Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,745 members, 7,831,379 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Atiku South West Zonal Rally - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku South West Zonal Rally (4738 Views)

Labour Party Zonal Rally In Nsukka (pictures) / Atiku Arrives Port Harcourt For Port Harcourt Zonal Rally / Atiku’s South-west Incursion Unsettles APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku South West Zonal Rally by quickberry2(m): 11:58am On Dec 06, 2018
phemy36:
. We are articulating obediently

If this is all you people could gather...then it is finished for PDP in south west

1 Like

Re: Atiku South West Zonal Rally by phemy36(m): 11:59am On Dec 06, 2018
Oshigun:

Never wrong to show up and collect Atiku dollars. After all, he stole it from these very same people. Continue wasting your energy on 2019. Sensible Yorubas are already strategizing for 2023 as 2019 is a done deal.
. More

1 Share

Re: Atiku South West Zonal Rally by brown116: 12:02pm On Dec 06, 2018
netpro:

Once the election finish, you can return back to screaming "No Election, No Referendum" grin grin grin
jubril el sudan must remove his cap.
Re: Atiku South West Zonal Rally by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 06, 2018
I just pray God gives our SE brothers the fortitude to accept the big loss that will consume their son OBigotry and his looter boss in 2019. The way they have carried this Farticulate and Obigotry project on their head reminds me of 'GEJ or Nigeria burns' in 2015 only for them to unleash the hate preaching and venom of Kanu, Radio Baifra and IPOB on Nigeria after Jonathan was sent packing. Part 2 loading.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku South West Zonal Rally by brown116: 12:16pm On Dec 06, 2018
bmc bastard want all these hungry looking faces am seeing here to vote for jubril, these people can not make that mistake again, they have learnt their lessons in a hard way. Jubril must go back to sundan
Re: Atiku South West Zonal Rally by Dedetwo(m): 12:27pm On Dec 06, 2018
seanfer:

The Stupidity in them [b]dates back to 1959... When their Messiah Zik travelled to Sokoto to accept the offer of a ceremonial president [/b]against Prime Minister offered by Awo...

You are ill educated. Azikwe never travelled to Sokoto in 1959 and even if he would have traveled to northern region during the period of discussion, Sokoto would not have been the destination. In addition, there was nothing such as "ceremonial president' in both 1960 and 1963 Nigerian constitution.
Re: Atiku South West Zonal Rally by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 06, 2018
brown116:
bmc bastard want all these hungry looking faces am seeing here to vote for jubril, these people can not make that mistake again, they have learnt their lessons in a hard way. Jubril must go back to sundan

Keep up the insult. You guys are now known as the folks who drive cars with no reverse gear, put all your eggs in one basket and alienate all others. You will then begin causing trouble for the nation through miscreants like Kanu and his proscribed gang of criminals when you lose.

If you are capable of learning from the past then you will be civil just in case things don't go your way. For you sentimental folks it is all or nothing. Tomorrow you will then be cursing Buhari for showing loyalty to his support base while you hated, insulted and lied against the man openly to then expect him appoint you heads of his government. You lot will never learn.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku South West Zonal Rally by somehow: 1:00pm On Dec 06, 2018
This is their south west rally (region) consisting of 6 states!
Anambralstson:

It seems Oyo PDP supporters will be more than what we saw in Kwara, the show never started crowd every where ;Dtoday grin grin go be serious heart attack for western zombies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku South West Zonal Rally by somehow: 1:01pm On Dec 06, 2018
Lol imagine o. For the whole South West lol
quickberry2:

If this is all you people could gather...then it is finished for PDP in south west

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku South West Zonal Rally by zlantanfan: 1:12pm On Dec 06, 2018
Seems they have finished circulating the same boring angle shot, the camera man is now snapping inside the crowd as expected to make new shot appear bigger from same angle

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku South West Zonal Rally by Drogbs: 1:12pm On Dec 06, 2018
Oshigun:

Keep up the insult. You guys are now known as the folks who drive cars with no reverse gear, put all your eggs in one basket and alienate all others. You will then begin causing trouble for the nation through miscreants like Kanu and his proscribed gang of criminals when you lose.

If you are capable of learning from the past then you will be civil just in case things don't go your way. For you sentimental folks it is all or nothing. Tomorrow you will then be cursing Buhari for showing loyalty to his support base while you hated, insulted and lied against the man openly to then expect him appoint you heads of his government. You lot will never learn.
STFU you idiot, when was Buhari ever fair to the East? you can love, defend, kiss his a.s.s, heck even line yourself up along with all members of your family to die for Buhari, that one concern you... But you have no moral, rational, or pragmatic grounds to play sanctimonious here cause your people are not any better. The hate game didn't start from our side of the divide, we are only reciprocating in full measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over. So if you can't stand the heat, then get your pathetic sleazy whining self out of the kitchen.
Re: Atiku South West Zonal Rally by zlantanfan: 1:14pm On Dec 06, 2018
somehow:
Lol imagine o. For the whole South West lol
I can bet you that more than half of the people are wearing branded PDP wears (either paid supporters or party members themselves) for the entire 6states

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku South West Zonal Rally by zlantanfan: 1:18pm On Dec 06, 2018
Drogbs:

STFU you idiot, when was Buhari ever fair to the East? you can love, defend, kiss his a.s.s, heck even line yourself up along with all members of your family to die for Buhari, that one concern you... But you have no moral, rational, or pragmatic grounds to play sanctimonious here cause your people are not any better. The hate game didn't start from our side of the divide, we are only reciprocating in full measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over. So if you can't stand the heat, then get your pathetic sleazy whining self out of the kitchen.
Nice, I hope we can all have peace in this country (which we all believe in now) without bunch of rascals blackmailing each other irrespective of the outcome of the election.
Re: Atiku South West Zonal Rally by id911(m): 2:06pm On Dec 06, 2018
netpro:

The Man with a Plan for a Great and Prosperous Nigeria. President Buhari all the way. God bless Nigeria!

The plan to impoverished Nigerians the more I guess
Re: Atiku South West Zonal Rally by senatordave1(m): 2:26pm On Dec 06, 2018
brown116:
bastard bmc dont u ever quote me again in ur life. jubril must go.
But how come more than 80% of the people are on branded costumes? Does it mean they were pre arranged long ago

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku South West Zonal Rally by GavelSlam: 2:39pm On Dec 06, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
I wonder why some of you can't engage in civility without employing insult.

I think if someone quotes your past contributions it cannot be construed as insulting.
Re: Atiku South West Zonal Rally by brown116: 2:50pm On Dec 06, 2018
senatordave1:

But how come more than 80% of the people are on branded costumes? Does it mean they were pre arranged long ago
i dont really care about the zoo, if u like allow the olodo president or jubril to win, na u and ur people go suffer am.
Re: Atiku South West Zonal Rally by selectedhero(m): 3:06pm On Dec 06, 2018
oyin44:
This south east people"re just jumping around like frog...where are you people directing urself??..is it biafra or..Hausa man as the president... or 2023 ..just arrange urself in one direction for God sake...

Why is it disturbing you? Face your Buhari and leave them alone
Re: Atiku South West Zonal Rally by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 06, 2018
Drogbs:

Backward and hateful individual. You will only whine when Atiku and your bigoted kinsman lose woefully next year. Back to sqaure one for the perpetual losers who never learn from their mistakes.
Re: Atiku South West Zonal Rally by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:49pm On Dec 06, 2018
GavelSlam:

I think if someone quotes your past contributions it cannot be construed as insulting.
Of course, but continuous posting is spamming is. However, people are entitled to their ways, trolling is allowed...

Ignoring trolls is also allowed!
Re: Atiku South West Zonal Rally by SternProphet: 4:52pm On Dec 06, 2018
I am very worried for PDP. This crowd is alarmingly low. Its also true that a good percentage of this small crowd is actually for Yemi Makinde instead of actually being for Atiku.
Re: Atiku South West Zonal Rally by seanfer(m): 5:07pm On Dec 06, 2018
SternProphet:
I am very worried for PDP. This crowd is alarmingly low. Its also true that a good percentage of this small crowd is actually for Yemi Makinde instead of actually being for Atiku.

I’m sure Seyi Makinde will pull more crowd than this.... My Cousin who works close to PDP office in Lagos said only 3 Luxury buses were seen at the office moving people to Ibadan for Zonal Rally... Just Imagine.... I’m sure Ogun State will be worst because Kashamu is the Candidate known to the law and the NWC are against him.... Ekiti is another case
Re: Atiku South West Zonal Rally by id911(m): 5:33pm On Dec 06, 2018
SternProphet:

Stop worrying for PDP as if you care...
Re: Atiku South West Zonal Rally by olawalepopoola: 6:37pm On Dec 06, 2018
Was the dancing senator there to entertain the crowd?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Condition Of The Stadium Buhari Named After MKO Abiola- Pictures / See What John Danfulani , A Supposed P.hd Holder Posted / Can Hoodlums Invade The Palace Of Oba Of Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.