Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,170 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

NNPCL Appoints Femi Soneye As Corporate Communications Officer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPCL Appoints Femi Soneye As Corporate Communications Officer (10473 Views)

Tinubu Appoints Femi Falana & Pat Utomi Minister? Tinubu To Reduce Nysc Allowanc / Governor Dapo Abiodun, And Honorable Soneye Damilola Kayode SDK Campaign At Mowe / Fayemi Appoints Femi Adeoye As COVID-19 Ambassador After Refusing His Son Entry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NNPCL Appoints Femi Soneye As Corporate Communications Officer by chokekachy: 6:38am On Oct 19, 2023
PRESS RELEASE

NNPC LIMITED APPOINTS CHIEF CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS OFFICER

We are delighted to announce the appointment of Olufemi Oladapo Soneye as our Chief Corporate Communications Officer.

Mr. Soneye, a seasoned journalist with full-time and freelance experiences at some of the world’s most respected publications in Nigeria, Australia, and the United States of America, will lead our Corporate Communications team and drive our brand penetration, strategic communications initiatives, and stakeholder management.

He is a member of reputable bodies, including the Nigerian Union of Journalists, National Association of Black Journalists, Society of Professional Journalists, and the Guild of Corporate Online Media Publishers.

Mr. Soneye is the former President of the Nigerian Media Practitioners, Washington, D.C.

We look forward to his valuable contributions to our Company.

Signed: Management

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid032w4vqPMSWu7RCYfvVueh1my6Vg9Dc4eyusGpaGhaGjpL9gf2sJ41JFgiGbRyFCQql&id=100069065264965&mibextid=Nif5oz

5 Likes

Re: NNPCL Appoints Femi Soneye As Corporate Communications Officer by benuejosh: 7:06am On Oct 19, 2023
I love how young people are picked to work in this administration.

Thank you President Tinubu and also not forgetting Seyi Tinubu. We are seeing your handwriting.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NNPCL Appoints Femi Soneye As Corporate Communications Officer by JASONjnr(m): 7:28am On Oct 19, 2023
benuejosh:

Thank you President Tinubu and also not forgetting Seyi Tinubu. We are seeing your handwriting.

And you're under that sealed room with leaked roof collecting 30k stipends to support APC government that is bringing suffering to the masses.....

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: NNPCL Appoints Femi Soneye As Corporate Communications Officer by Project360: 7:30am On Oct 19, 2023
🥸
Re: NNPCL Appoints Femi Soneye As Corporate Communications Officer by BTC53019: 8:48am On Oct 19, 2023

1 Like

Re: NNPCL Appoints Femi Soneye As Corporate Communications Officer by Dietlvr: 8:48am On Oct 19, 2023
Re: NNPCL Appoints Femi Soneye As Corporate Communications Officer by Skillsnigeria: 8:49am On Oct 19, 2023
Hmmm
Re: NNPCL Appoints Femi Soneye As Corporate Communications Officer by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 8:49am On Oct 19, 2023
This government na just Yoruba people full every nook and cranny of it.

10 Likes

Re: NNPCL Appoints Femi Soneye As Corporate Communications Officer by donproject2(m): 8:50am On Oct 19, 2023
Tinubu has Yorubalized Nigeria

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPCL Appoints Femi Soneye As Corporate Communications Officer by LudaChriz(m): 8:50am On Oct 19, 2023
Government of the Agbados, by the Agbados and for the Agbados

Agbado republic

4 Likes

Re: NNPCL Appoints Femi Soneye As Corporate Communications Officer by gsamuel(m): 8:51am On Oct 19, 2023
Star Tomato Paste is made from the ripest, juiciest tomatoes, and it tastes the difference. Our unique process preserves the natural flavor and nutrients of the tomatoes, so you can enjoy a delicious, healthy tomato paste in every dish.

Here are just a few reasons why Star Tomato Paste is the best choice for your kitchen:

Made with 100% real tomatoes: No additives, no fillers, just pure tomato goodness.
Rich, full flavor: Star Tomato Paste is packed with flavor, so you can use less and still get a delicious result.
Versatile: Star Tomato Paste can be used in a wide variety of dishes, from pasta sauces to stews to soups.
Healthy: Star Tomato Paste is a good source of vitamins A and C, as well as fiber.

Switch to Star Tomato Paste today and taste the difference!

Tel: 0913 466 6845
Email: info@cubasgroup.com
Facebook/Instagram @startomatopastes
Twitter/LinkedIn/YouTube @startomatopaste
https://cubasgroup.com/
#startomato #startomatopaste #cubasgroup #nigerianfood #tomatosoup #lagosnigeria #tomatosauce #tomatomadancechallenge #lagos #DeliciouslyDifferent

Re: NNPCL Appoints Femi Soneye As Corporate Communications Officer by UcheKingsley1: 8:51am On Oct 19, 2023
Fvck Tinubu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPCL Appoints Femi Soneye As Corporate Communications Officer by mummyson26(m): 8:51am On Oct 19, 2023
Another one. Lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPCL Appoints Femi Soneye As Corporate Communications Officer by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 19, 2023
NNPCL should be disband, they're the most corrupt entity in world history

2 Likes

Re: NNPCL Appoints Femi Soneye As Corporate Communications Officer by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 19, 2023
JASONjnr:

And you're under that sealed room with leaked roof collecting 30k stipends to support APC government that is bringing suffering to the masses.....
you can't progress like this

1 Like

Re: NNPCL Appoints Femi Soneye As Corporate Communications Officer by BigBlackPreek(m): 8:53am On Oct 19, 2023
Ashiwaju Jagaban knows his onions

2 Likes

Re: NNPCL Appoints Femi Soneye As Corporate Communications Officer by olaolulazio(m): 8:54am On Oct 19, 2023
JASONjnr:

One Gbajue ambassador spotted grin grin

4 Likes

Re: NNPCL Appoints Femi Soneye As Corporate Communications Officer by obembet(f): 8:55am On Oct 19, 2023
benuejosh:

My own is to deliver, they must perform well. Na only Hon Tunji ojo get sense so far, the rest na mumu
Re: NNPCL Appoints Femi Soneye As Corporate Communications Officer by jrusky(m): 8:56am On Oct 19, 2023
Another good one. Where are the cry cry babies Food donn ready oya 1....2....go....

1 Like

Re: NNPCL Appoints Femi Soneye As Corporate Communications Officer by Keme4Real(f): 8:59am On Oct 19, 2023
Okay una Wehdone.

Now How will this affect the price of Fuel and kero? Is there even still kero in this kwantri? Been a while since I smelt kerosene anywhere.

1 Like

Re: NNPCL Appoints Femi Soneye As Corporate Communications Officer by Saao(m): 9:00am On Oct 19, 2023
When Hausaman is the president, every appointment will be tilted towards his tribe, samething applicable to Yoruba and maybe Igbo as well. We have over 200 minority tribes in Nigeria who will or may never be President, how do u want them to feel? You want them to be okay or less of a people? If Nigeria continue in this path, destruction is closer than you may expect.

1 Like

Re: NNPCL Appoints Femi Soneye As Corporate Communications Officer by juman(m): 9:02am On Oct 19, 2023
Sowore is the best Media Practitioner in nigeria.
Re: NNPCL Appoints Femi Soneye As Corporate Communications Officer by soccerlite: 9:07am On Oct 19, 2023
He's now into money
Re: NNPCL Appoints Femi Soneye As Corporate Communications Officer by juman(m): 9:08am On Oct 19, 2023
Saao:
When Hausaman is the president, every appointment will be tilted towards his tribe, samething applicable to Yoruba and maybe Igbo as well. We have over 200 minority tribes in Nigeria who will or may never be President, how do u want them to feel? You want them to be okay or less of a people? If Nigeria continue in this path, destruction is closer than you may expect.

Everybody from any tribe can be president in democracy including you and me.

Tinubu appointment points majorly towards yoruba people.
He is doing politics of tribe. He try to have a political base.
Enough of yorubas. Other tribes should be appointed.

As president it was only obasanjo that saw all nigerians as his family members.
Re: NNPCL Appoints Femi Soneye As Corporate Communications Officer by juman(m): 9:13am On Oct 19, 2023
Me I see all nigerians as my family members excluding the cannibals. grin

2 Likes

Re: NNPCL Appoints Femi Soneye As Corporate Communications Officer by GetSenseNow: 9:18am On Oct 19, 2023
Government of the Yorubas, for the Yorubas and by the Yorubas.

I'm happy the other 200+ ethnic groups in this country are taking notes

1 Like

Re: NNPCL Appoints Femi Soneye As Corporate Communications Officer by GetSenseNow: 9:21am On Oct 19, 2023
juman:

Everybody from any tribe can be president in democracy including you and me.

Tinubu appointment points majorly towards yoruba people.
He is doing politics of tribe. He try to have a political base.
Enough of yorubas. Other tribes should be appointed.

As president it was only obasanjo that saw all nigerians as his family members.

That's the reason they hate Obasanjo
Re: NNPCL Appoints Femi Soneye As Corporate Communications Officer by ATEAMS: 9:22am On Oct 19, 2023
Weldone
Re: NNPCL Appoints Femi Soneye As Corporate Communications Officer by ramond700: 9:22am On Oct 19, 2023
If obi and Atiku allows this criminal to go Scot free no matter the outcome of the supreme court judgement which of course I know may not be favourable,I will ask the followers to stone them!!
Re: NNPCL Appoints Femi Soneye As Corporate Communications Officer by juman(m): 9:27am On Oct 19, 2023
GetSenseNow:

That's the reason they hate Obasanjo

Not really like that.
Obasanjo was not a good political leader despite he was a good president.
He failed to sustain his gains as president.
After his tenure he brought a half dead man as president.
That washed away most of what he achieved as president.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Nigeria Is Been Divide Which Part Will Enjoy It The More / Photos Of The Fattest Python You Will Ever See! As Big As A Tree Trunk / Environmental Sanitation To Hold This Saturday In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.