Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

What Do You Make Out Of This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Make Out Of This? (1198 Views)

Ladies,Do You find it sexxy To watch Two Men make out before You? / What Can You Make Out From This Sexy Girl? / She "Doesn't Have Feelings For" Me, But We Make Out A Lot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Make Out Of This? by Dvampire(m): 2:34pm On Apr 13, 2007
please dear friends, i need your pieces of advice on what i should do in this situation.
early this year, my girlfriend of 7 months called off our relationship cos she found out that she was still in love with her ex. and wanted to go back to him (now this is an old gist).
though she annulled the relationship, she would not let me be. she still came around, called on the phone to find out how i was doing, sit beside me at church-you know the kind of stuff that made you feel she wants you back but does not know how to go about it. it even got to a point that we found ourselves kissing and touching just like before. we had to check ourselves, she reminding me that she was someone else's girl.

last easter, she came to my house (to the surprise of my family since they are aware of all that transpired between me and her). she stayed for a long time and we shared some precious moments together. the atmosphere was so romantic that i found myself pleading that we come back together. but she stood her ground saying that she was still in love with the other guy. then why was she hurting me like this? she said she was sorry for the hurt she had put me through and that she wished she had not urged me on.

recently, she had a financial difficulty that needed immediate attention and she called to tell me. i told her that she should give me till that evening that i'd come up with the money. as God would have it a client came with a proposal that yielded some cool money, though i had to stay awake all night to complete the job.

the following evening i made my way to her house with the money in my pocket. the whole family knows me and what is going on between their daughter and i. you can therefore imagine my surprise when she turned down my offering her the money. her reason was that she did not want to make me feel that there was something going on between her and me or in other words that she wanted me back. and that she had made arrangements on how to get the money.

as i made to go, she held me back and pleaded that i stayed a bit.
to cut the long story short, she saw me off to the bus stop amidst thick silence between us. the only thing she uttered was that she knew that i'll never speak to her again as a result of this.

i know she'll call again. now my problem is this: do i accept her as a friend and steel myself to block off any 'romantic' advances from her (i know i'll fall for this cos i love her to bits); or do i just make her an 'enemy' and keep clear off her tracks.

sorry for the lengthy piece.
Re: What Do You Make Out Of This? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 13, 2007
Quite lenghty, but interesting.
I'll answer later, need to put my counselling cap on.
Re: What Do You Make Out Of This? by greedie1(f): 5:37pm On Feb 07, 2012
Seriously?? Since 07 nd nobody adviced d poor dude??

Op, i ope u were wise enuf to forget ha? Or did she end up as ur baby mama?
Re: What Do You Make Out Of This? by kylee: 6:00pm On Feb 07, 2012
Pls dere all i can say 2u as a brother is 2 stay clear frm all tracks of her because d more u c her d more she'll kip hurtin n temptin u makin nt find another girl because she knws u still luv her.so pls avoid her completely n erase her contact frm ur fone.WISH U LUCK
Re: What Do You Make Out Of This? by pendo89(f): 6:44pm On Feb 07, 2012
gree-die:

Seriously?? Since 07 nd nobody adviced d poor dude??

Op, i ope u were wise enuf to forget ha? Or did she end up as ur baby mama?

grin grin grin grin grin grin Bad nlanders!!
Re: What Do You Make Out Of This? by arrived(m): 7:59pm On Feb 07, 2012
The op would probably have forgotten the story by now. However, it's a pity no one gave him a piece of advice him when he needed it.

(1) (Reply)

Does She Like Me / I Allowed Him Go With My Child,am I Right? / I Love This Guy And I Have The Courage To Tell Him So But I Fear His Reactions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.