Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? (8959 Views)

One big reason why married people cheat and how to avoid it. / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Video: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? Nigerians Speak… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? by Librademmy: 12:16pm On Sep 11, 2007
i no say nobody holy pass but then, once in a while, its a good way of prooving to the woman that Man shall not live by bread alone, Bleep
Re: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? by waxyweller: 12:45pm On Sep 11, 2007
@LIBRADEMMY
Haaaaaaaaa, i feel U,U be soji girl oh, lets chat on yahoo messenger,, waxywellerdadon ,
Re: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? by Librademmy: 1:18pm On Sep 11, 2007
Ashewo, and who told you that this nigga is a girl? i be correct 9ja dude oooo. Oshamo!!!
Re: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? by waxyweller: 1:37pm On Sep 11, 2007
Lol, bad man, grin grin grin , i wan do 1-2 sharp sharp make i finish ya runs, na God save U say U be man grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? by Librademmy: 1:57pm On Sep 11, 2007
u wish,
Re: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? by t200m: 9:05am On Sep 12, 2007
MOST PEOPLE NEVER GET TO MEET THE PERFECT ONE,AND THEY JUST DECIDE TO IGNORE SOME XTERRISTICS THAT THEY DON`T LIKE ABOUT THE PERSON THEY ARE WITH,BUT WITH TIME ITS JUST INEVITABLE THAT YOU WILL WANT MORE FROM THAT PERSON ,BUT JUST CAN`T GET IT.SO YOU END UP LOOKING SOMEWHERE ELSE.
THE MAJOR REASON IS;
YOUR SEX LIFE (MOST PEOPLE UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF SEX IN A RELATIONSHIP,BUT THE TRUTH IS THAT SEX IS WHAT BINDS A COUPLE MORE THAT ANY OTHER THING) .
Re: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? by ibrahiem(m): 2:40pm On Sep 12, 2007
we do dat cus we (both sexes) know each other.
Re: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? by ursie(f): 9:17am On Sep 14, 2007
i dont exactly know
all i can say is they'll be thousands of hundred miles away from me. chau
Re: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? by trendy(f): 10:11am On Sep 14, 2007
- for cheating sake
- to feel among
Re: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? by wealthyman(m): 6:53pm On Sep 14, 2007
why will a man date that very woman who is suppose 2 be his wife and at the end get married to the one who is suppose to be his girlfriend, some say its a twist of fate but u know what, i call it, in ability to c that which is b4 u, dont let false love fool u and dont let true love pass u by.
Re: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? by waxyweller: 8:34am On Sep 15, 2007
@WEALTHYMAN
shut up if U dont know what to say, MuMu angry angry angry
Re: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? by babadee(m): 2:03am On Sep 17, 2007
ursie:

i don't exactly know
all i can say is they'll be thousands of hundred miles away from me. chau

Right on target
Re: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? by kareema: 3:22pm On Sep 17, 2007
well well well i believe ppl cheat because dey all have d belief that 'my partner may be cheating so i shuld have fun to'.if deres a bit of trust i think cheating will be avoided.but i believe men r just greedy nd mean.
Re: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 17, 2007
i guess we are all drawn to prospect of trying something new, adventurous especially when the euphoria of new found love has diminished into mere routine.
Re: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? by waxyweller: 9:23pm On Sep 17, 2007
@OTOME

Abeg take am easy with this grammers ooohh
Re: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? by waxyweller: 9:30pm On Sep 17, 2007
@OTOME

Abeg take am easy with this grammers ooohh
Re: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? by SwtNsoFLyy(f): 9:42pm On Sep 17, 2007
@Olanajim, you said this:

Cheating has a predictable partern. All we need do, both cheater and cheated, is to look out for them. Some people don't set out to cheat. They are tempted and responded. We must all be alert.

So in a case like this,, after someone potentially cheated, or shall say cheated. What would you think the 'cheater' will do, and the 'cheated' person should do as a result? Being cheated on hurts, and Ive been there before, even after forgiving over and over and over again, it didnt make a difference, and it made me depressed despite all the praying i did,

what would your solutions to this be, after the 'fact', ? can't wait to hear ur response, smiley

love & light,

Natalia
Re: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? by SwtNsoFLyy(f): 9:44pm On Sep 17, 2007
@Olanajim,  you said this:

Cheating has a predictable partern. All we need do, both cheater and cheated, is to look out for them. Some people don't set out to cheat. They are tempted and responded. We must all be alert.

So in a case like this,, now what. after someone potentially cheated, or shall say 'responded to temptation'. What will (or should) the 'cheater' do, and the 'cheated' person should do as a result to make things right?or the cheated just simply, move on while the 'cheater' deal with the guilt of not able to control giving in to temptation. Does he or she even have a conscious? Being cheated on hurts,  and Ive been there before, even after forgiving over and over and over again, it didnt make a difference, and it made me depressed despite all the praying i did,

what would your solutions to this be, after the 'fact'  to the innocent one, and the guilty one? can't wait to hear your response,    smiley

love & light,    

Natalia
Re: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? by simplytemi(f): 10:02pm On Sep 17, 2007
people cheat in relationships because

1. they are lustful
2. they lack self-control in this area
3. they see it as a pride having an affair with multiple partners.
Re: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? by chaloo(m): 10:38pm On Sep 17, 2007
THE GRASS IS GREENER ON THE OTHER SIDE.
Re: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? by qululeko(f): 2:43pm On Sep 18, 2007
Couples cheat because they are not happy with what the other have to offer.So if you want to keep your man or your lady be prepared to go to the extreme grin
Re: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? by waxyweller: 2:55pm On Sep 18, 2007
Hmmm, i cheap because i am looking for a tyt pussy and xtra romance cheesy
Re: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? by Wysiwyg: 7:22pm On Sep 18, 2007
cheating,now dats d question.men and women cheat for various reasons.men cheat for adventure,to venture into d unknown,and above all because they are insatiable.women cheat mainly for attention to prove to their men that they are still in the game.only few cheat because they view sex as their reason for living. though reasons vary for cheating for each person,dis is my the answer,flora.
Re: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? by mikkyphp(m): 4:19pm On Sep 26, 2007
Basically people who cheat are just plain "ojukokoro"! if they're aren't satisfied with what they've got, just let the poor boy/girl go so you'd be informally-legally free(its an unwritten law for lovers not married) to play around. they're holding up to sth while wanting to play away games. too bad. sad
Re: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? by AMWAQ(m): 11:06am On Sep 27, 2007
[center]
People cheat from their partners due to a lot of reasons.  wink Believe it or not, there are some really good reasons why people would cheat.  cool Never the less, still, cheating is morally wrong.  People might cheat because of temptation.  grin People might cheat because of inadequacy. lipsrsealed  People might cheat because of really stupid reasons like peer pressure.   And there are some who does it just for the thrill of it. shocked There are a million reasons why people cheat. It is really painful for the one being cheated, but somehow this is how the world is. undecided sad to say.
[/center]
Re: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? by poeticsoul: 1:41pm On Sep 27, 2007
there is no need to romanticise the issue o. let us leave sentiments from it and address the issue, firstly what is cheating? are u guys saying that once u are going out with someone u shuld blank ur mind to all others ,get real, there aint no cheating till the ring is on, and seeing as the lot of ya are still single, it doesnt apply to u.we have all cheated one time or the other, whether u admit it or not. the way i see it some goody goodies are just tripping because they got bitten in the behind by their past actions.
take a cue from my friend, she says "when he or she is with u, they are urs", otherwise free ur mind or u will die of anxiety n suspicious". so mark my words "free ur minds", because in the end love is all that matters rite.
Re: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? by mydynasty(m): 5:01pm On Sep 28, 2007
For variety of course! Variety it is said, is the spice of life! cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? by mydynasty(m): 5:06pm On Sep 28, 2007
Simplytemi,

True talk! Quite agree with you.
Re: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? by denny4ril: 2:15pm On Mar 15, 2010
cool cheating is a sign of lack of self worth, fear of uncertainty and loss of focus. most relationship that collapse on the basis of cheating have poor foundation. have u ever asked yourself, why am i in this relationship, where do i want to be in the next so and so years and am i and my partner working towards that goal?
Re: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? by GEW: 3:25pm On Mar 15, 2010
denny4ril:

cool cheating is a sign of lack of self worth, fear of uncertainty and loss of focus. most relationship that collapse on the basis of cheating have poor foundation. have u ever asked yourself, why am i in this relationship, where do i want to be in the next so and so years and am i and my partner working towards that goal?
STOP READING ROMANTIC NOVELS YOU HEAR?
Re: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? by anikelov: 11:20pm On Jul 10, 2010
its better 2 let ur partner kno u r tired of him or her than 2 cheat
Re: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? by Agibecky: 1:05pm On Jul 11, 2010
The legit thing to do is to quit and not to cheat.
If you QUIT, nobody can accuse you of CHEATING.

If you no longer want to continue your relationship with someone, simply QUIT!!!

IT IS BETTER, HEALTHIER AND SAFER TO QUIT THAN TO CHEAT.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

One Year After My Son’s Death, What I Discovered On His Phone Made Me Cry / How Do You Like Your Man’s D? | What Do You Like In A Woman’s Body?[video] / Gay Couples Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.