Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,588 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is (56410 Views)

Vote And Vote Wisely - Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Speaks / "I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) / Seun Okinbaloye 'Poor Interview' With Malami Sparks Social Media Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by ENGINEERG(m): 7:43am On Jan 06, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sHPZm2T7E0

Yesterday interview has been generating a lot of heat, but the one that got me thinking the most, is this economy question, where data are read and how Buhari answered it.
He didn't even believe the national data.
Its sad, Nigeria has a president who answer question like this.
Its a disgrace to us as the biggest black country.
Just see what he said afterwards- talking about farming, when statistical question is asked.

is Farming the solution to all problems?
In a saner climes, our president may not become a ward counsellor.

SEUN OKINBALOYE of Channels TV:
Mr President, Our DEBT RATIO in 2015 was about N12 TRILLION, NOW it's about N32 TRILLION.

INFLATION RATE was about 9% in 2015, Now, it's sitting at about $15%. UNEMPLOYMENT RATE was about 8.19%, but Now, it's about 33.2%.

EXCHANGE RATE was about N197 to a Dollar k, but NOW, it's Way OVER N400 Naira (Government-Regulated Rate).
So, Nigerians will Look • back Economically & Say - BEFORE you took office in 2015, most of these INDICES were FAIR, but NOW, the INDICES & FIGURES are NOT Friendly AT ALL.
PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI - Well, I am NOT sure How correct the Calculations are, but All I know is that We have to Allow People to get Access to the FARMS, We just have to go back to the FARMS.

I am not sure how correct your calculations are- President Buhari responds after he was told that the dollar, unemployment rates, and others have increased after he took over office in 2015

�: @channelstelevision

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CYYZF6SBLuu/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by everythinggirly(f): 7:45am On Jan 06, 2022
A thick disgrace.

502 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by Nbotee(m): 7:46am On Jan 06, 2022
Zonbs will tell U he's beta than Jollof

282 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by OlawaleBammie: 7:48am On Jan 06, 2022
This anchor like wahala abi

68 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by nrexzy: 7:48am On Jan 06, 2022
Una dey make noise cos una see food chop baa
If everybody dey do white collar job abeg who go farm
Una dey under estimate d value of farming...

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by PrinceOfLagos: 7:50am On Jan 06, 2022
Are you shocked?

Dementia is real

238 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by johnmartus(m): 7:52am On Jan 06, 2022
What do you expect him to say.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by Bizibi(m): 7:54am On Jan 06, 2022
nrexzy:
must everyone go to farm Haba don't you guys see how other advance economies work?

192 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by kinzation(m): 7:55am On Jan 06, 2022
So seun nor get the mind to follow bubu argue

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by oz4real83(m): 7:56am On Jan 06, 2022
The worst of us in Nigeria have always represented the best of us. Unfortunately, this always make the rest of the world to see the whole Nigeria as the same because the worst have always been in the forefront of everything happening in Nigeria just like this govt embarassed. Outside world seeing our leaders talk or communicate their opinions, will never believe that there are smart Nigerians existing on earth undecided

172 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by huptin(m): 7:57am On Jan 06, 2022
I saw that interview, what I felt was pity for all Nigerians. The president's mind cannot process complex issues, like Obasanjo said, it is better to start looking beyond Buhari, he can't do much better than what he already did.

279 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by HornyTave: 7:58am On Jan 06, 2022
What do you expect from a cattle herder who refused to attain enlightenment?

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by nrexzy: 8:01am On Jan 06, 2022
Bizibi:
must everyone go to farm Haba don't you guys see how other advance economies work?

Advance economy u say... Have u actually understood how those country economy works or u just follow what u see on social media

The issue we have is that we were so bent on oil alone we forgot to develop and strengthen other sectors of our economy....
Its just too sad to know we technically import almost everything even palmoil

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by nrexzy: 8:02am On Jan 06, 2022
HornyTave:
What do you expect from a cattle herder who refused to attain enlightenment?
U that is super enlightened he still rules u....

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by nrexzy: 8:03am On Jan 06, 2022
huptin:
I saw that interview, what I felt was pity for all Nigerians. The president's mind cannot process complex issues, like Obasanjo said, it is better to start looking beyond Buhari, he can't do much better than what he already did.

And ur mind is a complex processor...
I shaaa dont know how u guys see leadership shaaa... Ordinary family wey u dey lead how far

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by Bizibi(m): 8:05am On Jan 06, 2022
nrexzy:

Advance economy u say... Have u actually understood how those country economy works or u just follow what u see on social media

The issue we have is that we were so bent on oil alone we forgot to develop and strengthen other sectors of our economy....
Its just too sad to know we technically import almost everything even palmoil
farming is not the only thing oooo. Create wealth in every sector for the citizens to utilize not talking about farming, farming as If that is the only thing that can make Nigeria great.there is still a huge gap in every sector in Nigeria, Nigeria is way behind......

Everyone cannot be a farmer.

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by HornyTave: 8:06am On Jan 06, 2022
nrexzy:
U that is super enlightened he still rules u....
Does that make you duller than him?

113 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by nrexzy: 8:08am On Jan 06, 2022
HornyTave:

Does that make you duller than him?

Bros u have a thing for online rants.... Na new year b dis shaaa...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by HornyTave: 8:10am On Jan 06, 2022
nrexzy:

Bros u have a thing for online rants.... Na new year b dis shaaa...

Proverbs 26:11 As a dog returns to its vomit, s o a fool repeats his foolishness.

120 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by nrexzy: 8:10am On Jan 06, 2022
Bizibi:
farming is not the only thing oooo. Create wealth in every sector for the citizens to utilize not talking about farming, farming as If that is the only thing that can make Nigeria great.

Everyone cannot be a farmer.

Govt dont create wealth ooo na citizens job b dat.
govt only help with policy, security, protection....

Look @ china na dia govt make them billionaires today

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by Militant30: 8:12am On Jan 06, 2022
I will not say my mind because zombies are everywhere grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by nrexzy: 8:12am On Jan 06, 2022
HornyTave:

Proverbs 26:11 As a dog returns to its vomit, s o a fool repeats his foolishness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by Shikini: 8:13am On Jan 06, 2022
Terrible

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by Lanretoye(m): 8:20am On Jan 06, 2022
nrexzy:

Govt dont create wealth ooo na citizens job b dat govt only help with policy, security, protection....

Loom @ china na dia govt make them billionaires today
so u have sense,u just don't want to use it..."policy,security and protection",which has buhari's government provided or improved.you are advocating for farming when herders have taken over and the foolish president is saying its traditional rulers that will resolve it.
Industrialisation is the best way to go for a country like nigeria but the government without providing enabling environment,will still come up with policies that will kill existing ones and discourage new ones.

106 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by Deborah98(f): 8:21am On Jan 06, 2022
Dis interview just happen for my back, would have fed my eyes with disgraceful comments and reactions... Better I didn't watch it only God knows my timelines won't rest till I've dragged the living daylight out of this administration...

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by nrexzy: 8:24am On Jan 06, 2022
Lanretoye:
so u have sense,u just don't want to use it..."policy,security and protection",which has buhari's government provided or improved.you are advocating for farming when herders have taken over and the foolish president is saying its traditional rulers that will resolve it.

Bros no vex... Abeg our problem for nigeria start 2015
Abi u expect say person go come fix our problems in 8yrs

Election don reach naa una go still collect small money run go vote person wey no get una interest then come online dey rant....

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by Lanretoye(m): 8:29am On Jan 06, 2022
nrexzy:

Bros no vex... Abeg our problem for nigeria start 2015
Abi u expect say person go come fix our problems in 8yrs

Election don reach naa una go still collect small money run go vote person wey no get una interest then come online dey rant....
I agree to some point but it was never as worst in any sector of this economy as we have it now.this government has no sanity atall.are we talking about someone fixing economy or coming to inherit or clear mess.
Imagine all the parameters that the interviewer mentioned and the only thing he can say is farm.

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by mightyhaze: 8:32am On Jan 06, 2022
nrexzy:
You even see the farm do? How many farmers were raped and beheaded on their farms just last year alone?

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by Truthisunique: 8:32am On Jan 06, 2022
The answer says alot even when the question was given to him before hand

More like am a zombie the universal answer is we should all go to the farm

Na farm dey make you introduce multiple vats abi

Same farm allah apostles collect tax from

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is by Bizibi(m): 8:33am On Jan 06, 2022
nrexzy:

Govt dont create wealth ooo na citizens job b dat govt only help with policy, security, protection....

Loom @ china na dia govt make them billionaires today
government can create wealth just like the way private individuals can create wealth. If a serious government want to do it,they will do it.

Nigeria has alot to do, infact in the next administration we will target those goldmine and dormant sectors that can create jobs and wealth for Nigerians.

Nigeria is blessed with human resources so every sector in Nigeria is a goldmine.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Rocks Golden Tie To Tosin Saraki's Wedding. Hugs Patience Jonathan / Maiduguri Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram Militants. / Dino Melaye Reacts To Loss Says "The Gang Up Was Unimaginable"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.