Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,906 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Groom Cancels Wedding After Bride's Reaction To Her Sister's Miscarriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom Cancels Wedding After Bride's Reaction To Her Sister's Miscarriage (38893 Views)

Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) / Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids / Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Groom Cancels Wedding After Bride's Reaction To Her Sister's Miscarriage by iGISTMORE: 3:25am On Dec 05, 2018
A wedding was called off after the bride let her dreams for her wedding make her lose her humanity.

A wedding planner shared the story of the cancelled wedding on NotAlwaysRight.com as she opened up about the worst wedding she has ever worked on.

The wedding planner said the problems all started when the bride's sister fell pregnant. She said the sister had been trying for a baby for three years before finally conceiving. But when the bride found out about the pregnancy, she kicked her sister out of the wedding party and banned her from being a bridesmaid, saying:

"Well, then, I guess you can't be in my wedding, because I don't want to deal with the problems your pregnancy will cause."

One of the problems she stated was having to alter the dress to fit her sister's "inconvenient" baby bump.

The sister eventually had to leave without a word when the bride wouldn't stop throwing a fit.

A few months later, things changed for the worse as the sister lost the baby.

Recalling the awful day, the planner explained: "Bridezilla and Bridezilla's mom are with me and Bridezilla's mom gets a phone call.

"Bridezilla's mom excuses herself and left to answer.

"She spends most of the meeting on the phone. Towards the end, Bridezilla's mom comes back, slowly putting her phone away. It looks as though she's been crying."

The bride's mother then informed the bride that her sister had a miscarriage. But the bride's reaction shocked everyone.

The bride reportedly said:

"
Oh. Well, I guess she can be in my wedding, then, since she's not pregnant anymore."

Her comment outraged her mother, whose reaction the wedding planner describes as "absolutely terrifying".

"I have never seen something snap behind another person's eyes before," she admitted.

The bride's mother immediately told the wedding planner in a "deadly calm voice" that they won't be needing her services any more because she no longer wishes to pay for her daughter's wedding.

The bride was shocked by her mother's words and began screaming and panicking but that didn't move the mother. Then 24 hours later, the wedding was cancelled completely as the groom said he no longer wishes to marry her after hearing what she did.

BY GISTMORE.COM - https://gistmore.com/groom-cancels-wedding-after-discovering-his-wifes-reaction-to-her-sisters-miscarriage

Lalasticlala mynd44

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding After Bride's Reaction To Her Sister's Miscarriage by Timagex(m): 3:33am On Dec 05, 2018
Wawuuu

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding After Bride's Reaction To Her Sister's Miscarriage by Wizywiz(m): 4:15am On Dec 05, 2018
Hmm.. Some women.. Well no further comments

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding After Bride's Reaction To Her Sister's Miscarriage by Nobody: 4:32am On Dec 05, 2018
The groom shouldn't have dated such a heartless lady let alone planned to marry her.

190 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding After Bride's Reaction To Her Sister's Miscarriage by Exponental(m): 5:58am On Dec 05, 2018
Her pictures need to go viral with words like...." marry her at your own risk...caveat emptor"

255 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding After Bride's Reaction To Her Sister's Miscarriage by Felixalex(m): 6:33am On Dec 05, 2018
Chai

Dis kain woman catches her husband cheating or even suspect he's cheating.... She will hire people to tie up the man, cut his preeq, fry it and give it to him to eat.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding After Bride's Reaction To Her Sister's Miscarriage by CTechHub(m): 6:33am On Dec 05, 2018
too bad
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding After Bride's Reaction To Her Sister's Miscarriage by BruncleZuma: 6:33am On Dec 05, 2018
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding After Bride's Reaction To Her Sister's Miscarriage by don4real18(m): 6:33am On Dec 05, 2018
God just saved the man from ending up with a heartless woman

141 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding After Bride's Reaction To Her Sister's Miscarriage by helinues: 6:36am On Dec 05, 2018
Which kind story be this now

@ mod, behave

1 Like

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding After Bride's Reaction To Her Sister's Miscarriage by marvin906(m): 6:36am On Dec 05, 2018
devil's in disguise

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding After Bride's Reaction To Her Sister's Miscarriage by Nobody: 6:36am On Dec 05, 2018
Can we see a picture of bridezilla?,atleast so we can put a face to the devil's mistress undecided

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding After Bride's Reaction To Her Sister's Miscarriage by lacastre: 6:38am On Dec 05, 2018
self centered wife to be

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding After Bride's Reaction To Her Sister's Miscarriage by datola: 6:38am On Dec 05, 2018
This story should better be a Satire reminiscent of the Jubrin bruahah.

4 Likes

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding After Bride's Reaction To Her Sister's Miscarriage by jidxin(m): 6:38am On Dec 05, 2018
Red signs.. a witch

3 Likes

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding After Bride's Reaction To Her Sister's Miscarriage by Bestinstinct(m): 6:38am On Dec 05, 2018
Good decision by the groom. How can a lady be that wicked! Haba!

9 Likes

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding After Bride's Reaction To Her Sister's Miscarriage by stano2(m): 6:39am On Dec 05, 2018
Is this really for real abi akuko Ugomma

1 Like

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding After Bride's Reaction To Her Sister's Miscarriage by iamclime(m): 6:39am On Dec 05, 2018
If this story is true (I take stories on social media with a pinch of salt), then I can understand the groom and the mother's reactions. It's a self-centered world, with people caring little about how others feel (even close family members) as long as they get what they want. The bride is only interested in having a "perfect" wedding. She has no fellow feelings for her sister. But where is the love? Whatever happened to compassion? Where is the sense of empathy? I'm speechless!

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding After Bride's Reaction To Her Sister's Miscarriage by Nobody: 6:39am On Dec 05, 2018
The bride though. Honestly women are their own enemies.
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding After Bride's Reaction To Her Sister's Miscarriage by Nobody: 6:39am On Dec 05, 2018
Even after MARRIAGE, I still encourage such men to divorce such DEMONS.
Nothing should alter your PEACE OF MIND

10 Likes

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding After Bride's Reaction To Her Sister's Miscarriage by ironheart(m): 6:39am On Dec 05, 2018
It has moved from ISSUE to a PROBLEM. Now she will hate the sister for making her loose her man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding After Bride's Reaction To Her Sister's Miscarriage by missjane: 6:39am On Dec 05, 2018
I commend the mother, for standing firm to discipline her daughter too..may God give the bride's sister another baby soon.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding After Bride's Reaction To Her Sister's Miscarriage by deco22(m): 6:40am On Dec 05, 2018
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding After Bride's Reaction To Her Sister's Miscarriage by OsuMustGo: 6:40am On Dec 05, 2018
So fuckìng what!

She'll definitely find a better man to marry.

1 Like

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding After Bride's Reaction To Her Sister's Miscarriage by dihhowner(m): 6:40am On Dec 05, 2018
Congratulations man.. God has just saved you from the bundage of evil

4 Likes

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding After Bride's Reaction To Her Sister's Miscarriage by BlackPantherxXx: 6:40am On Dec 05, 2018
Chineke shocked

Modified.... as iamclime said....

I doubt the veracity of this story

1 Like

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding After Bride's Reaction To Her Sister's Miscarriage by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 05, 2018
If it is true.............

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are So Many Decent People Single Nowadays? / Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary / Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.