Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Male Romancelanders Are Kids And Hardly Changes Their Boxers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Male Romancelanders Are Kids And Hardly Changes Their Boxers (1043 Views)

Why Is It That Nigerian Men Don't Wash Their Boxers? / why Is It That Guys Don't Wash Their Boxers / This New Generation Of Female romancelanders Are Dumb & Ugly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Male Romancelanders Are Kids And Hardly Changes Their Boxers by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 04, 2018
Almost all these romancelanders (boys) here are kids that hardly changes boxers twice a week.

Very dumb and broke set of twats
Re: Male Romancelanders Are Kids And Hardly Changes Their Boxers by habsydiamond(m): 10:01pm On Dec 04, 2018
Karatum:
Almost all these romancelanders (boys) here are kids that hardly changes boxers twice a week.

woman activist... I no go kuku talk cos I know men activist will come to our rescue.. undecided undecided
Re: Male Romancelanders Are Kids And Hardly Changes Their Boxers by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 04, 2018
habsydiamond:
woman activist... I no go kuku talk cos I know men activist will come to our rescue.. undecided undecided

Mr Non-Activist, abi I lie? You that is talking, when was the last time you had ur boxers changed?
Re: Male Romancelanders Are Kids And Hardly Changes Their Boxers by habsydiamond(m): 10:09pm On Dec 04, 2018
Karatum:

Mr Non-Activist, abi I lie? You that is talking, when was the last time you had ur boxers changed?
lolzz...why do u want to know...some ladies and trouble seeking g attitude are like 5&6. Back to it question... yesterday... When was the last time u changed too...don't tell me tonight oo..cos I don already know say na lie grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Male Romancelanders Are Kids And Hardly Changes Their Boxers by Kenzico(m): 10:15pm On Dec 04, 2018
angry

Look at her calling Boys "BROKE" but I Sure bet you've Fooked a Broke boy before..... grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Male Romancelanders Are Kids And Hardly Changes Their Boxers by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 04, 2018
Twice a week?which romancelanders have you been hanging out with........

2 Likes

Re: Male Romancelanders Are Kids And Hardly Changes Their Boxers by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:20pm On Dec 04, 2018
Karatum:

What's the essence of creating this thread....?? I opened the thread to see facts but got otherwise...

2 Likes

Re: Male Romancelanders Are Kids And Hardly Changes Their Boxers by oluwato69sin(m): 10:31pm On Dec 04, 2018
Damn you prolly bleeped them all
Olosho 1 kobo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Male Romancelanders Are Kids And Hardly Changes Their Boxers by LeHMaR(m): 10:36pm On Dec 04, 2018
Boxer that is ordinary 800, that now classify a guy as broke or not?... Is it that the boys you talk about are too lazy and can't wash or what?.. Abeg, is that one broke or just sheer laziness?

1 Like

Re: Male Romancelanders Are Kids And Hardly Changes Their Boxers by Nobody: 12:41am On Dec 05, 2018
Someone that is looking for job is calling others broke because of boxers undecided
So in ur world it takes a rich guy to know how to be neat & groom himself naturally... And she even stays in Abuja How do u pay ur bills when u don't work? Probably a kponmor seller cheesy or maybe u still stay with ur parents so no bills to pay.

Stop fûcking îdiots Romancelanders.. Without proper hygiene b4 u contact something serious lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Male Romancelanders Are Kids And Hardly Changes Their Boxers by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 05, 2018
dairykidd:
Someone that is looking for job is calling others broke because of boxers undecided
So in ur world it takes a rich guy to know how to be neat & groom himself naturally... And she even stays in Abuja How do u pay ur bills when u don't work? Probably a kponmor seller cheesy or maybe u still stay with ur parents so no bills to pay.

Stop fûcking îdiots Romancelanders.. Without proper hygiene b4 u contact something serious lipsrsealed

So somebody cannot play with you again??
grin grin
Re: Male Romancelanders Are Kids And Hardly Changes Their Boxers by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 05, 2018
Karatum:

So somebody cannot play with you again??
grin grin
Oh.. Why, happy holidays cheesy

1 Like

Re: Male Romancelanders Are Kids And Hardly Changes Their Boxers by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 05, 2018
dairykidd:

Oh.. Why, happy holidays cheesy

Thanks! I wish you the very best

1 Like

Re: Male Romancelanders Are Kids And Hardly Changes Their Boxers by calberian: 9:35am On Jan 20, 2019
dairykidd:

Dude, you'll make a good lawyer

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The White Doctor Has Two Little Cute Boys / How Were African Ancestors Doing This? / Recent Upsurge Of Female Hate Threads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.