Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,670 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Seen Liking A Defamatory Post Against PDP Leaders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Seen Liking A Defamatory Post Against PDP Leaders (3783 Views)

Vote And Vote Wisely - Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Speaks / Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is / Seun Okinbaloye 'Poor Interview' With Malami Sparks Social Media Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Seen Liking A Defamatory Post Against PDP Leaders by HegenIkomkeh(m): 10:31pm On Dec 07, 2018
Earlier today,a twitter user made a defamatory post against some PDP leaders and guess who liked the post...Seun Okinbaloye.
While I must admit that seun-who is channels TV's top political correspondent- has the right to like or dislike what so ever he chooses,it is pertinent to note that a journalist must always remain neutral and avoid giving subliminal endorsements by way of these kinds of actions especially during elections.
A bit disappointed.

1 Like

Re: Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Seen Liking A Defamatory Post Against PDP Leaders by NORSIYK(m): 10:33pm On Dec 07, 2018
Channels TV � is an apc TV �.

As for the seun guy, he has always been an apc sympathizer

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Seen Liking A Defamatory Post Against PDP Leaders by alsudan: 10:37pm On Dec 07, 2018
Who takes Channels and its staff serious with their junk journalism. No wonder many have banned the garbage station from their screens.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Seen Liking A Defamatory Post Against PDP Leaders by okosodo: 10:40pm On Dec 07, 2018
This will make me to start having some kind of fear for yorubas

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Seen Liking A Defamatory Post Against PDP Leaders by haywire07(m): 10:42pm On Dec 07, 2018
Whether he liked their post or not, I don't think Okin's interviews have ever been lopsided.

That ugly Nigga understands his job so well that he makes politicians pee in their pants

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Seen Liking A Defamatory Post Against PDP Leaders by atiku4President(m): 10:44pm On Dec 07, 2018
haywire07:
Whether he liked their post or not, I don't think Okin's interviews have ever been lopsided.

Then you need.to go back to school

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Seen Liking A Defamatory Post Against PDP Leaders by zlantanfan: 10:46pm On Dec 07, 2018
Seun never created a defamatory post against anyone here unlike the disgraced vanguard guy.

For all we know it may be that he found the post humorous and clicked like (me self laugh scatter) you shouldn't be the one who reads and inteprete his mind because I find the post funny rather than political

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Seen Liking A Defamatory Post Against PDP Leaders by ozo13(m): 10:49pm On Dec 07, 2018
Hehehe.and what can u say about ait that aired a negative documentary against a presidential aspirant in 2015 election

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Seen Liking A Defamatory Post Against PDP Leaders by amaniro: 10:50pm On Dec 07, 2018
Every damn thing in Nigeria is politicized

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Seen Liking A Defamatory Post Against PDP Leaders by zlantanfan: 10:53pm On Dec 07, 2018
alsudan:
Who takes Channels and its staff serious with their junk journalism. No wonder many have banned the garbage station from their screens.
if channels is junk then its safe to say no TV journalism exist in Nigeria

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Seen Liking A Defamatory Post Against PDP Leaders by HegenIkomkeh(m): 10:54pm On Dec 07, 2018
ozo13:
Hehehe.and what can u say about ait that aired a negative documentary against a presidential aspirant in 2015 election
Don't be a novice bro...Every one used to count on channels TV as the only credible and independent station in this country...Its disappointing for them to start tilting towards the path of partisanship.Very disappointing.

3 Likes

Re: Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Seen Liking A Defamatory Post Against PDP Leaders by yesloaded: 10:56pm On Dec 07, 2018
what is channels TV? I rather browse with my laptop & read news on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Seen Liking A Defamatory Post Against PDP Leaders by zlantanfan: 11:01pm On Dec 07, 2018
HegenIkomkeh:

Don't be a novice bro...Every one used to count on channels TV as the only credible and independent station in this country...Its disappointing for them to start tilting towards the path of partisanship.Very disappointing.
oga their hasn't been any partisanship here, can't the guy have a sense of humour cos he represents channels, did he create any defamatory post here?

1 Like

Re: Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Seen Liking A Defamatory Post Against PDP Leaders by HegenIkomkeh(m): 11:04pm On Dec 07, 2018
zlantanfan:
Seun never created a defamatory post against anyone here unlike the disgraced vanguard guy.

For all we know it may be that he found the post humorous and clicked like you shouldn't be the one who reads and inteprete his mind because I find the post funny rather than political
You have a point.
But still,that's not a sufficient excuse.
Come on,he's a journalist-and an influential and very famous one.His opinions or actions would be definitely subject to interpretation whether he likes it or not.And it will sure send messages across.
And to even think of the recent allegations against channels TV makes it more believable that's he's a one sided journalist.Not good.

5 Likes

Re: Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Seen Liking A Defamatory Post Against PDP Leaders by zlantanfan: 11:11pm On Dec 07, 2018
HegenIkomkeh:

You have a point.
But still,that's not a sufficient excuse.
Come on,he's a journalist-and an influential and very famous one.His opinions or actions would be definitely subject to interpretation whether he likes it or not.And it will sure send messages across.
And to even think of the recent allegations against channels TV makes it more believable that's he's a one sided journalist.Not good.
Doesn't change the fact he does his job without partisanship, their is a reason he and channels are still trusted by every political class.

My people dey talk am say Na who do snake medicine dey ever see snake even when e nor dey
Re: Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Seen Liking A Defamatory Post Against PDP Leaders by ozo13(m): 11:26pm On Dec 07, 2018
HegenIkomkeh:

it has not been confirmed.anything can happen in this technological era.
Am sure if true , he will be sanctioned accordingly.
Re: Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Seen Liking A Defamatory Post Against PDP Leaders by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 07, 2018
Seun made so much money from APC during 2015 election through proxies of Tinubu. Concrete information. But am just watching him trying to act up balanced journalism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Seen Liking A Defamatory Post Against PDP Leaders by omowolewa: 11:38pm On Dec 07, 2018
He is free to do that, in as much as he didn't do it with channels handle

1 Like

Re: Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Seen Liking A Defamatory Post Against PDP Leaders by annnikky(f): 12:03am On Dec 08, 2018
What do u expect when apc has already paid them to do all their bidding even when apc is still leading them into the abyss, still they'll follow them like mumu undecided

1 Like

Re: Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Seen Liking A Defamatory Post Against PDP Leaders by Nobody: 12:06am On Dec 08, 2018
no impartial media in this stupid contri anymore....seun okin is a yorubastard
Re: Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Seen Liking A Defamatory Post Against PDP Leaders by Ayobami7(m): 2:33am On Dec 08, 2018
目前这比分晋级
Re: Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Seen Liking A Defamatory Post Against PDP Leaders by crownwealth: 3:24am On Dec 08, 2018
Compromised terrorist!
Re: Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Seen Liking A Defamatory Post Against PDP Leaders by EricBloodAxe: 4:54am On Dec 08, 2018
ozo13:
it has not been confirmed.anything can happen in this technological era.
Am sure if true , he will be sanctioned accordingly.

Who will sanction him? Is it the channels tv owned by John Momoh, the N11 billion naira APC bribery&corruption yam eater? Dude stop sleeping on bicycle.
Re: Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Seen Liking A Defamatory Post Against PDP Leaders by bender79: 5:48am On Dec 08, 2018
NORSIYK:
Channels TV � is an apc TV �.

As for the seun guy, he has always been an apc sympathizer
While Ait is a pdp TV

2 Likes

Re: Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Seen Liking A Defamatory Post Against PDP Leaders by bender79: 5:50am On Dec 08, 2018
alsudan:
Ok I see you prefer AIT that is guilty of atikulating

2 Likes

Re: Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Seen Liking A Defamatory Post Against PDP Leaders by zlantanfan: 6:56am On Dec 08, 2018
bender79:
Ok I see you prefer AIT that is guilty of atikulating
lol, AIT that has become the official media arm of PDP, they have been reduced to videoing inside crowd to give PDP bigger crowd

1 Like

Re: Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Seen Liking A Defamatory Post Against PDP Leaders by yinchar(m): 6:57am On Dec 08, 2018
That’s not his handle.
Re: Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Seen Liking A Defamatory Post Against PDP Leaders by 4dor: 7:21am On Dec 08, 2018
Man uses his freedom of speech, right to association guaranteed by the constitution and you're trying to shame him? Your name should be added to the list of tyrants in this country.
Re: Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Seen Liking A Defamatory Post Against PDP Leaders by Yabaleftstudent: 7:39am On Dec 08, 2018
hi niaralanders pls I need ur help... I need 3k plz anyone willing to help I'd appreciate u plsss sad
Re: Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Seen Liking A Defamatory Post Against PDP Leaders by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 08, 2018
How is this one now a news?
Re: Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Seen Liking A Defamatory Post Against PDP Leaders by hisexcellency34: 7:49am On Dec 08, 2018
Jobless OP...you must be very stupid for this post. The likes of you are the ones abusing social media. God punish you big time for trying to create problem where there is none

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mammoth Crowd At Lekki As Candle Light Begins For #endsars / Finally Northern Nigeria Has Been Silienced / Heavily Armed Hausa Vigilante Group Invade Anka In Zamfara - Kill Fulani Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.