Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,561 members, 7,843,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Sen Ayogu Eze And Other South East APC Governorship Candidates Visit Osinbajo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sen Ayogu Eze And Other South East APC Governorship Candidates Visit Osinbajo (9778 Views)

17 PDP Governorship Candidates Visit Wike In Rivers / Enugu North LGA Elders Council Endorse Sen.ayogu Eze / Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Sen Ayogu Eze And Other South East APC Governorship Candidates Visit Osinbajo by Charly68: 11:16am On Dec 07, 2018
2019 is loading ,there will be surprises in the election no dollar rain for kings & Priests and Imams ,in fact we should salute PMB for bringing sanity into our financial system .Those who learnt how to live within their means have no problem since he took over
Re: Sen Ayogu Eze And Other South East APC Governorship Candidates Visit Osinbajo by peterphd(m): 2:43pm On Dec 07, 2018
benuejosh:
That's not news. I am an Economist i can tell you it's healthy. owing to the lots of infrastructural development ongoing. USA has the highest debt profile in the world i.e no country in the world has the amount of debts as the United States, to think that the country is rich. If debts goes into capital projects and not jamboree spending like the PDP did then it's fine and Okay. So APC borrowing is nothing new given that they have what to show that they used the money for.

where are the projects?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akeredolu Congratulates Olowo-designate / Rewane: FG, 36 States Can Conveniently Pay Minimum Wage If They Are Sincere / Kwara Governor Sacks All Commissioners And Advisers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.