Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother (5918 Views)

Orji Uzo-Kalu Becomes President Of World Ship Owners Association (WSA) / Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother, Brothers Join APC / Picture Of Orji Uzo Kalu Posing With Some Of His Automobiles. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother by Odunnu: 6:41pm On Jul 31, 2010
How true is it that ths woman who people believe is the unseen governor of Abia state is dead? Anybdy confirmd it yet?
Re: Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother by ReachRich(m): 2:41pm On Aug 01, 2010
She is not dead.
Re: Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother by seanet02: 2:56pm On Aug 01, 2010
Nigerias problems minus one
Re: Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother by Odunnu: 4:15pm On Aug 01, 2010
ReachRich:

She is not dead.

How do u knw?d rumour has gaind serious ground o.
Re: Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother by oderemo(m): 4:18pm On Aug 01, 2010
who cares abt kalus mum. efcc?
abeg make una move over.
Re: Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother by ReachRich(m): 5:11pm On Aug 01, 2010
Odunnu:

How do u knw?d rumour has gaind serious ground o.
i am a friend of the Kalu's family. Odunu where are u?
Re: Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother by MaziUche0(m): 5:17pm On Aug 01, 2010
ReachRich:

i am a friend of the Kalu's family. Odunu where are u?

Then you are an enemy of Abia State! angry
Re: Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother by Odunnu: 5:26pm On Aug 01, 2010
. . .enemy of Abia state in particular and d igbo race in general. So Reach,whts d origin of ths rumour?was she abt2die?
Re: Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother by MaziUche0(m): 5:28pm On Aug 01, 2010
Odunmu,

You are a nice looking Abia girl! shocked

What part of the state do you hail from?
Re: Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother by ReachRich(m): 5:33pm On Aug 01, 2010
MaziUche0:

Odunmu,

You are a nice looking Abia girl! shocked

What part of the state do you hail from?
hey hey hey what do u think u are doing?Toasting a lady in the politics sectn?We are here to discuss politics.
Re: Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother by MaziUche0(m): 5:35pm On Aug 01, 2010
ReachRich:

hey hey hey what do u think u are doing?Toasting a lady in the politics sectn?We are here to discuss politics.

Politics is related to romance. Politicians try to romance the citizens, while I am trying to romance my fellow Abia girl. grin
Re: Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother by ReachRich(m): 5:41pm On Aug 01, 2010
@ Odunu that i know the Orji's does not & cannot make me an enemy of Abia.The pple dat started this rumour just wanted to present the Kalu family in bad light.There is no truth in it.
Re: Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother by ReachRich(m): 5:49pm On Aug 01, 2010
@ Mazi, FYI i also have friends within the T A Orji family & most other Ibeku pple in govt.Does that make me a 'friend of Abia'?
Re: Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother by Odunnu: 6:05pm On Aug 01, 2010
Nobody said u r an enemy bcz u knw the health status of madam Eunice.I re-echoed Mazi's words because u claim u r a friend of d family! If indeed u r a friend of d Kalu's automatically u r our enemy!
Re: Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother by ReachRich(m): 6:19pm On Aug 01, 2010
what do u guys know about Abia politics?That u are frm Abia does not make u a gud commentator on issues bout Abia.i am on ground in the state & can tell what is really happening.Forget all the bulls.hit u read d in papers.
Re: Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother by Odunnu: 6:32pm On Aug 01, 2010
For d records,I dnt come frm Abia neither do I live in Abia but I ply Enugu - Phc like 2times evry week. I thnk i'm in a position 2discus Abia politricks,and by God,it stinks!
Re: Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother by texazzpete(m): 6:37pm On Aug 01, 2010
ReachRich:

what do u guys know about Abia politics?That u are frm Abia does not make u a gud commentator on issues bout Abia.i am on ground in the state & can tell what is really happening.Forget all the bulls.hit u read d in papers.

Ah. The language of sycophants and praise singers.
Even those of us who aren't Abians know what is on ground. Just like we knew what was happening during Orji Kalu's eight years in power as we drove past the huge mounds of stinking garbage in Aba.

I think at this point almost every Nigerian has no illusions of how terrible, greedy and grasping the entire Kalu family is, so there's absolutely no need for you to sing their praises here. Just focus your answers on the topic at hand, is that old lady dead?
Re: Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother by RICHIEBOI1(m): 6:55pm On Aug 01, 2010
texazzpete:

Ah. The language of sycophants and praise singers.
Even those of us who aren't Abians know what is on ground. Just like we knew what was happening during Orji Kalu's eight years in power as we drove past the huge mounds of stinking garbage in Aba.

I think at this point almost every Nigerian has no illusions of how terrible, greedy and grasping the entire Kalu family is, so there's absolutely no need for you to sing their praises here. Just focus your answers on the topic at hand, is that old lady dead?

shut your mouth peter(texazzpete)
Re: Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother by MaziUche0(m): 6:57pm On Aug 01, 2010
ReachRich:

I am from Abia. Arochukwu to be more exact and I know what Orji Kalu has done, or should I say hasn't done for the state. What happened to Abia's money? Was it used to build his house in Houston or the one in Maryland. I have seen it. He used Abia coffers to enrich his family and you are giving this man praise?

You are an ENEMY! Like I said, not only do some of these politicians deserve death, so does the people who support them. The East needs a bloody revolution so we can get rid of these so called Igbo leaders.
Re: Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother by RICHIEBOI1(m): 7:02pm On Aug 01, 2010
MaziUche0:

I am from Abia. Arochukwu to be more exact and I know what Orji Kalu has done, or should I say hasn't done for the state. What happened to Abia's money? Was it used to build his house in Houston or the one in Maryland. I have seen it. He used Abia coffers to enrich his family and you are giving this man praise?

You are an ENEMY! Like I said, not only do some of these politicians deserve death, so does the people who support them. The East needs a bloody revolution so we can get rid of these so called Igbo leaders.

is orji kalu the only former thieving governor in nigeria? whats the noise making about this dude?
Re: Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother by MaziUche0(m): 7:04pm On Aug 01, 2010
RICHIE BOI:

is orji kalu the only former thieving governor in nigeria? whats the noise making about this dude?

I am not talking about other thieving governors in Nigeria. I am talking about the governor of my home state. People like you make me furious. angry
Re: Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother by cantell(m): 7:17pm On Aug 01, 2010
RICHIE BOI:

No he's not, but the fool & his crazy mother turned Abia state into a war zone.
That guy & his momma should spent the rest of their lives in kirikiri.
Re: Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother by RICHIEBOI1(m): 7:24pm On Aug 01, 2010
cantell:

No he's not, but the fool & his crazy mother turned Abia state into a war zone.
That guy & his momma should spent the rest of his life in kirikiri.

is not for you to judge bros.

MaziUche0:

I am not talking about other thieving governors in Nigeria. I am talking about the governor of my home state. People like you make me furious.  angry
[/

na you sabi, am not going to go into a war of words wiff u.
Re: Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother by invisible2(m): 8:45pm On Aug 01, 2010
Uzor kalo-kalo and her strong mother stole Abia state blind. Poor Abians.
Re: Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother by Odunnu: 9:37pm On Aug 01, 2010
Is Eunice Kalu dead? The family of KALU haz held Abia hostage 4a very long tym.If she's dead I guez it liberation tym 4 Abians!
Re: Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother by Nchara: 9:49pm On Aug 01, 2010
I hope she does die. Rogue mother of a rogue son.
Re: Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother by Odunnu: 9:57pm On Aug 01, 2010
Its a mutual wish
Re: Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 02, 2010
Abia is a dead state. The death of Eunice and his son could however contribute to make Abia State alive again! Wicked mother and son who made sure the economy of a whole state is grounded just to boast theirs. God will judge them anyway!
Re: Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother by Odunnu: 11:54am On Aug 02, 2010
. . .so,is she really dead?
Re: Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 03, 2010
@odunu , you replied to my post on nairaland section titled " let's do biz in nigeria " unfortunately there was an error or the post was missing so I couldn't see your reply . can you rewrite the reply ? my personal line 08023095262 better still call me .
Re: Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother by sfiea: 2:06pm On Aug 03, 2010
^^ u don c fine girl dey use style dey toast?
Re: Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother by ReachRich(m): 5:10pm On Aug 03, 2010
i repeat she aint dead.She is just laying low for now.

(1) (Reply)

Social Media Censorship: David Mark Never Called For It / NNPC Aircraft Overshoots Runway At Osubi Airport / The Secret Story Behind Ur Date Of Birth.........a Guide To Plan Your Future.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.