Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,327 members, 7,836,392 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Nobody Wants To Give Me Credit For June 12 '93 Election, Says Babangida - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nobody Wants To Give Me Credit For June 12 '93 Election, Says Babangida (24274 Views)

Tinubu Posseses Skills To Address Economic Challenges, Says Babangida / I’m Confident Of Winning The Election, Says Buhari / Buhari Looks Good To Win 2019 Election, Says Bloomberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nobody Wants To Give Me Credit For June 12 '93 Election, Says Babangida by budaatum: 10:46am On Dec 09, 2018
I give an example: I took part in the management of PDP and I can’t disown them because I’m part of them. I made an input into its emergence, and if you say it is the worst thing that could ever happen to the country, I cannot in all conscience sit down and say it is because I participated in it.
See this thiefman! Babangida, your taking part in PDP management is likely what made it a party of thieves!

1 Like

Re: Nobody Wants To Give Me Credit For June 12 '93 Election, Says Babangida by CioAngels(f): 2:21pm On Dec 09, 2018
Your Option A4 was a very good strategy for the success of that election and nobody takes that from you even though it is not remembered. Nigeria is talking about free and fair election, if they are really planning to kill rigging, what stopped them from using Option A4 in 2015 even now, 2019 as we all know who we will be voting for, but No, Nigerian politicians and stealing. You will remain my hero. Everyone in the corridors powers must have made one grievous mistakes or the other, my question is, what is your fear in telling Nigerians the fear that resulted to the. annulment? My hero, if only i had the power i would have come to your house to bundle you to Oputa panel to apologise to Nigerians and the individuals that you must have offended, but bad advisers nailed you to make it look you acted solely. Maybe, they would have forgiven you by now. Yes, you still have the bullets as a result of keeping Nigeria One and not because of the ills of June 12. Those who truncated June 12 benefitted from the most from the Nigerian democracy as written by an individual abroad. It is not too late to apologise sir.
Re: Nobody Wants To Give Me Credit For June 12 '93 Election, Says Babangida by DabuIIIT: 5:02pm On Dec 12, 2018
OsuMustGo:

Lol
Today, he's still seen as a true hero.

What did that imposter coward Ojukwu get? Nothing.

OSU ALUSI pigs always loosing

Frustrated pained OSU go to hell!

Looks like this ewedu sophisticated amala yaff chopped ban O...
BAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA...
grin grin grin grin

Dbynonetwork husbandsnatcha afonjas
Re: Nobody Wants To Give Me Credit For June 12 '93 Election, Says Babangida by husbandsnatcha(f): 5:59pm On Dec 12, 2018
DabuIIIT:

Looks like this ewedu sophisticated amala yaff chopped ban O...
BAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA...
grin grin grin grin

Dbynonetwork husbandsnatcha afonjas
he has 20 alternative monikers...he is yyeske claiming 2 be igbo or niger delta

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ESN: Benue Not Part Of Biafra – Govt Warns Nnamdi Kanu / Over 20 Students Murdered In Mubi Adamawa State. / Ahmed Lawan: Before PMB Crowns An Enemy, By Abdullahi Suleiman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.