-arrest-lady-for-being-too-good-in-bed-video/

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Lady For Being Too Good In Bed (video) by Nobody: 2:54am On Dec 04, 2018
Orisisrisi story......

Wetin we no go hear?!
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Lady For Being Too Good In Bed (video) by sluk(m): 5:10am On Dec 04, 2018
Advertising how good you are in bed won't make you sell beyond your star
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Lady For Being Too Good In Bed (video) by Nobody: 6:27am On Dec 04, 2018
am I the only one dat doesn't believe dis ?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Any Girl That Breaks My Gadgets In My Home Because She Suspects I'm Cheat On Her / Funny Christmas Results Are Out Now... See Photos / 5 Reasons Men Think Women Are Very Confusing In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.