Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Photos Of Cloned Buhari In Foreign Press - Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Cloned Buhari In Foreign Press - Pictures (10491 Views)

How Foreign Press Agencies Reported Tinubu's Election Win / President Buhari Reacts To Being Cloned, Says 'It's Real Me' / Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Cloned Buhari In Foreign Press - Pictures by biosilicon: 9:02pm On Dec 05, 2018
oglalasioux:

Who did we offend?

Nigerians are funny. I wonder what you will ask next after being atikulooted.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Cloned Buhari In Foreign Press - Pictures by Rossikki: 9:03pm On Dec 05, 2018
PRESENTATION:

Smart guy, did you also notice that Buhari’s thumb was black and Jubrin the Imposter thumb is not like that.

Why we must do everything possible to send failure Buhari to Daura, let’s stop spreading this falsehood of a possible clone or body double it is not intelligent and would never be. These things are seen in “Agent 47” on when Belicoff was double grin

Ciao.

Use your head. His thumb was 'black' because he'd just voted... with ink.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Cloned Buhari In Foreign Press - Pictures by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 05, 2018
Rossikki:

Use your head. His thumb was 'black' because he'd just voted... with ink.

Joke on you, if you couldn’t tell I was messing around grin
Re: Photos Of Cloned Buhari In Foreign Press - Pictures by FriendNG: 9:31pm On Dec 05, 2018
abduljabbar4:
Well, you can meep saying that he is cloned. That clone will rule you till 2023. Mumuscheesy

It is even impossible to clone grown up Buhari. Cloning starts from cell and has to develop for 75 years to be Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Cloned Buhari In Foreign Press - Pictures by Frankdoz27: 9:34pm On Dec 05, 2018
Jubril, don't start a war you can't finish, look at how someone in far away Israel reduced you to object of mockery before the world. Before I forget, remove your cap now!

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of Cloned Buhari In Foreign Press - Pictures by abduljabbar4(m): 9:38pm On Dec 05, 2018
FriendNG:

It is even impossible to clone grown up Buhari. Cloning starts from cell and has to develop for 75 years to be Buhari.

Their brains are too weak for that kind of knowledge. It is namdi kanu and pdp that reason for them thats why they are the perfect zombies

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Cloned Buhari In Foreign Press - Pictures by FriendNG: 9:46pm On Dec 05, 2018
abduljabbar4:

Their brains are too weak for that kind of knowledge. It is namdi kanu and pdp that reason for them thats why they are the perfect zombies

Yeah they are ipigs. Internet pigs.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Cloned Buhari In Foreign Press - Pictures by buhariguy(m): 9:48pm On Dec 05, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

I don't believe in cloning conspiracy. But a body double is very possible. grin
so the double was also slim like bone when he came back in September 1st 2017,
So that vegetable was jubrin,
The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist lack intellectual Skil to argue .
Re: Photos Of Cloned Buhari In Foreign Press - Pictures by hundredrivas(m): 1:43am On Dec 06, 2018
Jubril but why?

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Cloned Buhari In Foreign Press - Pictures by Rayd502(m): 3:16am On Dec 06, 2018
buhariguy:
so the double was also slim like bone when he came back in September 1st 2017,
So that vegetable was jubrin,
The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist lack intellectual Skil to argue .

That's the point that made me not to believe all these body double news. I remember vividly well when he arrived Nigeria after treatment in London how frail he was looking.

He could barely walk as he received by officials at the state house. it was obvious he was just recovering from a serious ailment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Cloned Buhari In Foreign Press - Pictures by StOla: 4:23am On Dec 06, 2018
curfew:
Check out the palm lines of Jubril 2018

https://punchng.com/buhari-leaves-nigeria-for-morocco-on-sunday/

Against that of Buhari 2015

https://edition-m.cnn.com/2015/04/09/africa/startup-lessons-nigerian-election-buhari-campaign/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Fsearch%3Fq%3D2015%2Bpicture%2Bof%2Bbuhari%2Bafter%2Bcasting%2Bhis%2Bvote%2Bin%2B2015%26client%3Dms-opera-mini-android%26channel%3Dnew%26source%3Dlnms%26tbm%3Disch%26sa%3DX%26ved%3D0ahUKEwjZrdrkpYjfAhXsSBUIHUu5D2EQ_AUIBygC%26biw%3D360%26bih%3D512

You only ended up showing that both pictures have the same palm lines.

So what exactly is your confusion?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Cloned Buhari In Foreign Press - Pictures by Gandollar(f): 5:25am On Dec 06, 2018
PRESENTATION:

Smart guy, did you also notice that Buhari’s thumb was black and Jubrin the Imposter thumb is not like that.

Why we must do everything possible to send failure Buhari to Daura, let’s stop spreading this falsehood of a possible clone or body double it is not intelligent and would never be. These things are seen in “Agent 47” on when Belicoff was double grin

Ciao.
Na you sabi! Me and my household believe that the one in Aso Rock is a Sudanese period!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Cloned Buhari In Foreign Press - Pictures by Jombom: 5:45am On Dec 06, 2018
mcbreeze:
Sadly, many Nigerians are weak to reason, lazy to investigate. If you dare question the presidency they will come for you while we all remain in this mess suffering.

They have many E- warrior especially in Nairaland writing something up and down thinking that a good constructive English is intelligence.

They are waiting for Oyinbo's to do their work for them.

There is a question many of them have failed to answer. Will you like to vote for Sudanese man rather than the Buhari you voted for?
Are you happy seeing an imposter sitting as your president why you languish in hunger?

Stupidity is not asking question about your President neither intelligence is sitting dummy without questioning.

This is time for all Nigerians no matter your political affiliation, ethnicity, religion or your status to rise up and ask questions.
The presidency must answer questions concerning the identity of President.
If you love Nigeria, this is the time.

It is not about KANU, it is about your ego and pride as an African child.
because everybody chose not to be as foolish like many of you hate filled Igbos does not mean Nigerians can not reason. Well meaning Nigerians are not gullible n hopelessly ridiculously foolish like Biafrans.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Cloned Buhari In Foreign Press - Pictures by Jombom: 5:50am On Dec 06, 2018
CallMeGod:
From the body language you can tell that this two people are not married grin
still propagating the the same hate your forefather propagated that led to 3 million of your kind perishing in a fruitless war ba ?!

Racoon:

Personally I didnt buy this shit but the evidence and circumstances were all glaring.
NwaAmaikpe post=73582845:
shocked

[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=73582845] shocked
That is instinctive anything for Igbo to keep propagating n exhibiting the chronic irredeemable hate inherited from their parent should be welcoming to you.
Re: Photos Of Cloned Buhari In Foreign Press - Pictures by duncun: 6:10am On Dec 06, 2018
Re: Photos Of Cloned Buhari In Foreign Press - Pictures by IbrahimDamola: 7:33am On Dec 06, 2018
mcbreeze:
Sadly, many Nigerians are weak to reason, lazy to investigate. If you dare question the presidency they will come for you while we all remain in this mess suffering.

They have many E- warrior especially in Nairaland writing something up and down thinking that a good constructive English is intelligence.

They are waiting for Oyinbo's to do their work for them.

There is a question many of them have failed to answer. Will you like to vote for Sudanese man rather than the Buhari you voted for?
Are you happy seeing an imposter sitting as your president why you languish in hunger?

Stupidity is not asking question about your President neither intelligence is sitting dummy without questioning.

This is time for all Nigerians no matter your political affiliation, ethnicity, religion or your status to rise up and ask questions.
The presidency must answer questions concerning the identity of President.
If you love Nigeria, this is the time.

It is not about KANU, it is about your ego and pride as an African child.
Are you talking about buterflyle0, thegreenland my muslim dumboharist alobams who love to deceive themselves with long grammar defending a lifeless illiterate for stipends?

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Cloned Buhari In Foreign Press - Pictures by vanbonattel: 7:35am On Dec 06, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

Are you talking about buterflyle0, thegreenland my muslim dumboharist alobams who love to deceive themselves with long grammar defending a lifeless illiterate for stipends?

grin

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Cloned Buhari In Foreign Press - Pictures by oglalasioux(m): 8:11am On Dec 06, 2018
biosilicon:

Nigerians are funny. I wonder what you will ask next after being atikulooted.

Madness is not only when you get naked, dirty and in the streets eating from dustbins. See a doctor ASAP.
Re: Photos Of Cloned Buhari In Foreign Press - Pictures by deor03(m): 8:24am On Dec 06, 2018
CallMeGod:

There is no sign of physical relationship between them anymore
Re: Photos Of Cloned Buhari In Foreign Press - Pictures by oyatz(m): 9:49am On Dec 06, 2018
Many people will develop heart attack by Feb,2019 after the results of the election is announced.
Re: Photos Of Cloned Buhari In Foreign Press - Pictures by PFRB: 10:18am On Dec 06, 2018
abduljabbar4:
Well, you can meep saying that he is cloned. That clone will rule you till 2023. Mumuscheesy

Why not forever?
Re: Photos Of Cloned Buhari In Foreign Press - Pictures by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 06, 2018
finiteen:
I think the world is beginning to notice our stupidity angry angry angry
you think??
We the laughing stock of africa for even small countries that cant be compared to us...
We the current upcoming hq of poverty....
We that are seen as rogues internationally...
All these and you are still thinking
Re: Photos Of Cloned Buhari In Foreign Press - Pictures by pidgintutor: 11:25am On Dec 06, 2018
Want your kids to learn how to build websites and mobile apps?

Give them the opportunity Mark Zukerberg and others had.

or you wish to learn how to code..

PM me or send a mail to pidgin.tutor@gmail.com
Re: Photos Of Cloned Buhari In Foreign Press - Pictures by sirfemoz(m): 11:53am On Dec 06, 2018
I just don't understand. Foreign press wrote an article about Nigerian President in a foreign Language and some people are here shouting Igbo and Ipob. These set of people are they cursed or they are the cause of their problems?. Cos it's obvious they are not normal.
Re: Photos Of Cloned Buhari In Foreign Press - Pictures by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 06, 2018
lastmessenger:
Op Yoruba muzlems are coming for your head
must you associate religion with everything ode.
Re: Photos Of Cloned Buhari In Foreign Press - Pictures by Frankdoz27: 1:11pm On Dec 06, 2018
Jubril prayer team(JPT), our 30 days and night prayer and fasting is in progress, themed," OPERATION THE CAP MUST FALL".
Re: Photos Of Cloned Buhari In Foreign Press - Pictures by geez18(m): 2:02pm On Dec 06, 2018
FriendNG:

go get a dictionary and read up on "clone" instead of advertising your ignorance here.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Cloned Buhari In Foreign Press - Pictures by opribo(m): 2:16pm On Dec 06, 2018
CallMeGod:

....but truly, which kind of woman will agree to play this role while her real husband is dead, is it still all for the money? Only if she can damn the consequences and be a heroine and save the nation by telling us if indeed this is still the Bubu she married. Fear women O.
Re: Photos Of Cloned Buhari In Foreign Press - Pictures by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 06, 2018
curfew:
Check out the palm lines of Jubril 2018

https://punchng.com/buhari-leaves-nigeria-for-morocco-on-sunday/

Against that of Buhari 2015

https://edition-m.cnn.com/2015/04/09/africa/startup-lessons-nigerian-election-buhari-campaign/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Fsearch%3Fq%3D2015%2Bpicture%2Bof%2Bbuhari%2Bafter%2Bcasting%2Bhis%2Bvote%2Bin%2B2015%26client%3Dms-opera-mini-android%26channel%3Dnew%26source%3Dlnms%26tbm%3Disch%26sa%3DX%26ved%3D0ahUKEwjZrdrkpYjfAhXsSBUIHUu5D2EQ_AUIBygC%26biw%3D360%26bih%3D512

E be like say this adult education night school way you go no gree make you dey see well well for afternoon again. grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Cloned Buhari In Foreign Press - Pictures by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 06, 2018
finiteen:
I think the world is beginning to notice our stupidity angry angry angry

Hahaha grin
Re: Photos Of Cloned Buhari In Foreign Press - Pictures by FriendNG: 4:24pm On Dec 06, 2018
geez18:
go get a dictionary and read up on "clone" instead of advertising your ignorance here.

Dictionary? Look at you empty head. This is my area of specialization. Search for Dolly in google to cure your illiteracy. Dolly was the first sheep that was cloned in 1996. Every cloning start from cell.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Leadership Crisis: I Have Not Resigned, Says Akpanudoedehe / NNPCL Appoints Femi Soneye As Corporate Communications Officer / Naira Drops As US Begins Monetary Tightening !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.