Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,073 members, 7,859,894 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:59 PM

Any Girl That Breaks My Gadgets In My Home Because She Suspects I'm Cheat On Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Girl That Breaks My Gadgets In My Home Because She Suspects I'm Cheat On Her (753 Views)

Nigerian Lady In Canada Joins A Dating Platform Because She Suspects Her Husband / Even If She Breaks My Heart This Is Why I Will Beg Her To Stay (pictures) / My Friend Is Blinded By Money And Gadgets In Her Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Girl That Breaks My Gadgets In My Home Because She Suspects I'm Cheat On Her by Rextizzle(m): 1:08pm On Dec 12, 2018
I don't know why most of this Naija girls are aggressive and shalow in thinking, why will you destroy the properties of your boyfriend or fiance' because you think he's cheating on you? is that how to solve the matter? this is barbaric and childish, they haven't given birth to any Naija girl that try this nonsense with me.

I dey vex angry
Re: Any Girl That Breaks My Gadgets In My Home Because She Suspects I'm Cheat On Her by Homeboiy: 1:09pm On Dec 12, 2018
co signed
Re: Any Girl That Breaks My Gadgets In My Home Because She Suspects I'm Cheat On Her by Rextizzle(m): 1:12pm On Dec 12, 2018
Homeboiy:
co signed
You know what's up.
Re: Any Girl That Breaks My Gadgets In My Home Because She Suspects I'm Cheat On Her by DanDeeBoss(m): 1:13pm On Dec 12, 2018
Lol... God epp us... Sha I won't tolerate it
Re: Any Girl That Breaks My Gadgets In My Home Because She Suspects I'm Cheat On Her by R0ckefeller: 1:15pm On Dec 12, 2018
Rextizzle:
I don't know why most of this Naija girls are aggressive and shalow in thinking, why will you destroy the properties of your boyfriend or fiance' because you think he's cheating on you? is that how to solve the matter? this is barbaric and childish, they haven't given birth to any Naija girl that try this nonsense with me.

I dey vex angry
you they vex bros nails girl break gadget oyinbo girl we gun the person down if she have access to gun. but am not in support all I can say is most are dummy and don't know how to react in that kind of situation.

1 Like

Re: Any Girl That Breaks My Gadgets In My Home Because She Suspects I'm Cheat On Her by Abbeysunday(m): 1:15pm On Dec 12, 2018
If any gurl try dat shit wit me....She go hear am
Re: Any Girl That Breaks My Gadgets In My Home Because She Suspects I'm Cheat On Her by cooluzi: 1:16pm On Dec 12, 2018
that's why I barely have any serious relationship with girls.....
Re: Any Girl That Breaks My Gadgets In My Home Because She Suspects I'm Cheat On Her by Rextizzle(m): 1:16pm On Dec 12, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
Lol... God epp us... Sha I won't tolerate it
It's not right, this kind of girl can poison or stab someone to death, I pray we never meet this kind of barbaric girl.
Re: Any Girl That Breaks My Gadgets In My Home Because She Suspects I'm Cheat On Her by DanDeeBoss(m): 1:17pm On Dec 12, 2018
Rextizzle:
It's not right, this kind of girl can poison or stab someone to death, I pray we never meet this kind of barbaric girl.
Amen bro
Re: Any Girl That Breaks My Gadgets In My Home Because She Suspects I'm Cheat On Her by Rextizzle(m): 1:19pm On Dec 12, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
Amen bro
Abi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Girl That Breaks My Gadgets In My Home Because She Suspects I'm Cheat On Her by Rextizzle(m): 4:40pm On Dec 12, 2018
R0ckefeller:
you they vex bros nails girl break gadget oyinbo girl we gun the person down if she have access to gun. but am not in support all I can say is most are dummy and don't know how to react in that kind of situation.
Wetin you dey talk
Re: Any Girl That Breaks My Gadgets In My Home Because She Suspects I'm Cheat On Her by Rextizzle(m): 4:40pm On Dec 12, 2018
Abbeysunday:
If any gurl try dat shit wit me....She go hear am
She go really hear am cheesy
Re: Any Girl That Breaks My Gadgets In My Home Because She Suspects I'm Cheat On Her by R0ckefeller: 5:20pm On Dec 12, 2018
Rextizzle:
Wetin you dey talk
baba use your lens lol make you fit get am

(1) (Reply)

Abroad Based Igbo Men Mistakenly Takes Home A Transgender From A Night Club / Is A Year Too Long To Plan Wedding After Proposing / See Shocking Thing That Happens To This Lady After 3 Years Of Marriage (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.