Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,170 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Omowunmi Akinnifesi Celebrates 31st Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omowunmi Akinnifesi Celebrates 31st Birthday (Photos) (54172 Views)

Ned Nwoko’s Ex-Wife Laila Charani Celebrates 31st Birthday (Photos) / Falz Celebrates 31st Birthday With Elegant Pictures / Singer Niniola Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Celebrates 31st Birthday (Photos) by Bustincole(m): 2:11pm On Dec 04, 2018
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Celebrates 31st Birthday (Photos) by NIGHTMARE0O7: 2:12pm On Dec 04, 2018
She no fine TBH
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Celebrates 31st Birthday (Photos) by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 2:12pm On Dec 04, 2018
mezarddinny:
she obviously cried before taking this picture, her barrenness and lack of husband has frustrated her so much
shockedshocked
You need a new version of common sense

1 Like

Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Celebrates 31st Birthday (Photos) by bedspread: 2:12pm On Dec 04, 2018
mezarddinny:
she obviously cried before taking this picture, her barrenness and lack of husband has frustrated her so much
How do u say such to ur fellow Humans?

The World we are is a circulating world!

The air u breathe has ears...

May this Words not return to hunt you

1 Like

Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Celebrates 31st Birthday (Photos) by YomiBankz(m): 2:14pm On Dec 04, 2018
iPhone 6 64gb, gold color, for sale @ 60k...got a cracked outer screen....08100022182...location - wuse, Abuja

Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Celebrates 31st Birthday (Photos) by technuel: 2:14pm On Dec 04, 2018
Beautiful Lady
Invest in Atlantic Bay Estate
Suitable for Hotel, Tourism Park and other
Call 09024887335

Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Celebrates 31st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 04, 2018
Before she is black now she is yellow is God not a wonderful God grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Celebrates 31st Birthday (Photos) by melanch(m): 2:16pm On Dec 04, 2018
texazzpete:

At least, unlike you she isn’t likely to be asking people what business she can start with 25k.

https://www.nairaland.com/4764708/what-business-start-25000

Don’t let your frustrations out on people.

Don't mess with some nairalanders, they will fish out your past, present and future for free. Lol

1 Like

Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Celebrates 31st Birthday (Photos) by iswallker(m): 2:21pm On Dec 04, 2018
do jayz and tyra banks know you...

so you don't know anyone in your church or street that is your birthday mate... undecided

4 Likes

Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Celebrates 31st Birthday (Photos) by Zico5(m): 2:21pm On Dec 04, 2018
mezarddinny:
Haba, u get no joy at all. u talked like this to ur fellow humans. I wonder where some of u keep ur dignity and brain when responding.

1 Like

Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Celebrates 31st Birthday (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 2:24pm On Dec 04, 2018
thorpido:
And the birthday clothes just must show too much flesh
There's freedom of expression, this is called body language
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Celebrates 31st Birthday (Photos) by kayo80(m): 2:28pm On Dec 04, 2018
Nikedollars:
She was my school mate.........she was the least beautiful girl in our class then,how she won this award is beyond me.....her dad is close to that common sense self-servicer though

I don't believe that. I knew her when she was just 16...before she won MBGN and she was a beauty then, and she is still beautiful now.

1 Like

Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Celebrates 31st Birthday (Photos) by surveyProf(m): 2:31pm On Dec 04, 2018
She is super beautiful, wow shocked

1 Like

Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Celebrates 31st Birthday (Photos) by kayo80(m): 2:31pm On Dec 04, 2018
LordSaints:
Before she is black now she is yellow is God not a wonderful God grin grin

She was never black. I have known that girl since 2003. She has always been a light skin girl. Camera phone back when she won the award (2004/2005) wasn't that dope, that's why that picture looks that way.
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Celebrates 31st Birthday (Photos) by Jdesilentkiller(m): 2:32pm On Dec 04, 2018
Too much editing
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Celebrates 31st Birthday (Photos) by meobizy(f): 2:33pm On Dec 04, 2018
I don’t know about you clowns but I celebrate my birthday every January 1st. There is no point waiting till your exact birth month to do the celebration. I get it over with and continue with life.
My two future children will enjoy, sha. Everyone in my household will enjoy New Year and birth days on the same day.
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Celebrates 31st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 04, 2018
kayo80:

She was never black. I have known that girl since 2003. She has always been a light skin girl. Camera phone back when she won the award (2004/2005) wasn't that dope, that's why that picture looks that way.
ok
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Celebrates 31st Birthday (Photos) by jibrilELsudan: 2:36pm On Dec 04, 2018
She's still very pretty. I will like to fvck her.

Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Celebrates 31st Birthday (Photos) by texazzpete(m): 2:39pm On Dec 04, 2018
PhenomenalMorgan:
how on earth is his statement self righteous and prudish, such a shame that decency is a fast eroding virtue!!

That has nothing to do with ‘decency’.
She wore a beautiful gown. No sensitive areas of her body are exposed. It’s on you if you find yourself aroused by what you see.

Many years ago, exposing your ankles or shoulders marked you out as ‘indecent’ and ‘ sluttish’. Would you agree with that judgement now?
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Celebrates 31st Birthday (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 2:40pm On Dec 04, 2018
mezarddinny:
I am available o, let me have her number pls
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Celebrates 31st Birthday (Photos) by gees101(m): 2:44pm On Dec 04, 2018
mezarddinny:
u are very stupid, lie mohammed
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Celebrates 31st Birthday (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 2:56pm On Dec 04, 2018
mezarddinny:

don't take this the wrong way

But you don't have sense
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Celebrates 31st Birthday (Photos) by dominique(f): 2:56pm On Dec 04, 2018
She's 32 not 31. By her post she said "After 31 years.." meaning she has been around for more than 31 years. She was my set in unilag but had to graduate the year after because of her beauty queen obligations. HBD to her.
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Celebrates 31st Birthday (Photos) by waledeji(m): 2:56pm On Dec 04, 2018
texazzpete:

At least, unlike you she isn’t likely to be asking people what business she can start with 25k.

https://www.nairaland.com/4764708/what-business-start-25000

Don’t let your frustrations out on people.

Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Celebrates 31st Birthday (Photos) by stchinedu: 2:57pm On Dec 04, 2018
mezarddinny:
Ok...We applaud you, since you are desperate.

Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Celebrates 31st Birthday (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 3:11pm On Dec 04, 2018
mezarddinny:

I laugh at you guys thinking a 31 year old lady is frustrated about marriage...smh!

I think a lady should start worrying at 40 cos 40 is the new 30
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Celebrates 31st Birthday (Photos) by Zieina(f): 3:27pm On Dec 04, 2018
Nikedollars:
She was my school mate.........she was the least beautiful girl in our class then,how she won this award is beyond me.....her dad is close to that common sense self-servicer though

I like omowunmi a lot. Even more at her performance in celebrity dance competition "it takes two". But honestly, she's not beautiful to me. Just there.

1 Like

Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Celebrates 31st Birthday (Photos) by Inkriz2018(m): 3:28pm On Dec 04, 2018
GBOKASINCHA:
another simplykush gay partner

αѕιи тнιѕ вσуѕ ∂σи'т ωαиттυ нανє ѕєиѕє
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Celebrates 31st Birthday (Photos) by honeyjoyce(f): 3:43pm On Dec 04, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
Ecclesiastes 9:11
gbam
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Celebrates 31st Birthday (Photos) by Jimbadly: 3:47pm On Dec 04, 2018
She looked fugly. How on earth did she win the pageant

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"How My Sister, Alizee, Was Killed By Danish Husband, Peter Nielsen" (Graphic) / Basketmouths’ Wife, Elsie Okpocha Is Hot! / Jidenna Visits His Primary School In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.