Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Nobody Wants To Give Me Credit For June 12 '93 Election, Says Babangida - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nobody Wants To Give Me Credit For June 12 '93 Election, Says Babangida (24275 Views)

Tinubu Posseses Skills To Address Economic Challenges, Says Babangida / I’m Confident Of Winning The Election, Says Buhari / Buhari Looks Good To Win 2019 Election, Says Bloomberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nobody Wants To Give Me Credit For June 12 '93 Election, Says Babangida by Jummy183: 9:22pm On Dec 08, 2018
nonoski:
Since Atikus emergence as PDP flag bearer all thieves in Nigeria have found their voices....
Smh

YOU ARE RIGHT. �

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Wants To Give Me Credit For June 12 '93 Election, Says Babangida by bluefilm: 9:31pm On Dec 08, 2018
Seriously, this ibb of a joker is kidneying me right now with that statement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nobody Wants To Give Me Credit For June 12 '93 Election, Says Babangida by Zenithpeak(m): 9:33pm On Dec 08, 2018
lexxwiz:
Hate him or love him, that 3rd mainland bridge is still the best thing that has happened to Lagos since time imo... #Salute

Please spare me that third mainland bridge crap of a story.

He built it with his personal money or what are saying here?

These people laid the foundation of downward movement of these country. They kill at will. Ask him about Dele Giwa, Alfred Rewani, the ogoni leaders, and many human rights activists that stood for better Nigeria. Then, we were first Nigerians before our religion and political inclinations.

How much was their salary as a military personnel compared to their lifestyle and properties accuired both home and abroad.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nobody Wants To Give Me Credit For June 12 '93 Election, Says Babangida by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:34pm On Dec 08, 2018
thesicilian:
[s]Imagine if the 2015 elections were cancelled, by now people would have been thinking that Buhari was the best president we never had[/s].

Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Wants To Give Me Credit For June 12 '93 Election, Says Babangida by biggie73(m): 9:38pm On Dec 08, 2018
The evil that men do lives after them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Wants To Give Me Credit For June 12 '93 Election, Says Babangida by dbynonetwork: 9:41pm On Dec 08, 2018
OsuMustGo:

Why are these osu pigs so senseless?
Shut up!

Tribal bigot spotted...
Re: Nobody Wants To Give Me Credit For June 12 '93 Election, Says Babangida by vigrxplusng: 9:44pm On Dec 08, 2018
see my signature.
Re: Nobody Wants To Give Me Credit For June 12 '93 Election, Says Babangida by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:47pm On Dec 08, 2018
OsuMustGo:

Lol
Today, he's still seen as a true hero.

What did that imposter coward Ojukwu get? Nothing.

OSU ALUSI pigs always loosing

Frustrated pained OSU go to hell! tongue
funny smally
Re: Nobody Wants To Give Me Credit For June 12 '93 Election, Says Babangida by 77up(m): 10:00pm On Dec 08, 2018
credit kee you there undecided

4 Likes

Re: Nobody Wants To Give Me Credit For June 12 '93 Election, Says Babangida by Reelmii: 10:01pm On Dec 08, 2018
will the "ALMIGHTY CREDIT" make him younger?
people are always worried about small things while the big once are neglected
if nobody credit u, u better credit urself
Re: Nobody Wants To Give Me Credit For June 12 '93 Election, Says Babangida by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 08, 2018
IBB is so conflicted about the evil legacy of June 12 annullment.

Isn't it funny he cannot even remember the 12 billion dollars that he stolegrin Big thief.

5 Likes

Re: Nobody Wants To Give Me Credit For June 12 '93 Election, Says Babangida by prixm: 10:10pm On Dec 08, 2018
I have no doubt Sir that Nigeria would have been better if you were never born.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Wants To Give Me Credit For June 12 '93 Election, Says Babangida by Abeyjide: 10:32pm On Dec 08, 2018
not credit, is debit.

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Wants To Give Me Credit For June 12 '93 Election, Says Babangida by EmirAbj: 11:33pm On Dec 08, 2018
Na Curse Everybody Here Dey Curse Babangida, Let Me Too Drop My Own Curse, Mr Babangida, It Shall NOT Be WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION YOU DIS MODAFOKA

1 Like

Re: Nobody Wants To Give Me Credit For June 12 '93 Election, Says Babangida by Johntemmy(m): 11:54pm On Dec 08, 2018
na only Nigeria you go see thief still they claim holy...wicked man.

NEW YEAR BONANZA ...get your strong hardwood for your roofing project with affordable price.I supply across the country. call or WhatsApp me on 07060795767.
Re: Nobody Wants To Give Me Credit For June 12 '93 Election, Says Babangida by ImperialYoruba: 12:10am On Dec 09, 2018
Tell Babangida to come to SW and get his credit. were!

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Wants To Give Me Credit For June 12 '93 Election, Says Babangida by Lisaint(m): 12:42am On Dec 09, 2018
We need to start teaching history in our secondary schools and primary....

1 Like

Re: Nobody Wants To Give Me Credit For June 12 '93 Election, Says Babangida by thesicilian: 12:50am On Dec 09, 2018
femi4:
Its not about being the best or worst President. Its about respecting the People's choice
That is your personal opinion.
Re: Nobody Wants To Give Me Credit For June 12 '93 Election, Says Babangida by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:24am On Dec 09, 2018
OsuMustGo:

Until I impregnate your hoe mouth....
luking 4 wie 2 dip ur tiny stick?...
Next !!! embarassed

cos i dnt do tiny men cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nobody Wants To Give Me Credit For June 12 '93 Election, Says Babangida by Afonjas: 2:30am On Dec 09, 2018
OsuMustGo:

Osu
OKIJA ritualist priest

Re: Nobody Wants To Give Me Credit For June 12 '93 Election, Says Babangida by Omoboricash(m): 2:38am On Dec 09, 2018
Profmarley:
God punish you.
No need for that, he has already paying for his sins . And his children children would also pay heavily for his sin. Imagine General Yakubu Gowon could still attend functions, Obasanjo could still move around, Buhari his predecessors could still serve the country at almost 80years old. All these above mentioned name were his senior in military but he has been confined in his mansion Minna. What punishment is more than that.

3 Likes

Re: Nobody Wants To Give Me Credit For June 12 '93 Election, Says Babangida by Organs(m): 3:50am On Dec 09, 2018
Our major problem in this country is lack of accountability. That is the only reason why, a corrupt IBB that should be held accountable for annulling the election that set us all as a country back and killed so many people and ushered in the mega corruption that still dominates our politics till date is in his house in Minna and not in jail, that is why he can still be talking nonsense and not asking for forgiveness and admitting that he failed.

3 Likes

Re: Nobody Wants To Give Me Credit For June 12 '93 Election, Says Babangida by Neddyogu(m): 5:02am On Dec 09, 2018
thesicilian:
Imagine if the 2015 elections were cancelled, by now people would have been thinking that Buhari was the best president we never had.

Indeed I wonder why people think Abiola would have made a great president. With all d corruption and fraternity with the military. Fela sang against him back in the day. Maybe d annulment was for good. But we will never know.
Re: Nobody Wants To Give Me Credit For June 12 '93 Election, Says Babangida by femi4: 6:23am On Dec 09, 2018
thesicilian:

That is your personal opinion.
Thats the definition of democracy
Re: Nobody Wants To Give Me Credit For June 12 '93 Election, Says Babangida by Yoighaman(m): 9:45am On Dec 09, 2018
thesicilian:
Imagine if the 2015 elections were cancelled, by now people would have been thinking that Buhari was the best president we never had.

Funny yet deep words.

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Wants To Give Me Credit For June 12 '93 Election, Says Babangida by EagleNest(m): 10:16am On Dec 09, 2018
Nigeria was not fortunate with leaders. It's really sad.

They are simply greedy, selfish, power drunk and unpatriotic.

IBB plundered Nigeria. He wrecked it. And Nigeria started spiralling out of control like an helicopter that is about to crash. And if care is not taken, this present government might finally crash it and bury everyone, with the way things are going.
Re: Nobody Wants To Give Me Credit For June 12 '93 Election, Says Babangida by cao(f): 10:31am On Dec 09, 2018
Normally, I'll read the whole article before commenting, but this is Babaginda. This guy that I (and many other Nigerians) will never forget. How can we give you credit for nullifying an election? An election that was considered one of our freest elections. Crawl back into your hole. You're the only former living head of state that will never be president. Your wahala is very recent in memory, you're the HoS that most millennials lived through. You had a chance to be seen in a better light, you blew it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ahmed Lawan: Before PMB Crowns An Enemy, By Abdullahi Suleiman / Nigeria Vs Algeria: Ahmad Lawan Heads To Egypt To Support Super Eagles / Shehu Sani: It Will Be Unfair To Deny South-West Presidency In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.