Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,052 members, 7,835,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Every Nigerian Now Struggles To See Buhari's face Clearly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Every Nigerian Now Struggles To See Buhari's face Clearly (3019 Views)

Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency / The Look On Buhari’s Face As He Boards Presidential Jet (Photos) / See The Look On Buhari's Face As Amosun Begs The Angry Crowd At Ogun APC Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Nigerian Now Struggles To See Buhari's face Clearly by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 07, 2018
Since this jubril story cropped up every Nigerian both apc and PDP members are always eager to watch Buhari very closely. It's unfortunate Buhari(jubril) continues to play hide-and-seek on the people who elected him. Some have asked him to remove the cap and speak Fulfude, his language but it shocks Buhari allows this to become household story. Only Osibanjo does the interviews and the intra-visitations. Perhaps Buhari will not go out for campaign.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Nigerian Now Struggles To See Buhari's face Clearly by plaindealer: 7:03pm On Dec 07, 2018
You mean every ipob because Nigerians have no issue identifying their president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Nigerian Now Struggles To See Buhari's face Clearly by njelrapheal: 7:10pm On Dec 07, 2018
plaindealer:
You mean every ipob because Nigerians have no issue identifying their president.
what do u mean. The issues the op raised are they lies. U just leave the topic and issue to start talking about IPOB

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Every Nigerian Now Struggles To See Buhari's face Clearly by Frankdoz27: 7:21pm On Dec 07, 2018
Very true, the worst part is that NTA is always blurring the man's face.I think he's jubril. JUBRIL REMOVE YOUR CAP NOW.

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Every Nigerian Now Struggles To See Buhari's face Clearly by yarimo(m): 7:22pm On Dec 07, 2018
njelrapheal:
what do u mean. The issues the op raised are they lies. U just leave the topic and issue to start talking about IPOB
shaataap the issue is only important to useless mumu IPOBIANS and not nigerians .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Nigerian Now Struggles To See Buhari's face Clearly by Abfinest007(m): 7:25pm On Dec 07, 2018
who will taste honey n spit it away n say he or she need pepper .jubril will never say he is jubril

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Every Nigerian Now Struggles To See Buhari's face Clearly by digScratcher: 7:42pm On Dec 07, 2018
Abfinest007:
who will taste honey n spit it away n say he or she need pepper .jubril will never say he is jubril

wise words of the day

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Nigerian Now Struggles To See Buhari's face Clearly by annnikky(f): 7:47pm On Dec 07, 2018
I can't wait for the debate to start to see the jubril ansa Qs about the impostor cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Every Nigerian Now Struggles To See Buhari's face Clearly by BecaciaBarbie(f): 7:58pm On Dec 07, 2018
Lol like play like play this Jubril thingy is getting serious ooo grin

9 Likes

Re: Every Nigerian Now Struggles To See Buhari's face Clearly by plaindealer: 8:01pm On Dec 07, 2018
njelrapheal:

What issues? The laughable drama created by Igbos for their own personal enjoyment? Seriously, you people do not know that others are laughing at your silliness.
Re: Every Nigerian Now Struggles To See Buhari's face Clearly by njelrapheal: 8:12pm On Dec 07, 2018
plaindealer:

What issues? The laughable drama created by Igbos for their own personal enjoyment? Seriously, you people do not know that others are laughing at your silliness.
when u comment on a thread I believe it should be about the topic. If u think the topic is a foolish one I then don't see thr need to try to derail the thread with issues of IPOB which the op didn't talk about

4 Likes

Re: Every Nigerian Now Struggles To See Buhari's face Clearly by njelrapheal: 8:13pm On Dec 07, 2018
yarimo:
shaataap the issue is only important to useless mumu IPOBIANS and not nigerians .
you should learn to state your claims without throwing insults,that way we can make more civil conversations.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Nigerian Now Struggles To See Buhari's face Clearly by nnachukz(m): 8:19pm On Dec 07, 2018
njelrapheal:
when u comment on a thread I believe it should be about the topic. If u think the topic is a foolish one I then don't see thr need to try to derail the thread with issues of IPOB which the op didn't talk about
Are you new in this forum? Ipob is the only thing zombies fall back to when faced with challenges involving Buhari. They don't mind calling their parents Ipob if they tell them truth about Buhari which is not in line with what they want to hear.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Every Nigerian Now Struggles To See Buhari's face Clearly by Frankdoz27: 8:30pm On Dec 07, 2018
We the association of jubril prayer team (AJPT) have commence our 30 days and night prayer,and fasting themed, "OPERATION THE CAP MUST FALL".

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Nigerian Now Struggles To See Buhari's face Clearly by jessedaflow: 8:39pm On Dec 07, 2018
Wat else do u need in ur one nigeria wen we have alot of differences, an ibo man wil neva agree with an hausa man,same yoruba and vice versa, why re we suffering ourselves leavin but a few elite to enjoy the wealth left for the development of our society,then leavin and creating hatred among us via our ethnic and religious diff..bet me this country wil never grow beyond this..be it whosoever that is ruling be it atiku.

1 Like

Re: Every Nigerian Now Struggles To See Buhari's face Clearly by Gandollar(f): 9:06pm On Dec 07, 2018
Team AJPT!

#OperationCapMustFall

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Nigerian Now Struggles To See Buhari's face Clearly by yarimo(m): 9:27pm On Dec 07, 2018
njelrapheal:
you should learn to state your claims without throwing insults,that way we can make more civil conversations.
where is the insult? undecided
Re: Every Nigerian Now Struggles To See Buhari's face Clearly by GoldChest(m): 9:35pm On Dec 07, 2018
He's a double double fake president

1 Like

Re: Every Nigerian Now Struggles To See Buhari's face Clearly by supereagle(m): 10:53pm On Dec 07, 2018
plaindealer:

God bless you. They are the children of hatred.
Re: Every Nigerian Now Struggles To See Buhari's face Clearly by Ballotti: 11:20pm On Dec 07, 2018
‘Tis me oooooo ! cheesy

Re: Every Nigerian Now Struggles To See Buhari's face Clearly by keryj(f): 12:27am On Dec 08, 2018
Can this issue just die already
Re: Every Nigerian Now Struggles To See Buhari's face Clearly by Ayobami7(m): 2:50am On Dec 08, 2018
na wa o
Re: Every Nigerian Now Struggles To See Buhari's face Clearly by Luciferdevil2(m): 3:50am On Dec 08, 2018
plaindealer:

Well the Ipob joke has gone worldwide and has been the most talked about joke recently, kill yourself.
Re: Every Nigerian Now Struggles To See Buhari's face Clearly by plaindealer: 3:54am On Dec 08, 2018
Luciferdevil2:
Well the Ipob joke has gone worldwide and has been the most talked about joke recently, kill yourself.

At least, you know the joke is on you Igbos and the world is laughing at you accordingly.
Re: Every Nigerian Now Struggles To See Buhari's face Clearly by Luciferdevil2(m): 4:03am On Dec 08, 2018
plaindealer:

At least, you know the joke is on you Igbos and the world is laughing at you accordingly.
The world is laughing at Buhari and his family not us in the East. We started it and like I said earlier, jump into the lagoon for all I care.
Re: Every Nigerian Now Struggles To See Buhari's face Clearly by Frankdoz27: 6:35am On Dec 08, 2018
Jubi jubi I command you to remove you cap now
Re: Every Nigerian Now Struggles To See Buhari's face Clearly by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 09, 2018
only God can help us
Re: Every Nigerian Now Struggles To See Buhari's face Clearly by Nobody: 6:21am On Dec 21, 2018
Naija I hail ooo

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu:Anyone Who Says I Jumped Bail And Ran Away Lacks Reasoning Capacity / The Biafran Question - Finally Solved! / Aguiyi Ironsi Unifies All The Regions To One Entity Not The British

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.