Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Do Girls Like Guys That Are "all Over" Them? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Girls Like Guys That Are "all Over" Them? (3268 Views)

Why Do Girls Like Guys That Ignore Them? / Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) / Do Girls Like Guys That Are Emotional? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Girls Like Guys That Are "all Over" Them? by karo93: 4:38pm On Aug 01, 2010
i wondered about this some time past and decided to see the views of the nairalanders on this.

Do girls like guys that are too caring,always want to hear from them and always want to be around or they prefer guys with reservations i.e

he may not to call for some time and if she doesnt call he doesnt seem to notice and would not call until she does,

he is caring most times but is just neutral and sendless sometimes

he makes it clear that there are certain things he wont do for her with reasonable reasons[especially when she can do it herself]-not trying to be always impressing,

many times he wants to be around and at other times even though he doesnt have anything to do in a while he doesnt just care to be with her.

or do they just love the "all over' guys
Re: Do Girls Like Guys That Are "all Over" Them? by googles: 7:09pm On Aug 01, 2010
i would shoot fifty "guys wiv reservations" just to get to one "all over" guy cheesy

i'm a sucker for attention. . . . . . . who needs a reasonable guy anyways most of them were born not to
be
Re: Do Girls Like Guys That Are "all Over" Them? by double08(m): 10:19pm On Aug 01, 2010
googles:

i would shoot fifty "guys wiv reservations" just to get to one "all over" guy cheesy

i'm a sucker for attention. . . . . . . who needs a reasonable guy anyways most of them were born not to
be
After a month you will start complaining that he too possessive

what do women really want?
Re: Do Girls Like Guys That Are "all Over" Them? by googles: 10:29pm On Aug 01, 2010
double08:

says who ?? me i nor dey tire for berra thing o

who reallys wants mr macho wen i have a guy dat will be all over moi

Give me an"all over" guy and i ll tell you wat women really want !!!
Re: Do Girls Like Guys That Are "all Over" Them? by 1105(f): 11:23pm On Aug 01, 2010
IMO angry angry [size=3pt]sensing this is googles thread[/size]
Re: Do Girls Like Guys That Are "all Over" Them? by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 02, 2010
double08:

that is exactly what has been happening to me like all the time. now, i am tryin to adopt the
opposite attitude, i think my phonee and my caring is old-fashioned and unwanted.
Re: Do Girls Like Guys That Are "all Over" Them? by OneCork: 7:41am On Aug 02, 2010
Yes, african Girls like guys to Nyansh all over them.

Well, I Nyansh all over them tongue
Re: Do Girls Like Guys That Are "all Over" Them? by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 02, 2010
One Cork:

Yes, african Girls like guys to Nyansh all over them.

Well, I Nyansh all over them tongue
yeeeeep. that is very correct
Re: Do Girls Like Guys That Are "all Over" Them? by mitchyy(f): 7:52am On Aug 02, 2010
Gosh, i love my man giving me attention real time. But dont let it get to the extent that i cant breath.
Damn those guys with reservations.
Re: Do Girls Like Guys That Are "all Over" Them? by mitchyy(f): 7:53am On Aug 02, 2010
Gosh, i love my man giving me attention real time. But dont let it get to the extent that i cant breath.
Damn those guys with reservations.
Re: Do Girls Like Guys That Are "all Over" Them? by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 02, 2010
lawl
Re: Do Girls Like Guys That Are "all Over" Them? by OneCork: 8:02am On Aug 02, 2010
mitchyy. Madam well it only depends if you gots Nyansh, actually
Re: Do Girls Like Guys That Are "all Over" Them? by yusuf2(m): 10:13am On Aug 02, 2010
Replies from most Ladies to this Topic wld be that they prefer an "ALL OVER" Guy, but the truth is that, they cant stand it when a guy is always around, too caring, but funny enough, they drone over guys who just don't give a crap about them. Best way to keep a Lady in love with u these days is keep urself at a reasonable distance, call her rarely, and act like u don't care even if u do.
Re: Do Girls Like Guys That Are "all Over" Them? by googles: 10:51am On Aug 02, 2010
yusuf_@:

Replies from most Ladies to this Topic wld be that they prefer an "ALL OVER" Guy, but the truth is that, they cant stand it when a guy is always around, too caring, but funny enough, they drone over guys who just don't give a crap about them. Best way to keep a Lady in love with u these days is keep urself at a reasonable distance, call her rarely, and act like u don't care even if u do.

ha ha ha

for me thats the highway to breakup. . . . . am a very mushy person so if i have a boyfie dats forming van damme dat means one-way ticket to breakup

if a guy is all over me i ll be all over him but if hez acting van damme, i ll act arnold the Terminator and we all know whoz bad !!! wink
Re: Do Girls Like Guys That Are "all Over" Them? by karo93: 10:57am On Aug 02, 2010
@the girls answering positive,
do you mean you would like your guy to behave like he cant just do without you and cant get enough of you??
Re: Do Girls Like Guys That Are "all Over" Them? by yusuf2(m): 10:59am On Aug 02, 2010
googles:

ha ha ha

for me thats the highway to breakup. . . . . am a very mushy person so if i have a boyfie dats forming van damme dat means one-way ticket to breakup

if a guy is all over me i ll be all over him but if hez acting van damme, i ll act arnold the Terminator  and we all know whoz bad !!!  wink

U've started 2day again, going against every body, baby, u're on your own 2day oh, left to me, i stand by my opinion. gbam
Re: Do Girls Like Guys That Are "all Over" Them? by googles: 11:15am On Aug 02, 2010
yusuf_@:

U've started 2day again, going against every body, baby, u're on your own 2day oh, left to me, i stand by my opinion. gbam

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

are u serious ?? i go against everybody ? wow how come av never noticed undecided undecided undecided

hmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Do Girls Like Guys That Are "all Over" Them? by yusuf2(m): 11:23am On Aug 02, 2010
googles:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

are u serious ?? i go against everybody ? wow how come av never noticed undecided undecided undecided

hmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Maybe when u take off your giant Googles, u wld then c, by the way, Ur BF must be off a rare type, cos i'm very certain that a good percentage of guys dont like [b]MUSHY [/b]girls
Re: Do Girls Like Guys That Are "all Over" Them? by googles: 11:40am On Aug 02, 2010
yusuf_@:

Maybe when u take off your giant Googles, u wld then c, by the way, your BF must be off a rare type, cos i'm very certain that a good percentage of guys dont like [b]MUSHY [/b]girls

hmmm just for posterity sake i do not wear giant goggles, cheesy

yea my boyfriend is rare and he likes my mushiness cool
Re: Do Girls Like Guys That Are "all Over" Them? by xynerise: 11:49am On Aug 02, 2010
googles:

This is getting raw undecided
well I am close to my gal when she calls me to see her. I will stay throughout the weekend or sometimes she comes. Me wey like sexx like peak milk. grin
Re: Do Girls Like Guys That Are "all Over" Them? by googles: 11:53am On Aug 02, 2010
xynerise:

This is getting raw undecided

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Do Girls Like Guys That Are "all Over" Them? by xynerise: 12:01pm On Aug 02, 2010
:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p
Re: Do Girls Like Guys That Are "all Over" Them? by skydeep(f): 12:08pm On Aug 02, 2010
He shouldnt be far when I need him the most. I always feel like kissing him each time I see his red lips kiss[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Do Girls Like Guys That Are "all Over" Them? by yusuf2(m): 12:40pm On Aug 02, 2010
googles:

Walking out of tread thinking "this discussion is getting to feminine" angry
Re: Do Girls Like Guys That Are "all Over" Them? by iice(f): 2:42pm On Aug 02, 2010
Can't stand them. Like i always say, sheep in wolves clothing.
You think they are guys with reservations but they get all clingy and whiny in the end angry
No i don't like my phone being bombarded with calls or sms coz i will just ignore it after the first 2 messages.
And always being around shocked Please get a hobby, take up crocheting or something
Re: Do Girls Like Guys That Are "all Over" Them? by kpolli(m): 3:50pm On Aug 02, 2010
no they dont,
Re: Do Girls Like Guys That Are "all Over" Them? by kobikwelu(m): 3:56pm On Aug 02, 2010
rule number 1!!!!

never be all around them

women prefer this role to be their exclusive preserve,

if not, ull be a floor mate

***************disclaimer***************
Re: Do Girls Like Guys That Are "all Over" Them? by GL(f): 3:19am On Aug 03, 2010
there's small choice between the OP's "guy with reservations" and the "all over guys". why would any girl want to be with a guy who doesn't give a crap about her, a guy who would rather not be with her?

i can't stand "all over guys" (actually, "all over" people). people usually make them out to be the victims, but i feel victimized by them. i don't see them as doormats; the clinginess, near-obsession, over-attentiveness feels like a heavy burden on me. it makes me very uncomfortable and irritable, then i react badly and feel guilty afterwards.

ideally, the "guy with reservations" should truly care, love and enjoy his girl's presence, like any other guy. his reservations should be with the way he expresses his feelings, and not with the feelings themselves.
Re: Do Girls Like Guys That Are "all Over" Them? by degubi(m): 7:35am On Aug 03, 2010
A woman naturally craves attention. She wants to know that she is loved and she is considered special in the eyes of her man. A woman wants a man to be all over her, not possessive, not obsessive, not restrictive of her movement or who she hangs out with. Rather he wants to be with her whenever the opportuinity presents itself, he wants to call her every minute to tease her and hear her lovely voice. He wants to share her dreams and fears, he enjoys being with her. Better to be all over her than not give a hoot about her.
Re: Do Girls Like Guys That Are "all Over" Them? by bizgirl(f): 2:01am On Aug 04, 2010
@poster
attention and being possessive are two different things. most guys are being over possessive in d name of giving attention forgetting that their patner is not a chicken that would fly away if not being caged on time. and funny enof mos guys that mingle the two together are mostly d unqualified ones grin (cos i cant imagine it if you apply d right formular at d rite time i wonder why ur answer will have to be diff.from all other mathematicians.)
Re: Do Girls Like Guys That Are "all Over" Them? by Onchedu(m): 12:22pm On Aug 04, 2010
Some guys like it when the girl they like is all over them, sometimes. If it's all the time we all as humans feel tend to fel our privacy is being invaded.

When that girl U like exceptionally gets "involved" in a balanced way in Ur life, U feel tend to have time to focus on productive things.

Not every guy is same sha. Some would get scared of any extra show of interest in their world by anyone.

The question cannot be generally answered.

(1) (Reply)

... / What Cant Naija Womens Sit Like A Lady / The Truth About What Attracts Women....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.