Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,068 members, 7,821,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

How Do I Seduce A Petty Husband - Hot Woman Asks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Seduce A Petty Husband - Hot Woman Asks (977 Views)

I Seduce My Cousin, And I Slept With Him,because I Want To Know The Repercussion / Do I Seduce You With My Peaky Boobs ? Lagos Insatgram Slayqueen (photos + Video) / How Can I Seduce A Married Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Seduce A Petty Husband - Hot Woman Asks by Purityikeh(f): 7:05pm On Dec 05, 2018
A beautiful woman struggling to get her husband to satisfy her in bed and all efforts and schemes adopted seem to be failing her.
Relationship blogger, Joro Olumofin has shared the story of a young mother of one who is s*xually starved by her husband.
According to the woman, she is feeling tortured by the man who used to be s*xually active in the past.

Read more to see her chat with Joro

https://www.disdaynews.com/2018/12/how-do-i-seduce-petty-husband-Hot-woman-asks.html
Re: How Do I Seduce A Petty Husband - Hot Woman Asks by WinningEleven(m): 7:10pm On Dec 05, 2018
Olosho
Re: How Do I Seduce A Petty Husband - Hot Woman Asks by Forreellinc: 7:47pm On Dec 05, 2018
La click la sexually starve your mama

(1) (Reply)

Man Blows Trumpet For His Fiancée In Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures / Sex Scandals Rock South Korean K-pop Music Industry. / Ever Wondered Why Your Relationships Don’t Last? Sometimes It's Not Witches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.